• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs do you wish were never created?

Folley said:
Wasn't [piperazine] banned from use?

Banned? I don't think so, but it fell out of use with the development of several better piperazine derivatives.

all amphetamines (except for MDA),

Really? Like nearly every other entactogen? The DOx series?

ebola

nicotine is really truly a lame drug imo

I second this.

Also I wish crack cocaine was never invented... shit is whack and I don't care what you say otherwise.

I'd also say alcohol but then again, I feel like a huge hypocrite as I sit here drinking absinthe %)

Nicotine. Alcohol still has many culinary uses and taste great. Not to mention it goes well with almost any drug combo esp. marijuana. I mean its bad for you but so is every other drug when abused.

Tobacco/Nicotine. I fucking hate that I'm a smoker. I hated my DXM trip (yeah, I know some people love it, but I just felt like it turned me into a zombie), but that stuff at least serves a medicinal purpose when taken correctly.

And yes, though I hate tweakers (which is hypocritical as I am currently spun) I do believe that meth-amphetamine can serve a purpose in moderation. Trouble is there are just too many damn people out there who should not be allowed access to this substance.

gabapentin -> because no temporary pain/anxiety relief is worthy of withdrawal that lasts longer than one fucking year. Also a horrible medication to be on due to extremely random bioavailability that made me go into withdrawals during the day because I could never get a steady amount in me. Totally useless drug, especially now that pregabalin has been developed that doesn't have the same bioavailabilty problem.

Pretty much most if not all 'RESEARCH CHEMICALS'. Here in the UK, government bans a substance, then the people in their labs bring out new, untested and potentially fatal analogues of these substances. The war on drugs is actually supporting the growth of the research chemical market, which includes brand new stimulants and other types of substances that well... have killed a few people for starters. I'm not saying other illegal (more known about) substances have not killed people, but at least there is a shed-load of information out there explaining the risks involved!

And YES, especially PMA, Cathinones like mephedrone etc... jeeez the government are so blind as to the dangers that they are causing.

Based on toxicity and/or overall social ills:

Alcohol, inhalants, MDPV, BZ and/or ditran (look it up), PMA, MPTP, tobacco, fenfluramine (of fen-phen fame), krokodil, levamisole in cocaine, Risperdal, propoxyphene, Thalidomide, thimerosal and other mercury-containing substances, aminorex, bromo-dragonfly, synthetic cannabinoids & Marinol.

Benzos - king of withdrawal and PAWS, severity, length and qualitatively just the nastiest (death, seizures, fog, etc)

Alcohol. See benzos. Also, legal so it's magically "not a drug"

Meth- makes people ugly inside and out

Tobacco - taking advantage of humans and their oral fixation shit

????

PROFIT!

Ot: Benzos, plus keep the strict regulations on other gabaergics. I think it would be best for me personally ofc, though I think alot of people who therapeutically take benzos would be better off without its existence.

I think the label 'anxiety' is given way too fast these days. I've heard of it being prescribed to people who are simply a little shy.. Seriously.. Then there's those who need it ofc, another story. I need them for one, but if they had never come into my life i'd be just fine without them...

Ugh truer words never spoken. Wish i never got into benzos . I started taking them to ward off my heroin cravings towards the end of the day while ive been on methadone, but ive just gotten myself into a whole new pickle. Just like PTC said, if these never came into my life i wouldve lived life fine without them. Now ive discovered the monster that is benzo withdrawal and its a whole nother monster of its own. Bad, but not in the way opiate wd is bad, but still not anyless worse. This weird dysphoric rage filled state where you feel like youre on the outside looking in, like another reality. Ugh HORRIBLE

GBL.Recreationally used, of course. People behave like f*cking baboons on it and the grande finale always ends with an overdose. Paint remover. Cool stuff.

Benzos saved my life. I'd never manage without them. Addiction is a bitch but they let me live a "normal life".

Edit: 1,4-Butanediol goes into the same garbage can as GBL.

Last edited:
Benzos - king of withdrawal and PAWS, severity, length and qualitatively just the nastiest (death, seizures, fog, etc)

Alcohol. See benzos. Also, legal so it's magically "not a drug"

Meth- makes people ugly inside and out

Tobacco - taking advantage of humans and their oral fixation shit

As much as i agree that benzo wd's are hell, i like them. THey help me be a normal person. And i love tobacco, cant go whitout it.

Alcohol: The least pleasant form of intoxication with the most unpleasant side-effects and one of the worst withdrawals there is. Too bad it's legal and you can get it anywhere. Fuck you alcohol

Alcohol: The least pleasant form of intoxication with the most unpleasant side-effects and one of the worst withdrawals there is. Too bad it's legal and you can get it anywhere. Fuck you alcohol

It's the best and worst drug.

Which ones I wish were never created?
I can't help but think the drug scene would be better off with many RC's disposed of permanently.

Nicotine. Wish tobacco didn't exist.

It's the only drug I tried so far that fucks every single part of your body health, very addictive yet at the same time gives almost non existant high. Good fucking lord I quit smoking 4 years ago.

I feel like there are so many answers / ways to look at this, good question!

Tobacco / Alcohol - in the sense that they are legal yet so destructive to the body, tobacco being very addictive and harmful, alcohol being addictive to some and responsible for the death of so many young / old / innocent through driving while drunk (though other drugs are bad to drive on, alcohol is responsible for most behind the wheel deaths)

Opiates - my personal take.. I would not say I would take back all the great times I have had but boy if I could have saved all that money and put it somewhere else.. though prescription opiates are a grey area. They are miracle drugs and the only way to live a halfway normal life from people with unbearable pain, though so many abuse that system.

Crack / Meth - doesn't really hit home for me because I have never used them.. but something about a tweeker who hasn't slept in days and literally goes psychotic is dangerous to the community.. thinking innocent guy working at 7-11 gets killed with some obscure tool weapon because some guy who hasn't slept in 72 hours goes crazy and HAS to rob 30 dollars from the register for a fix.