• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug scares you?

Anything needing an MAOI to be orally active, namely Ayahuasca, but I'm only scared of MAOI's.

maaaan..
what HAVE you tried then?
cuz you basically ruled out alot man

There is a hella a lot more to the drug world than hallucinogens, which is really all she ruled out.

I've done hardly any halls--just acid and e--but I am far from a beginner drug user.

never heard of herion being cut with fentanly...seems like alot of work to me...
anyway i'm on fentanyl and its the one i'm most scared of

There is a hella a lot more to the drug world than hallucinogens, which is really all she ruled out.

I've done hardly any halls--just acid and e--but I am far from a beginner drug user.

right

it would appear in my rushings i read it wrong

Is it avaiable in the USA cause today is the first time i've geard of it?

I assume you are talking about the fent-laced heroin...

And yes, it definitely happens in the US, but I don't know about anywhere else or really how common it is. Also, it's not like you ask for it or anything, it is just dealers use that instead of ACTUAL heroin. Or use some fent so they don't have to use as much heroin.

Google it or hell, even search this forum and you will a good deal of posts on the subject.

PCP wasthe scariest thing i have ever done (high dose, i lost touch with reality and i hated it, i was with friends but i didnt trip them out, i just didnt say a word)..low doses of PCP is fun though.

and last is Meth, i have never tried it and never want to. btw, i would love to have a heroin/fentanyl (china white) combo, im high on fentanyl now and i would prolly need a good number of bags of H to get me going.

It would have to be H
I just stick with my script for pain. I know I would love H to much

Cannabis. I loved it when I was young, but not now. I can deal with 500 mics of LSD just fine, but not one hit of cannabis.

salvia. highly concentrated.
the experience can be worse than anything you could comprehend unless you actually went through it. in high concentrate, with a water pipe to cool, and a butane lighter to get it hot enough the experience can be absolutely gut wrenchingly terrible. with mescaline or psylos you just see scary things from time to time. with this one, your fears and phobias can become the operating mechanism of your mind. you forget about the 'reality' you have lived and know. it is destroyed and forgotten. a completely new one takes it's place and it can be the most terrifying experience you'll ever know. but, sometimes you just get a mean case of the giggles. so, what do i know?

well scared of, i can honestly say im scared of lsd and pcp. kinda scared of muchrooms,and research chemicals of course like 2c-b 2c-i. those scare me even though id do them, id rather take a small dose of shrooms out of those types of drugs. out of all these try like 2 grams mushrooms before anything kind of R.C ive never even tripped on nonething except small dose of DXm

5-me0-dmt scared me the first time. Well maybe it didn't scare "me" as I did not know who the fuck "me" was at the time. But something was certainly scared;)