About 50mg 4-HO-MiPT in a small bag
20mgish 4-AcO-DMT in a baggie
10mg 4-AcO-MET
1 2mg Xanax
1 0.25mg clonazepam
Beer
Cigarettes
Half a bottle of vodka

just a case ofbeer and bunch of weed! threw out/gave away everythig else. gave away about 70g kratom, 7 hits lsd, .4g MDMA an unknown weight crystal MDA, and thew out like 10 bags of poppy seeds a bunch of valium and lorazepam and a half gram of raw opium.

gabapentin
xanax
suboxone

thats the "good" stuff. its only because I am scripted; my DOC is heroin, which is why I have those drugs right there. I would NEVER be able to hold on to drugs I actually "wanted" or were my DOC, ya know!? I always fine it amazing when I read some people and they have their DOC in their daily pile. god bless those who can hold on to those things; I would do them in a god damn second if possible, lol. I am actually trying to give up on benzos because last thing I need is to pick up a "problem" AGAIN w/ those.

once i called mort about some opium. he n miller smoked a little w/ eni one night, was like if u want some just hit us up. forget how much i asked for. showed up and gora handed me like a fucking baseball of op. they wanted to just give it away/get rid of it. understandable. me n nate smoked that shit fo like fo ever, was a chill experience.

8mg xanax, 60 mg adderall, 16 mg buprenorphine, bhang stick sour diesel #4, coke, phenobarbital, claritin, bud, dogfish head 90 minute ipa, vyvanse, 4 mg klonopin, 20 mg valium, damn good day

Weed- 11g
Alcohol 4 nattty lights
Meth- .3 g
Oxycodone- 40mg
Lorazepam- 2mg
DOC- 200 mg
2C-C- 250 mg
LSD- 10 hits
DMT- 1g
4-ho-det 65mg
DiPT- 80mg

Last edited:
Have a bunch of OC again. Wonder how long it will last me this time. Now I'm gonna actually try to make them last though instead of just blasting right through them with no regard of the troubles it'll land me in when I run out way before my refills are due. And a few bromazepams (almost out), as well as a bunch of flurazepam.

No weed unfortunately, but that will change tomorrow as a friend brought some from the Netherlands for me. We are gonna have lunch tomorrow at which time he will bring along the weed he purchased for me :) , and this weekend I have a little trip to the Netherlands planned with the same friend to go buy 5g of a strain that looks/smells good. It will definitely be an indica, but which strain I cannot say yet. =D

1g of potent black tar heroin
300mg of very pure crystal meth
200mg of strong #4 heroin
300mg of ketamine
two doses of 2CE
two doses of 4-HO-MET
two doses of 4-AcO-DMT
8 Oz of Codeine & Promethazine syrup
75mg of etizolam

10 grams of dank
5.5 grams of mid grade
2 grams of good leaf
a few beers
half a pack of Cheyenne's
25 grams phenibut
50 grams dicaffeine malate
20 grams l-theanine
and a few other supplements

Going for a weed-heavy strategy.

Hey, new to bluelight, and don't know where to post this so..... In the rare, rare, rare event that someone might have opium.. In your opinion, would you say it would be possible to use a traditional vape pen as a means of intake? Just humor me, please..

A bowl of weed
70 grams of Phenibut
70 somehting 8mg Suboxne's
30 klonopin
25 300mg Gababpenin, 8 600mg gaba's, 1 800mg Gaba

Status
Not open for further replies.