• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loss of ice and meth. But right now am struggling to find sellers that don't sleep... Got the coin but no one wants the business...?

Benzos and beer only this week (excluding ghb, ket, mcat and speed on bank holiday monday), so nearly a week clean of ghb, yay!!!!!!!! :(

Vyvanse
Tianetine

Today was the first time i ever tried ketamine i snorted it in the bathroom stall at work after a co worksr offerent me a small line i gave him some money to pick me up some later it was an amazing experience it was a low dose but it felt so good once i get my half gram im going to k hole for sure!

nicotine
prl-8-53
ghb
u-44770
diclazepam
nifoxipam
3-ho-phenazepam
bth
caffeine
2C-I
clonazolam
5-meo-mipt

It's been an interesting week. I think it's sober time for awhile now

'Caffine (energy drink/ coffe for hangover)
'Nicotine (diping tobacco regularly)
-Heavy drinker
-Methylone
-Coke
-Acid
-Mushrooms
-Xanax (only for stimulant comedown)
-Weed friends leave
(Usually in some combinations of some kind , rare when one is takren on its own)
(Feed back would be appreciated)

nicotine
prl-8-53
ghb
u-44770
diclazepam
nifoxipam
3-ho-phenazepam
bth
caffeine
2C-I
clonazolam
5-meo-mipt

It's been an interesting week. I think it's sober time for awhile now

I can imagine a noob trying to decrypt this page , give up register for drags.com and OD on apap

'Caffine (energy drink/ coffe for hangover)
'Nicotine (diping tobacco regularly)
-Heavy drinker
-Methylone
-Coke
-Acid
-Mushrooms
-Xanax (only for stimulant comedown)
-Weed friends leave
(Usually in some combinations of some kind , rare when one is takren on its own)
(Feed back would be appreciated)

Feedback on what exactly?

I can imagine a noob trying to decrypt this page , give up register for drags.com and OD on apap

"You mean apap doesn't get you super high? My big brother lied to me!"

Caffeine
Nicotine

The rest done friday -sunday lol:
Lsd
Mdma
Mda
Methylone on purpose
Ketamine... ketamine meant to put dinosaurs to sleep
Alcohol
Vyvanse

^easy as fuck for some... not for everyone... I dropped a half gram of moonrock when buying shrooms before. Luckily I found it an hour later and nobody got it. Thank allah. My friend and I also used a blacklight to find bags of drugs on the ground before...

My other friend asked God for weed this weekend... groundscored a dime and found more in another bag next to it lol

Lol ketamine to put the dinos to sleep.

No lie... I've done all sorts of ketamine... this shit was crazy. I was tripping dick off of it. I was super confused because I was rolling and forgot I snorted some off my friend's bag. Then thats when I saw my friend's hair blow slowly into the wind.. strand by strand. Then the one strand broke down into these patterns. Then I went to grab it and pulled it away from her head.... thats when the strand became a cob web and fractal spiders burst from it. I was like HOLY FUCK LOL... I never saw something like that before.

bth
Meth
Coke
Herb
Xanax
SomA
Alch
And tobacc

I relapsed hard this last week :$/

Status
Not open for further replies.