Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug scares you?

alcohol
PMA
PCP
fluorocarbons (gas duster)
cocaine
nutmeg (not so much scary as why would I do that? Holy shit that would kill my throat for some not-so-great experience)
any drug recommended by psychiatrists: (meth)amphetamine, SSRIs, MAOIs*...
*Not all MAOIs: I would make an exception for ayahuasca

Only if I need to:
opioids (for pain)
benzos (for relaxation)

I have never done any of these (unless nutmeg as a spice not drug and inadvertently inhaling gas duster residue in the air are counted).

Last edited:
^what about desoxyn prescription pills? and what do you think of other amphetamines like dexedrine, adderall?? are they horrible too?

yes methamphetamine is stronger and yes it has a little more neurotoxicity but it is not near as bad as everyone believes, its wayyyy overhyped just like heroin. i've personally done meth prolly around 10 times total and it was a great high yes, but its not worth it overall b/c of the very long duration. now i know alot of ppl won't say this but the point im trying to make is its not gonna just ruin your lives from one use or even do noticeable brain damage from one use. you say there is no such thing as responsible meth use, i used it and it was fun and then the comedown comes and thats it. i didn't continue use or fiend for it or anything. and its not that i didn't like it, cause i really liked it.

I didn't really say they were horrible. I even said I might do it once or twice.

I just don't ever want to go through the sleepless weeks, the paranoia (im already paranoid naturally), and the hallucinations, that's what scares me. And I'm not saying this is a definite occurrence, but after hearing and knowing about the set backs, and after knowing how easily it may happen for some, it's not something I would want to. Once, maybe twice if I'm curious about the high, but if I wanted a stim buzz or something, I would rather take adderall, even cocaine if I really wanted that buzz.

What's the drug, in places like Columbia, that, in powder form, can be blown into someone's face, and they are essentially in a trance, but they can still perform basic tasks at the power of simple suggestion? That one.

What's the drug, in places like Columbia, that, in powder form, can be blown into someone's face, and they are essentially in a trance, but they can still perform basic tasks at the power of simple suggestion? That one.

burundanga- also known chemically as scolopamine(i think)=D

Oh I thought you were talking about coke for a second hehe. I think that's in places like Africa. Where the term "zombie" came from. I know it was thought to be tetrodotoxin briefly in the '80s but is something else.

Honestly none scare me. There is not a drug out there I wouldn't try to be honest. It seems contrary to the idea of taking drugs to me to rule out certain drugs based on their effects. Unless ofcourse it doesn't seem like you will like those effects, like I can see why people maybe be afraid of psychedelics more than anything.

^ Urban legend - most likely - stick your thumb in a dish of crystal LSD and suck it clean. Wouldn't work anyway cos it would just overload your brain as it can only make use of a certain amount (about 1-2mg from memory) so the vast majority of the acid would be wasted.

Thumbprint thread

IV anything. Just so many negative associations in my mind, and I think they're all fairly just. Partially the act itself, the whole process of setting up and injecting seems overly complicated, and it's partially because it represents in my mind the final frontier as far as drugs go. You can't really pretend that IV use is 'just some fun on the weekend.' I never want to reach the point that getting that extra bit higher is so important to me that I'm willing to go through IVing to do it.

Also anything psychadelic or hullucinogenic that lasts more than an hour or two. Ketamine is about the limit for me, I've done acid a couple times and always end up bored and hating it after 2 or 3 hours and just have to ride the rest of the trip out. Last time I took LSD I accidently took some DOI along with it, dosed at 9am, was tripping until after midnight, couldn't eat anything the entire day, threw up as soon as I did at 2am or so, and finally managed to pass out at 4. Never again thanks.

Anything heavily neurotoxic. I've got a huge amount of anxiety based around the fear of having damaged my mental capacity from a combination of MDMA and meth. Logically I don't think I've damaged my ability to think (though emotionally I don't doubt it's aggravated some underlying issues), but anxiety isn't logical. I just value my intellect too much to want to gamble with it for a few hours fun anymore.

Last edited:
As for my fear of a drug to try.. those would definantly be the club drugs. GHB, Ketamine, MDMA, and Rohypnol. I don't really know much about these drugs. But my perception of doing them is you'd get so fucked up n black out and not know what you're doing and not be able to function and get raped or some shit! <<Well that all depends on who you're with and where you're at taking these drugs.
I like a niiice safe drug like heroin. I am able to maintain and control how messed up I want to get and my tolerance. It just makes you nice n chill.. kinda like smokin bud (except for without that goofyness). I always feel safe with it and content. I have OD from it on 5 occassions but that was ONLY because I kept mixing xanax with it. I finally caught on and haven't mixed since!

really strong kind bud scares me - ever since i had a bad experience with it. also mushrooms but just because i don't want to trip anymore.... H does not scare me - i used it for years - but i have a very healthy respect for it and other opiates... i would say trammadol scares me. i am afraid to try it because i am afraid that i will have a seizure....
djh

As for my fear of a drug to try.. those would definantly be the club drugs. GHB, Ketamine, MDMA, and Rohypnol. I don't really know much about these drugs. But my perception of doing them is you'd get so fucked up n black out and not know what you're doing and not be able to function and get raped or some shit! <<Well that all depends on who you're with and where you're at taking these drugs.
I like a niiice safe drug like heroin. I am able to maintain and control how messed up I want to get and my tolerance. It just makes you nice n chill.. kinda like smokin bud (except for without that goofyness). I always feel safe with it and content. I have OD from it on 5 occassions but that was ONLY because I kept mixing xanax with it. I finally caught on and haven't mixed since!

wtf man, not all club drugs are date-rape drugs. the only ones you mentioned above that ARE considered date-rape drugs are rohypnol and ghb and those are highly overrated. yes they have been and can be used for rape. but so can just about any drug for the most part. mdma and ketamine are different. mdma is a empathagenic stimulant, and ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic. you DO NOT black out from mdma and don't really from ketamine, unless used in HIGH doses.

Strong GABA-agonism scares me: that being large amounts of alcohol and/or benzos. It makes people do things that they would never normally do, and those things are usually violent/abusive or embarrassing. I can take extremely high doses of LSD and "black out," and all that ever happens is I somehow wiggle out of all my clothes and end up naked and dancing. I can't say the same about GABAergics, take too much of those and you could very well end up killing yourself or someone else.

Yopo. An episode of Metalocalypse featured it extensively :)

I have never tried opiates as I am scared I would like them to much. If I don't know what I'm missing - I can't want it. On the other hand - meth scares me to death as I am so dependent on it for everyday functioning and happiness overall. It scares me because it was killing me slowly, scares me because my body is so fucked from abuse. It scares me because even though I am 2 weeks clean; the shit haunts my every single thought, every single dream..it owns my soul and I probably won't ever get it returned 100%.

wtf man, not all club drugs are date-rape drugs. the only ones you mentioned above that ARE considered date-rape drugs are rohypnol and ghb and those are highly overrated. yes they have been and can be used for rape. but so can just about any drug for the most part. mdma and ketamine are different. mdma is a empathagenic stimulant, and ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic. you DO NOT black out from mdma and don't really from ketamine, unless used in HIGH doses.

ok uhh no reason to get so PIST off. like i said "i dont know much about these drugs" and thats why they seem scary to me... comin up in here with your science n dissocsiate emathagenic shit. yea thanks for the lesson..

Id try most everything once but one thing that scres the shit out of me is datura. I wouldnt try it not for a million bucks. My sanity (what little i have left) being worth more to me then a million bucks.

Also meth because from what ive seen a meth addiction is fucking horrible.