• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

In the northern DE and north eastern MD area, i would say the heroin is pretty damn good, from what i understand most of it comes from philly, maybe bmore, not 100% on that. We get the blue bags around here, once in awhile the white bags come around but it is rare.

NYC. Really everything, as one might expect, but each to its own niche, and often these niches will never meet. The highest quality drug relatively speaking that I've cold copped here has been hard (crack), with dope a very close second, but thriving markets exist for just about everything. I don't smoke pot but understand that it's ubiquitous, high quality (generally, and sadly for the demise of local and upstate grow ops, California drop ship with a tax) but pricey here, which goes for just about everything. For most drugs though you'll need a connect, ask a random person at a rave for "molly" or a random guy in the hood for dope/coke and you stand a good chance of getting total shit, largely because open air is nearly dead in most of the city. But as far as specialties go, whatever your poison is, you can get top shelf. We're so much as a city connected everywhere else quality everything can be had, it's just often at a higher price and you have to know where to look.

Pot, no question. The heroin is pretty good, if I'm any judge. Not really my poison.

The meth here is crap. Cut to ribbons with MSM. Looks pretty but it's no good. Here in NYC it's mainly a thing that gay guys like. I'm straight, though. Perhaps if I was one of those fellas I'd be better connected.

^ Indeed true regarding the MA; I even thought about mentioning that fact about its user base here. It is not really all that popular and definitely nowhere near as popular as it is in many other areas of the country. I did once get some very good old school meth racemate which was completely just a white powder (no shards crystals anything like that) but that was a one off in think the guy made it himself, but he did a very good job.

^Not having cheap and potent, readily available meth around in NYC can be seen as a blessing in disguise. It can be startling to see how fast people can get sucked into it on the west coast, and the fact they can be pretty much full-blown tweakers for only $10-20 a day is what keeps so many people on it. Maybe heroin would be pretty much the most popular "harder" drug here like in the northeast if meth wasn't so cheap and readily available? Yep, open markets look like they're on their way out.

^ I even thought about mentioning that fact about its user base here. It is not really all that popular and definitely nowhere near as popular as it is in many other areas of the country.

I thought some people might take offense at me pointing that out; I certainly meant none. Not sure why it is so popular among gay guys. Does make many people insanely horny.

I got the stuff I got (about five years ago) through some Israeli hood who offered me $1000 cash to set him up a lab. Be lying if said I was even remotely tempted. If I'd said yes I'd be dead or in jail now. I don't even use MA anymore.

I heard this story that some people tried to start selling meth in Bushwick, Brooklyn, but the local Rasta posse took exception to them selling it, for whatever reason.

As far as street drugs Crack is by far the most prevalent and best quality drug around here. I have also been hearing about lots of good H being around here too since i have stopped doing opiates and moved on to subs in South FL. I came across really good ECP during my last brief relapse on opioids. Still dabble with that cracker jack now and then though and its always good quality.

I'm close to Philly, so the dope around my neck of the woods is fire. Coke is really a hit or miss though. Had a guy with real LSD a couple years ago, which is getting harder and harder to find. weed I don't really know, haven't smoked since freshman year college.

In Virginia, I know quite a few people that regularly get medical-grade marijuana, luckily for me. The bud quality is shit unless you know the right people. Years ago, everyone smoked mids because chronic, or "loud" was too hard to come across, more expensive too. The bud has upgraded since then, though.

Cocaine has a decent quality. There's been a few special times where it was super potent and enjoyable, but most of the time it's not worth the ridiculous prices honestly. I feel like the H was better than the coke 85% of the time, and I'd get small ass bags of sticky brown H to get by sometimes.

That's mainly why I stick with weed now. Can't go wrong with it.

In Rochester, mn there are a lot of subscriptions floating around. Though of course they would be high quality, or rather, they are purely what they say they are. Otherwise I am not sure if there is anything there anymore. I certainly have never encountered it.

I'm close to Philly, so the dope around my neck of the woods is fire. Coke is really a hit or miss though. Had a guy with real LSD a couple years ago, which is getting harder and harder to find. weed I don't really know, haven't smoked since freshman year college.
Wow, Philly sounds great!

Without doubt, Chicago gets the vote for city with the best white powder heroin. A jab (11-13) of blows will last even the high tolerant user many days. This is why El Chapo loved Chicago. "Shorty" knew it was important to keep the Windy City happy. What is crazy is now that El Chapo was saddly caught doing what all macho men do in America, chasing/texting some fine Mexican Ass, Actress Kate Del Castillo. No Need to panic, a multi billion dollar company like the Sinaloa cartel have a next man up policy. Actually, El Chapo did not run the cartel with total autonomy. Instead El Chapo co operated it with Ismael Zambada. Better known to his followers as "El Mayo" or "of May" has been involved in trafficking heroin for going on 40 years. When I say the Sinaloa Cartel planned this out I wasn't bluffing

how do you compare chicago's white heroin to baltimore's? The uncut white that ive had from baltimore lately is the strongest shit i have done in 10+ years... i am sure it is close to what you are working with in Chicago. I have not had chicago dope in about 3 years, so i am unsure. When is the last time you had Baltimore dope? ANd if you say you have not had it, or have not had it in the past year, how can you say that Chicago has the best white?

