What drug is the hardest on you the day after..?

Ashke

Bluelighter
Just a curiousity. I've noticed that different drugs seem to affect people in such different ways, and the day after isn't any exception.
For me it's trip. Dunno why. The next day I'll just be this mentally exhausted just slightly insane zombie... It's ALWAYS hell if I'm stupid enough to trip on a night when I work the next day.
Rolls have me glowy the next day, and hangovers from alcohol are always somewhere between mildly irritating to non-existant.. always bearable anyway. But cid fucks me over every time. And yet.... it's an awesome drug. So it's still worth it. What can I say. I like the occasional bout of psychadelic insanity.
smile.gif
*P*L*U*R* and party safe!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I am with the trip thing. I feel really nasty the nest day after. My body inside feels dirty.

I am with the trip thing. I feel really nasty the next day after. My body inside feels dirty.

yeah, i'd have to agree. the day after a trip i just want to die. the littlest things make me cry and my whole body hurts....but i think that cid would tie with coke for me. the next day after coke i am a physical and mental wreck. i can't breathe properly (clearly), my jaw hurts (cuz i chew gum complulsively) and i fiend like mad, i am on the verge of tears all day because i'm dry and (usually) broke.
------------------
xoxo
flux

I always get horrible hang overs when I drink too much. Not all the time, but when I do they're horrible. I feel like I want to puke up my guts and just lay around all day. I get very sick and ill and I get headaches and nausia and diziness. It basically really fucking sucks.
The worst 'day after' is from crystal meth though. They aren't joking when they talk about the comedown. The extreme mental switch that happens within 20 minutes from spun to fucked up. Your thoughts are switched to depressed ideals and just plain everything is negative. not to mention you feel like shit, you look like shit and you are technically shit at that moment in time. Sometimes I get sick as well, like wanting to puke but unable to. And hungry but still unable to eat. And tired and worn out and exausted but unable to sleep.
"another world. another time. in the age of *wonder*. another world. another time. this land was green and *good* -- until the crystal cracked. once more they will replenish themselves. cheat death again. the power of their source -- the crystal... the crystal.
-oh my god this is the best
-I want you to trip like me and we'll have fun
-oh my god this is the best
-I want you to trip like I do"
as for E it's usually just a spaced out day the next day. annoyed at myself for acting stupid and spacey all day.
------------------
_________ ___________
| | | | | | | | |Pyro| | | |

ALCOHOL!!!!!!!
Ughhhh!!! I'll take an E-glow anyday over a hangover.
SPEED!!!!!
The next day is OK because you are still whizzing. The day after the next day sucks.

without a doubt it would have to be acid. eeeeecccckkkk!
------------------
mmmmmm.....gooooeeeey!

Worst hang over I've ever had has on motha
fuck'n NoDoz, even worst than snort'n a gram in a half of Coke.
I took 20 & smoke-d a blunt & I was fuct-up for 3 days.
I will never get that stupid again,
REVERSE THE ROOT

I would have to day acid. The next day I always seem to be depressed and I analyze my life and think of all the negative things. With beans I just feel like a vegetable. I can deal with that better than acid.

I'd have to agree with most people on the acid thing. Not nice at all.
frown.gif

My worst comedown ever would probably be from one night taking dex pills, and drinking like a fish at the same time. For the next three days I felt sore all over, sick & just plain lifeless. ugh.
Ben.
------------------
"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route"

ACID ACID ACID ACID ACID ACID ACID
I have to agree with the majority.
I have 'just' come out of my first acid comedown...I took the acid approximately 6 days ago...I have only 'just' decided that I WILL actually do drugs again.
On the Monday and Tuesday after trying acid for the first time (Saturday night) I felt as though I would vomit if I even 'thought' about putting another chemical into my poor fragile body (heh, yeah right
wink.gif
) ... but since then, I've come to my senses
smile.gif
... anyway, yeah ACID.
And OH! The stomach cramps.... bleh..
mona.

*hug* for mona
smile.gif

I'm glad you're feeling better now! But it was all worth it, wasn't it?
wink.gif

Ben (getting ready to face eccie saturday/sunday this weekend. I really should think before I drop on a thursday.)
------------------
"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route"

payote nothing tears you a part like that does. makes acid feel like asprin

Alcohol.....I hate hangovers!!!!
I'm used to trip. The trick with not getting a trip hangover is to NOT go to sleep the next day until you normal bedtime.
------------------
"Roll, roll, roll your brain swiftly down the drain.
Merrily, merrily, merrily you will go insane!"

*grin* I must admit I'm proud to say that crack is one of the few drugs I had brains 'nuff to stay ENTIRELY away from.
smile.gif

(Now if only I could say the same for H and C... bleah.)
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Without a doubt speed.
Worst comedown ever, makes me feel dirty and paranoid. Can't eat can't sleep. BAD!!!!!
On the hand I may sound strange but I sometimes enjoy the E comedown more than the peak.

DXM + MDMA
Ahh the next day, and day after that is shit...the worst headache of your life, the most cracked out feeling, you can taste the toxins, and u are so physcially and mentally tired, as well as just plain fucked up!
Almost as bad as the actual trip.