• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my pain meds and clonazepam for anexity. I flushed what I had down the toilet I would have been dead in a month at the rate I was going

Mines different...8 liters of Normal Saline, 5 liters of Lactated Ringers, IV thiamine, Benadryl, solumedrol, IV narcan, d50, a pinch of IV morphine, IV zofran and phenergan.

Nothing interesting. But when I think about it, I clearly recall not being able to keep anything for more than 24 hours tops.

LSD - Californian White Fluff liquid.
LSD - Swiss Bliss Sacred Geometry 150ug tabs
MDMA - banana pills 120mg
DMT - one 3 paper spliff with about .25 gram of DMT in it.
Psilocybe Cubensis - dried.
2cb - 20mg pills
Cocaine - fish scale but expensive. Left over from good Friday. Wont be in the stash for long knowing what i am like.
Bubble hash - made from high grade outdoor sativa. I dont smoke anymore but a mate gave me a nice chunk of what he made which i will keep for visitors.
Valium - 5mg
Oxycodone - 20mg IR Oxynorm capsules.
Oxycodone - 40mg ER Oxycontin tablets.

Thats it i think.

Wow.. on to my last 1200 mg of tramadol. Finished all my gabapentin and Klonopin. Jesus. .

I've been high all March. .
Have a few mg of alprazolam laying around but that's it.. thing is my last stash cost me 40 dollars and lasted me a month.. time to get another one even if it meant visiting over 20 pharmacies and bribing each one of them. Lol..

4-AcO-DMT 100mg
4-HO-MiPT 100mg
4-AcO-MET 100mg
AL-LAD 2 150ug tabs
ETH-LAD 1 100ug tab
1 gram cannabis flower
Half a bottle of vodka

And that's about it.

40 10 mg IR methylphinadate pills
40 8/2mg suboxone strips
.3 Tina= Methamphetamine
28 grams of some Blueberry Kush

1.5 grams 2-CE
200mg 5-MeO-DMT
400mg 4-AcO-DMT
15 tabs of LSZ
10 tabs of AL-LAD (will mostly go down the toilet, not really a fan)
10 tabs of 1p-LSD
2 tabs 1p-ETH LAD
30 grams Speed Paste
1 gram of MDMA
4 grams of AMT
500mg DOC
5 grams truffles
10 grams of lemon haze
2 grams of NYC Diesel

at the moment some Blue Dream Buds, 15 2mg Canax bars, 35 1mg Klonopins, 3 bags of not too bad Heroin the blight brown pwder that we call blow dope cause when you breath on t it turns to like the tar, about a 1.4 gram of shards that I am afraid to do anymore then like a dollars worth cause it is so potent shooting even that little bit keeps me up for 3 days minimum and it has been fucking with my brain too. L0l!! about 100 bags that some screaning cocaine came in that I am waiting to scrape cause I know it will total likw a 1/2 gram and that coke source dried up so saving to share with someone worth sharing it with. 2 100 microgram Fentyl patches but theey are not the gel ones(too bad) and I probably have shit hidden all over this fucking room thatt I his while too high to remember where I hid it but not to high to remember that I did.

I would kill for some fishscale cocain. I ave not seen it here since the 80's but I just got back here after leaving in the 80's. have a fun yime with it Mate.

Hopefully I'll be able to edit this post this afternoon with a stock of oxy and H. Hopefully...

Shit. Sorry. Forgot I made this post to edit later. *sigh* :|

Last edited:
Hello Pill2Chill, I felt like you look this week;) Anyway stash:
Temazepam
Clonazepam
Diazepam
Dextroamphetamine
Leftover Spice
Later this week:
Lyrica
Percocet

Think I'll stick with the pharms!

A picture says more than a thousand words. (2 pics in this case)
S0iGoQ.jpg

Bromazepam 12mgx60
Flurazepam 27,42mgx30
OxyContin 80mgx30
OxyContin 40mgx30
Oxycontin 30mgx10 (I got 2 blisters of these fronted yesterday, they are already long gone. Lol.

JCWwE2.jpg

A nice 3g rock of very decent heroin. Minus 1 fat shot. =D
The xanax bottle has about ~30-35 assorted benzos, none of which are xanax (lol), just flurazepam and bromazepam at this point. Gonna add the new boxes I got to this little bottle shortly.

Also have scripts for 1 more box of OC80's and a box of OC40's that I can't go collect until next friday. But that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Today is a good day. But I doubt very much the opiates will last me long. Hah.

Also, I'm getting a gram (I know it's not much, but it's just what a friend offered to spare me) of very decent bud this evening. But that's not in my stash yet, so it doesn't count yet.

Also have some subs, but they are just for emergencies and not what I consider recreational at this point (with my big ass tolerance, I mean). They can be quite enjoyable if one doesn't have any tolerance.

^^can you use one of those 3-D printers, and send me a copy of your medicine chest ;) FTW

^If I could make copies of drugs I would be living in a mansion with my butler. =D And of course I'd help you out too my dear fellow... Ah... If only.

3-Fluorophenmetrazine, BK-2C-B, leonotis leonurus (wild dagga) resin, nymphaea caerulea (blue lotus) flowers, good quality kratom, etizolam, zopiclone, Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, co-codamol (30mg tablets), 3-MEO-DIPT, 25C-NBOME, 25I-NBOME, tobacco and Cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.