• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pharmaceutical drugs for which I posted a mg amount below just means that that is/those are the strength(s) I have them in, not my daily or 'ideal recreational doses or something. :)

Oxycodone (OxyContin old formula - 80mg - IV)
Morphine (MS Contin - 60mg - tamper proof, gelling ones)
Buprenorphine/Naloxone (Suboxone 8mg/2mg respectively - intranasal)
Bromazepam (12mg - oral)
Brotizolam (0.250mg - oral)
Lorazepam (2,5mg - oral)
Cannabis & hash (Unknown amount - Smoked)

Doesn't really count but méh;
(Nicotine & Caffeine - Cigarettes & Tea or certain sodas - Smoked & drank, respectively).

I think that's everything. If I remember something new I'll adjust my post. :)

spliffs
coffee

th-th-th-that's all folks!

first time i've had seven consecutive days without banjos or booze in over four years? wtf! goodbye gorgeous gabaergics :D

LSD
MDA
Oxycodone
Heroin
Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Diazepam
Lorazepam
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Fentanyl
Alcohol
Cigs/Nicotine

Cannabis
Tobacco
Kratom
Ethylphenidate (last saturday)
Alprazolam
Caffeine

LSD
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
Cannabis flower & wax
Xanax
Morphine
Clonazepam
Cigarettes & E-cigarette
Alcohol
Caffeine

Last edited:
Same and half a gram of cocaine.Can't really get any exotic drugs where I am people are far too scared/Suspicious of anything else, even a mention of any other drugs and your looked at like a dangerous junkie,Cocaine nearly gave me a heart attack though so....Probably a good thing 8(

WHAT !! A beer no way man you sound kinda like a troll there's no way you've had a whole beer to yourself this week yeah maybe between like 4-5 people but.....Seriously that's some serious tolerance you got out there. I know drinking is a massive thing in the Gay community but serious you need to take stock.

If we are listing all then
7 days none illegal all prescribed
Methadone
Nubain
Fentanyl
Zofran
Clonadine
Seroquel
Lisinopril
Prilosec
Promethazine
Ecig
Reg. Cigs
Caffeine

Lidocaine
Novocaine
Sherry
Jenkem
MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate)
Piparezines
Frontline
PEP (Post Exposure Prophylactic)

I get ripped off quite alot so I don't always intend to take some of these.

Didn't the Naloxone put you into withdrawal doing the other meds /drugs?

No, because naloxone is an opiate antagonist and none of the other drugs I took during that week were opiates (aside from buprenorphine, but that has a higher binding affinity to opiate receptors than naloxone anyway). Also, even if, say oxycodone or heroin were on that list as well (which would've been entirely possible).. It wouldn't mean I took them at the same time. Usually I take suboxone when I have no other opiates/oids.. To keep the withdrawal symptoms somewhat manageable.

Only heroin, and of course energy drinks, coffees and cigarets. Intresting that I didn't drink at all during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.