View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What drug is the best teacher?

hamhurricane

Bluelighter
Last night I had my first real psychedelic experience from ingesting 1/8 of p. cubensis mushrooms, I have used psychedelic drugs before (3rd plateau DXM, 20x Salvia, MDMA) but nothing even came close to the power of what happened last night.
I became an electric blot of psychedelic screaming energy, I ate a potted plant and the dirt it was growing in, relived powerfull forgotten parts of childhood, my friends became my brother and sister, my love was infinitely greater than what I felt for others on MDMA. Many questions were raised but not answered. The visual were great but that’s not what I valued, I valued the all-consuming electric INSANITY.
I know there are drugs that last far longer than mushrooms, DOM, TMA-2 Bromodragonfly, or perhaps even re-dosing of certain short acting drugs. Has anyone experimented with multi-day trips? What drugs did you use? Did you learn more? I wants to trip as long as my body and mind can possibly stand it, or untill my questions are awnsered!

lsd for me is smoother and more self reaveling than mushrooms, although mushrooms are better for problem solving

there is no best teacher. some people will say mushrooms hands down, others will say mescaline, others will say lsd or dmt, still others will scough at the idea of using a drug as a teacher. point is it all comes down to individual experience and preferences.

I realize that its really subjective, maybe the more important question is how does the duration of a drugs effects change their ability to teach you, I can say for certain that mushrooms did not seem to last long enough. Also I am just interested in other people’s opinions, and perhaps their experiences with re-dosing.

DOx's last FOREVER. DOM is a real mind-blower from what I've heard (I haven't had the chance to try that one yet..)

Personally, I'm really glad most of the 2c-x's wear off for me after 4 hours maximum. An intense four hours, and my body and mind are too worn out to take it anymore.

DXM +Shrooms+ Weed was a very intense trip for me......a good 4hr hardtrip then lightened....fun but hard on my mind and body...so i guess it taught me not to mix the two

Last edited:
One size DOES NOT FIT ALL. There is no "one teacher." Different people find different things valuable. IN the past I would have said morning glory, LSD, and mushrooms...but that is because I had not tried anything else. Since then I have sampled well over 30 different psychedelics...and I find the best to be 5-MeO-DMT, 2C-T-7, 2C-E, iprocin, and DiPT.

Mushrooms, and LSD just do not interest me anymore. I'd love to try some authentic R. Corymbosa...I have a feeling that is going to be a wonderful teacher.

I've not yet had ayahuasca or mescaline-cacti so I cannot comment on those.

ive heard tons of storys from people who say LSD has completley changed their life etc. so I would have LSD but it really depends on the person

Bungmanjesus said:
ive heard tons of storys from people who say LSD has completley changed their life etc. so I would have LSD but it really depends on the person

Is it really that LSD changed their life, or they had LSD on a significant trip? I find some of the oddball psychedelics like 2C-E and 2C-T-7 FAR more useful than LSD. I wonder if it was those, instead of LSD, that I cut my teeth on if things would be the same...that it was the time and place that was the experience, not just the drug.

I like 2c-e personally. The trip is amazing and I have felt so much closer to people on 2c-e than MDMA. I also love 2c-e for the after effects. I have noticed that for a few weeks after using 2c-e, I will have very lucid dreams. They seem so real that sometimes I will be having a conversation in my dreams, then suddenly wake up in the middle of saying something and actually finish what I was saying out loud. Then I realize I just woke up... Its kinda nice because it's almost like living a second life.

Of course, this is just my personal experience and can't be applied to you blah blah blah. I always found it funny when people bitched about that kinda stuff since you can dismiss any question about psychedelics to that logic, and where would that get you?

Although I do see where you're coming from, maybe the title of the thread should be 'what drug is your best teacher'

My two main teachers were 2c-e and 4-aco-mipt. I think that every drugs got a message to tell you, but you have to get a certain dose to hear it, and those were the two that I got the farthest down the rabbit hole on.

2c-e told me what about me was bad and needed to change. (smoking cigarettes, lazing off about schoolwork)

but better yet,

4-aco-mipt told me that the negative voices telling me what was bad about me weren't true. They were just possibly realities, not the reality. Also, there are things about myself and the world that I can't change. Why would I let that get me down? Life is the ultimate trip, and I like to keep it a good trip. It also told me how to groove, and for that I am thankful.

pot's told me so many different things I couldn't record them all, let alone remember them.

DMT teaches , LSD gives gifts IMHO !

LSD has been very good to me but cannabis has been the best "teacher" by far. i have learned the most about myself and my surrounding environment while completely high on cannabis.

maybe some of the RCs will offer more insight but i have yet to travel that road.

Was on shrooms last night and mixed in weed... bad idea.

VERY strong body discomfort/negative energy.

I had to struggle not to bad trip :)

morninggloryseed said:
I have sampled well over 30 different psychedelics...and I find the best to be 5-MeO-DMT, 2C-T-7, 2C-E, iprocin, and DiPT.
I'd love to try some authentic R. Corymbosa...I have a feeling that is going to be a wonderful teacher.

How does R. Corymbosa differ from other LSA containing seeds such as morning glory or H.B. Woodrose? Are iprocin and 4-aco-Dipt the same thing, and how do they differ from 4-ho-dipt, and 5-meo-dipt?

hamhurricane said:
How does R. Corymbosa differ from other LSA containing seeds such as morning glory or H.B. Woodrose? Are iprocin and 4-aco-Dipt the same thing, and how do they differ from 4-ho-dipt, and 5-meo-dipt?

All three have different ratios of alkaloids....I know first hand that heavenly blue and baby woodrose offer different trips...I am sure the same will be said of R. Corymbosa. The main reason I want to try it, is because of its historical nature...plus I just feel it will be a good teacher.

Iprocin is 4-Ho-DiPT. I've not yet tried 4-AcO-DiPT so I cannot tell you first hand how they differ...but reading the reports suggest the 4-AcO-DiPT lasts longer, and is not quite as 'deep' or penetrating. 5-MeO-DiPT was just plain garbage...mostly a shitty body high with little insight. Waste of time.

eggsminuspan said:
My two main teachers were 2c-e and 4-aco-mipt.
2c-e told me what about me was bad and needed to change. (smoking cigarettes, lazing off about schoolwork)
but better yet,
4-aco-mipt told me that the negative voices telling me what was bad about me weren't true. They were just possibly realities, not the reality. Also, there are things about myself and the world that I can't change. Why would I let that get me down?

So did the 2c-e and the 4-aco-mipt negate one another, did the 2c-e teach you to stop smoking and work hard and then the 4-aco-mipt taught you that you couldn't change yourself?

I am very interested in the idea of a psychedelic drug that increases my motivation/makes me more interested in life. I have heard reports of people using Ketamine and having revelations were they stop using drugs and begin to work hard in school etc.