What drug is the hardest on you the day after..?

Acid is the worst! I used to do it a lot in high school and the come down involved practically tearing the skin off my arms and begging my sister to make me exercise because i was too fat! hahaa it's funny now, but back then it was frightening. Alcohol usually has my head in a toilet for a few hours the next day though. peace

I've done my share of drugs, but the worst day after in my life had to be the day after my 21st. Granted that's not your after drinking day, but I like the day after rolling, if I'm not alone, I'm usually happier. The day after tripping is just exhausting and confusing at times. Other stuff has it's differences too, but Booze makes me feel sick all day, especially if I get so drunk I don't remember what happened.
Weed rules by the way, I just thought you should all now that. Never have I felt bad from weed...well, that night doesn't count, but once I got sick, although a gravity binger made from a Poland Springs water cooler, packed with Northern Lights, if you hold it in for 30 seconds, tends to make me FUBAR. When I took that hit everyone in the room's chin hit the floor, as my girlfriend asks me what the hell I just did to myself.
Enough rambling, Bon Soir!
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

Meth is the worst. I did so much the last time that I was literally up for 3 days. I went to school on Tuesday and I was still sketchy.

I don't know if I agree that acid is the worst comedown, but usually every time I do it the day after I swear to myself"Self, this is it, you rdone with drugs"
yeah right...
anyway, my worst day after experience was when I tripped off two really f'd up gels, then a day later I rolled and had to work the next day. I have never wnated so honestly in my life to die.
PLUR
Cuzdave

Man, after a light, sweet pure roll on a rolls royce, I had a cap of stuff that I'm almost sure was DXM. Ugh, I felt so crap. I was tripping (my friends said I checked out of the world for a while) and spent half the night of a really, really good party lying on the same spot of my friend's rug. Fuck! Even after the worst part, I was so cracked out that I did just about anything (and suffered for it when I saw the photos). All that pretty much sucked, but the 8up feeling afterwards was even worse. I didn't leave the house until 7PM the next day and, in retrospect, I should not have even been on the road in that state. I thought I was ok when I left, but felt seriously altered at times on the way back. Augh... Then, I fell asleep as soon as I got home...and woke up at 4AM...still all cracked out. I got head rushes and shit when I stood up or walked. The weirdest thing was that I decided to go to work then cos I figured I'd never make it if I left during rush hour... After 12+ hours at the office, I felt pretty shitty and I didn't get all my neurons back until the next day. Definately my worst day(s) after.

I agree with Pyro with the alcohol and the crystal meth thing, especially the crystall! The next day ur body's just so fuc@in' angry at you...u feel like shit, ur body feels like hell and u wanna sleep so bad but everytime u try ur mind won't let you and ur body keeps doing these funny twitches!

!!!The worst, by far aftermath I've ever experienced was with Liquid Acid!!! I swear, I'll never do that shit again, or at least O.D. on it! For one, I was stuck on my couch for the whole trip, because my body was way too tense to move. When the visuals and feeling finally wore off, I was a living example of a live wire! Literally. I felt like a shizophrenic(spelling?), because I was just wondering around my room, confused and not aware of my surroundings. Then, thinking I would be able to get some sleep, I took a sleeping pill, which I immediately threw up. I went to my friend's house and all I could do was cry. I was so scared, I really thought the lining in my stomach was eaten up.
***Another nightmare, which just happened last week, was when after being messed up on alcohol, then later on E, I willingly took GHB. I wasn't aware of how much I took, but the last thing I remember was being outside smoking a cigarette. The next thing I knew, I was in the hospital, waking up in a CAT scan. The doctors thought I had a cuncussion, because the guys that found me, said I was lying face first in a puddle of blood, which was coming from my nose. I'm fine now, other than the fact that my nose is broken and I was really weak and shakey the rest of the following day. The doctors said I was barely even breathing!
Scary scary!!! Give me the ecstasy anyday, anytime!!!!

Heh
After reading all that, im wondering why we do these awfull things to ourselves. How many times you can fuck over your body like these examples, before you do serious longterm damage.
I have personally had a crystal meth habit for about 7-8 months now, ill usually do a gram and half of strong stuff every weekend and go from friday to monday with no sleep.
Every single time, I look in the mirror, and think "who the fuck is that" while looking at a skeleton-like pale face with dark circles under my eyes. I get symptoms of dangerously high blood pressure (profuse sweating, bulging veins in my forehead, fast and irregular heavy heartbeat), have trouble breathing. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, paranoia and what i guess they call "amphetamine phychosis".
Every time i tell myself never again.
If only E were more available in NZ. Good meth is everywhere at the moment but E is scarce. In two years ive only rolled twice but ive taken maybe 8-10 pills. (theres lots of rip offs)
Anyway, im making an attempt to get clean at the moment, and im off to the doc tomorrow to ask for some anti-anxiety medication (anyone have any suggestions?).
Peace
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

dear lord,
of everything i have done (pills, coke, dope (on occasion), g, e, xanax, percosets) the worst is coke or crack, i haven't done acid in years but i imagine the negative feelings the next day are quite rough. luckily i have never donje crystal.

dear lord,
of everything i have done (pills, coke, dope (on occasion), g, e, xanax, percosets) the worst is coke or crack, i haven't done acid in years but i imagine the negative feelings the next day are quite rough. luckily i have never done crystal.

#1 would have to be crystal, no doubt about it!! #2 would have to be the budweiser shits, damn do i hate to drink buttwiper!!
------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"