• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs do you wish were never created?

The thing with opiates is that they are invaluable for legit pain treatment.. so wishing they didn't exist would cause a lot of pain to millions...

whereas with tobacco, that nasty shit does no good to human kind as a whole, maybe with the exception of being used as pesticide.

id have to say alch...but i think all drugs are here for some reason or another. i dont think there are any that should have never been created.

Mexican Meth cuz it's garbage.. white boys cook that shit better!

white boys = hicks in kentucky cooking meth in 2 L soda bottles

Mexicans = super labs worth millions with PhD chemists working in them

i wonder who makes better meth

OT: Fentanyl....fucked up the entire opiate game

I was talking about that p2p dope from back in the day. Or JP5.. shit.. glass.. not isopropylbenzylamine aka Mexican Super Duper fuckary labs where chemists know how to alter a substance and put out something even more dangerous than meth. I've been a victim of this fucking shit. Trust me bro I've done meth for 10 years on and off and when I relapsed last year and was getting this shit before I was unaware of it... I was experiencing some fucked up side effects. Slamming would just make me feel like I was about to get a heart attack. It flushed my face and my ear drums felt like they were about to burst. Regular meth flushes the face too depending on dose but i mean this shit left my face with red patches for several hours and I didn't feel any euphoria.. just felt toxic and felt like my bones were deteriorating. Within 1 fucking year of using the meth that's out now that's coming from Mexico.. I have done testing to see how bad my arthritis has gotten and come to find out they tell me I have osteoporosis and chance of my bones breaking is pretty high. You tell me how the fuck a 32 year old who eats clean, lifts 5 times a day, can hold a job, sleeps 8 hours a day and does it his best to take all the supps provided to not get the unwanted side effects.. yet still, after a year of the meth use that Mexico is providing that he develops osteoporosis!? That's unheard of bro. This shit's toxic. You can defend Mexicans all you want.. who knows maybe those fucking jumping poles are only providing the good shit to their people.. but i live in Socal bro and i sure as fuck ain't getting what you would call "good dope" and I've gone through plenty of trusted sources.. shit's fucking whack

∆ I'll take your word for it. I've only done meth a handful of times. It was good shit and allegedly was Mexican. But I probably wouldn't know the diff

∆ I'll take your word for it. I've only done meth a handful of times. It was good shit and allegedly was Mexican. But I probably wouldn't know the diff

I mean God only knows wtf we are getting but the only reason why I was made aware of this was when I was contacted by someone who I'd known for years before he moved away and is now a federal agent due to some changes in his life. Can't really go into detail about who he is and how I know him but let's just say he was checking in on me and warning me that I should stay away from the drug because what's going around now isn't any good and was concerned for my overall health. I mean I am literally killing myself everyday I take this bullshit but it's my way of coping after divorce and having my broken shoulder/losing my identity.. and a bunch of really fucked up shit that happened to me but it's no excuse that I'm fucking killing myself every single day and it's only a matter of time before I drop dead. So I need to just put everything on pause and figure out my work situation cuz I'm gonna need a week's rest (( hopefully only a week )) and quit cold turkey. I've done it before and I am dreading the anxiety and crazy ass dreams that I'm gonna get and how I am gonna feel on day 4 cuz that's when it's the craziest for me but I gotta do it. I can't do this shit anymore. If you are doing a drug that's not enjoyable and the only moments of pure bliss that you feel are very little .. and maybe 6-7% of the drug is making you happy while the rest is just making matters worse.. then it's fucking time to quit that drug plain and simple!

...I agree you need to get a job that requires you to be on your A game...the risk of losing a good job because of drugs is the only thing that has ever caused me to put down the needle and quit hard drugs...overdosing, losing jobs, being hospitalized...none of it was enough to stop, bit having a good job was enough motivation. (Even still I get too fucked on the weekend sometimes and am a mess on Monday) but at least it's not everyday anymore.

Cocaine.

Financially draining, gives people false confidence, horrid crash, and has a lethal dose of 1 gram.

They just bring the precursors up now

#cooperation

The ones that don't work

I think codeine is a useless drug. It never did anything for me except make me throw up and get vertigo. How is that a drug
Also i wish amphetamine didn't exist because then we'd just have methamphetamine which is way better for my ADD

Keep it simple;)