• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth and oxy, and after reading some of the responses I now feel like a little girl so...thanks for that.

Bromazepam
Lorazepam
Heroin
Oxycodone
Suboxone
Loprazolam
(Nicotine)

Hoping to kick the oxy & H for reals now. But then again I always say that when I'm forced to kick. Though this time I should have fully detoxed by the time I get my next dr's. appointment; so maybe I'll wise up and tell him I don't want it anymore. Who knows? I also really want to lay down that needle again. 4 days (close to 5) off H & oxy..

Been a while since I smoked some MJ. Bound to happen soon enough though, I guess.

Coffee
Methadone
Cannabis

I don't care what anyone else says, for right now, in my life, this is fine for me. I'm not sober, sure, but nothing that I use currently affects my life negatively in any major way.

a-php for all 7 days
etizolam
clonazolam
alprazolam
lorazepam all of these bennies with php
minor amount of methamp to try and stop the php rape train

Weed
Heroin
Hydromorphone
Morphine
Cocaine "best fishscale in years"
Methamphetamine "bleh"
Codeine
Oxycodone
vyvanse
Doxylamine
Diphenhydramine
More I cant think of...

Its official, im addicted to opiates again, got my birthday coming up this friday, gonna celebrate with something...idk what tho, maybe a shot of dilaudid and heroin in the same rig and a fat blunt? I dunno... This hydromorphone is kicking my ass, been sick all day and finally got 4mg in one fast push... I didnt miss being sick, but the relief of going from sick to fried in the course of seconds is undescribable, almost makes being sick worth it... Oh, ima have a couple birthday drinks too,havent had any in over a year, should be interesting... Wanna get some a-php soon too...

Suboxone
Heroin
MDMA
LSD
Ketamine
Marijuana
Booze

Granted I was at Firefly all weekend

Like 4 grams of mushrooms, 1 hit of LSD, a lot of cannabis, a lot of alcohol, a few nitrous oxide canisters, 1mg xanax, 200mg-300mg vyvanse, caffeine, and cigarettes.

booze
coffee
spliffs

first week in years no benzo

fuckaaa yooouuuuuu benzzooooooooos!!!!!

ok im done goin on about it.

ritalin ms contin, methadon diazepam

Weed, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine. Nothing illegal unfortunately.

Discuss.[/QUOTE]

Acid, Adderall, dexmethylphenidate, cocaine, oxy, hydrocodone, carisoprodol, weed. Cigs and some booze today. Missing something. Maybe a benzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.