In Sioux Falls probably it goes Weed and Meth for most popular and best quality of anything else. Meth is outrageously popular in this city for its size (164,000 population).

The European Romanian gangs selling strong weed and strong raw heroin and the Romanian gangs only sell/operate in the Shard End//Castle Vale//Lea Village//Glebe Farm Estate Stechford//Chelmsley Wood//Smithswood//Erdington//Kingstanding and Bromford suburbs of Birmingham UK. 2016/2017 They are very violent the Jamaican Yardies and black street gangs in UK fear the Romanians who operate in these suburbs of Birmingham UK.

In Florida in the 386. Weed, all kinds from great to schwag, Meth, varying qualities depending on who you know. All the coke I've seen has been shit the last few years. Molly, pretty good most of the time.(watch out for it being cut with RC's or meth). Pharmaceutical opiates, varying, mostly dilaudid.(watch out for home pressed pills made with Fent analogs, if someone says they have Oxy 30's try the first). Heroin, I'm not really sure because there isn't much around from what i can tell because people are still paying way to much for pills. (the last time i did get H though, it was good.

Toronto, Canada

Weed- QUALITY: Fantastic
-Easily accessible from one of the cities numerous dispensaries (It's legal in Toronto for medicinal purposes, and its reaaalllly easy to get the license fyi :) But there's a zillion street level dealers too, many of which deliver, and the quality of weed is very high no matter where you get it in The6ix

Heroin-QUALITY:
OK to Amazing
-The only kinds of dope I've ever seen in Toronto is a fine white powder kind (which is considered the best by the dope fiends I've met and probably made up more of Fentaynol than H tbh, but it's really strong and pleasant anyway =D Then there's the brown powder, which is sometimes decent too, but often kinda shit. No tar around here folks...just in case that's your thing...at least not that I've ever seen.
NOTE: Dope is pretty easy to access on street level in Toronto but WARNING: be prepared to wait around with some sketchy people in some sketchy places when you're grabbin %)

Molly- QUALITY: from Crap to Outstanding
-Good news is that Molly is easily accessible once you find yourself a decent source. You're going to notice the quality ranges from utter shit to incredible =D Good luck! I've personally had way more good times than bad.

Coke- QUALITY: Decent to Terrible, but FAIR WARNING I personally don't do coke. This statement is based on what I've heard from numerous friends who do it reg in Toronto-Basically, like everything else, you'll need to ask around (in a cool way that doesn't seem sketchy) to find yourself a connection. Once you do I've heard it's pretty good stuff, but nothing like what you might find in other places...I've never heard a Toronto friend say they scored some really pure, good blow. It's always just "pretty good" "OK". Before someone chews out my asshole on this thing saying this is all wrong, remember, I don't do coke. So I'm sure there's probably some exceptional shit around...you just have to know where to find it 8)

Pills-(i.e xanax bars/other benzos, oxy, percs, morphine, dilauded etc) QUALITY: Excellent, BUT WATCH OUT FOR FAKES, CUZ THEY'RE DEF OUT THERE!
-Your average connection in The6ix will usually offer a variety of pills. Very expensive. Mostly I've found them to be legit but have been ripped off a couple of times with fake shit. Look extra closely at anyone claiming to have crush-able, old-school Oxy80's. Also make sure you closely examine any Xanax bars and Percs. These seem to be the items most commonly faked.

Meth, Special K, GHB etc- QUALITY: Excellent-You will find tons of party drugs like this in The 6ix. The over all quality in my experience has been very good to excellent.

GENERAL TIPS: When new to The6ix and looking for connections it only takes common sense to be successful. Don't be a heat-score idiot about it. For ANY of the drugs listed above....go to where you see a lot of people who look like they're on them. It's not that hard.

Good luck fuckers!

Last edited:
how do you compare chicago's white heroin to baltimore's? The uncut white that ive had from baltimore lately is the strongest shit i have done in 10+ years... i am sure it is close to what you are working with in Chicago. I have not had chicago dope in about 3 years, so i am unsure. When is the last time you had Baltimore dope? ANd if you say you have not had it, or have not had it in the past year, how can you say that Chicago has the best white?

Hey I know this is an old post but be careful out there. Used to be you'd have to be more worried about SCRAmble having some weird shit in it but now there is raw that 100% has fent or an analog in it. I'm on enough methadone that a 20 of the normal rocky beige or grey will not do much. I got some stinky vinegar shit a few weeks ago and it was really white. As soon as the water hit it in the spoon it dissolved. I stirred it out of habit but I've never seen even the best raw do that...

To the point, I shot a 20 worth since it looked and smelled right just to test and I had to sit down bc I started nodding so hard. Didn't last very long but it was super heavy feeling. Everyone else I was with had the same reaction. I know two ppl who've died from ODs in 2016 and a few others who were lucky.

Be safe out there in bmore. And anywhere else heroin is blowing up.