• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabis
Poppy Seed Tea (morphine, codeine, and friends)
Tramadol
Oxycodone
Carisoprodol
Two DXM low-doses (30mg xr for that NMDA antagonism)
Ultra-low dose alcohol

edit: whoops, forgot bout dem banjos! clonazolam and alprazolam

Last edited:
small amounts of alcohol and banjos
coffee and spliffs
almost forgot my friend dextromethorphan

Last edited:
Cocaine
Heroin
Tramadol
Morphine
Fentanyl
Oxycodone
Ketamine
GHB
Nitrous Oxide
Cannabis
Tobacco
Alcohol

It's been a rough week guys.

Past 2 weeks

Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Lisdexamphetamine (vyvanse)
ALD-52
4-HO-DPT
Xanax
Oxycodone
Alcohol
Clonazepam
Cannabis flower & wax
Cigarettes
Caffeine
Ibuprofen

Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Buprenorphine
D-methamphetamine
Promethazine
Cannabis
Alcohol
Nicotine
Caffeine
Gabapentin

Heroin(that seems it was mixed with fentanyl), Alcohol(ouzo, mostly) caffein(mostly energy drinks and a few coffees) and nicotine.

Weed
Alcohol
Dexamphetamine
Codeine
Dihydrocodeine
Alprazolam
Temazepam

And most of that was just last night. It's been a good one.

coffee
beer
spliffs

---

Just ordered a whole lot of gotu kola and phenibut to help drinking cessation. I haven't been drinking a ton lately but I can still feel the reliance on it and I hate that.

Ritalin (I'm prescribed it but I snorted it)
methadone (orally and snorted a couple lines)
cocaine
meth
alcohol

Cannabis
Opium
Tobacco
Coffee/Tea

Hopefully next week there will be one less item on that list

This week was a massive binge week, tripped for 2 days straight.
Opium/PST
Lean
Ethylphenidate
Diclazepam
Etizolam
LSD
2f-k
UEI kratom
Dxm
Weed
Phenibut
Hash oil edibles

Will probably try MXP tomorrow too!

Adderall (Mixed amphetamine salts)
D-amphetamine
Clonazepam
Heroin
Unknown Fent Analogue
Buprenorphine
Alcohol
Marijuana
Unknown synthetic cannabinoid
Cocaine
Alprazolam

Not long woke up from a heavily induced sleep, from:

21.5mg Zopiclone
8mg Lorazepam
4mg Alprazolam

I certainly did go to sleep after those...right now, on the rise again with my drug of choice Meth - will most likely sort myself out with a speed-kitten (i.e. when you "khole" on a Meth binge). I always feel so invigorated and energised (physically and mentally) after a speed-kitten.

My days are very dull otherwise, having psychotic depression is the worst. The guilt and depression you feel about one of your psychotic episodes and their impact on people is too much to bear sometimes. I think I take the crazy benzo/Z-drug combos so I'm able to shut out the world. Problem is, mine is in the final stages of existence.

so...

Previously: 21.5mg Zopiclone, 4mg Alprazolam (Xanax), 8mg Lorazepam
Now: Meth, from my meth-bong, 40mg Metoclopramide
Near future: Meth continues with IM shot of 0.4ml Ketamine

Crystal methamphetamine & I.M. Ketamine combination??? Huh, sounds like that'd be really unpleasant. What do you like about the combination, afriendoftina?

25mg-30mg crystal methamphetamine
60mg adderall XR
2mg Xanax
5 beers
Cannabis flower/wax
Kava extract
10mg+\- 4-HO-DPT
Cigarettes
Caffeine

@sean

It is the greatest combination ever. I really believe that. Ever been lucid on your khole, well - that's what a "speed kitten" is like. Here's the method as done by me if you are interested. Greatest experience of my life.

THE PERFECT SPEED KITTEN

WARNING: This may be too much for some people, for experienced users only. Don't come for me, this is just what I enjoy and I make no suggestions in terms of YOUR DOSAGE or ATTEMPT at this combo - this is just my favourite at the moment.

I have changed my combo favourite mainly because my happy twitch mix that was outlined earlier is much more club-oriented than I usually find myself. So now it is a Speed Kitten (Ketamine and Meth)

THE PERFECT SPEED KITTEN

1. You need to make sure you have been puffing Meth (preferably from a warbler/meth-bong) for about a day (and no longer than that).
  2. Then my advice is to boost your uppers high with something like:
    a.) 300mg Caffeine
    b.) 200mg Speed​
    if you are flashy and classy:​
    c.) a nice fat old line of Cocaine, say 200mg​
    or finally, if you are feeling wasteful but fun:​
    d.) Hotrail about 150mg Crystal Methamphetamine​
  3. What you choose is up to you, but the important thing is to boost the upper part of your high.
  4. Take your anti-emetic. Everyone has a favourite, I'm sure. Mine happens to be Metoclopramide. With regard to dosage, I am hesitant to give advice because I have developed quite a tolerance so I take 30mg and then a following 30mg an hour later. WARNING: This should not be attempted by those without tolerance.
  5. Then prepare your Ketamine line or IM Ketamine shot, once again - dosage advice is not given here because it will depend on your tolerance but let's just say that you need a lot more than a 'key' (30-50mg). At least, I would say you need 80mg-100mg - but it's up to you.
  6. When preparing, remember that you are going to have a much higher tolerance against going under because of the amount of uppers that you are on. That said, the balance can always be readjusted by taking a few more hits of Tina (Crystal Methamphetamine).
  7. Enjoy, redose the Ketamine as it wears off if you wish but I like to end my binge with 4mg-6mg Lorazepam and call it a night.

Experience the K-Hole, with the lucidity of Crystal Meth...GENIUS (if done correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.