• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs What Drug Have You Had The Best Sex On?

after coming down off of many pills of Extacy.

That was a nice 3 days of sex.

I couldn't finish, and she had never had an orgasm... so I just kept going, despite dehydration and no food.... it was like I was fading in and out, unable to pay attention to what was happening, because it was the greatest thing.

at one point she told me it felt like her mouth and her vagina were the same thing, or more... that her body was just one feeling. Somehow my mind tapped into some strange stuff, subconsciously (I would come-to, and we would be in a position, like out of a book).. we went through a whole book, basically of different sex styles/positions... she said I was the dominant partner, which I usually don't consider myself.. said I was the controlling factor, but she was all for it.

This was at a time where I couldn't remember outside of ten-second spans. We didn't eat, or sleep for about 48 hours.

Hmmmm, I'd say lsd definitely number 1. But 2nd would be between

a) mdma
b) alcohol

I know alcohol seems lame, but it helped me last a lot longer, so it was better for her. Same w/ the mdma, made me last longer (and made it much more fun for me, oh my god :)).
The lsd was also incredible. It totally increased my sense of touch and the orgasm lasted like literally 20 seconds, just fucking incredible. Definitely number 1 for me. =D

Shit hey, I don't know how people can't be horny on e's, I'm like a 6 foot walking hard on when I peak, I remember having a sly fuck in a club with a friend when we were peaking (praise the lord for mini skirts and g strings), and a 48 hours pill crazed fuck fest, and a sneaky park root, and... sey la vee.... the memories

Meth too it's great, I go like a fucking piston and it's almost impossible to come so ya go even harder, my gf ATM can't walk straight for about 2 hours after meth sex

Weed or dissociatives are most consistent imo.

Mushrooms are great if you get there. No forcing it of course.

Cannabis Sativa & Damiana ....half hour before sex

L-Citrilline & L-Arginine daily for increased Nitric Oxide / harder erections increased blood flow

.....more hard core than that would be a mild dose of Desoxyn (d-meth)

DOC ~ Excellent for long duration sex-fests where you can repeatably go at it with an incredible amount of stamina you have never before pictured being possible.

aMT ~ Another great drug with along duration that allows you to have mind-blowing orgasms that are unlike anything you can imagine.

2C-B ~ Great for sex due to it's ability to enhance tactile sensations allowing for touch and play to be incredibly pleasurable, best enjoyed with a sexual partner.

2C-E ~ Similar to 2C-B but dude to it's more intense nature I generally keep the sexy time to when I am coming down. When you reach climax on this stuff it's really wild with the Persian carpet visuals spread out thru your room.

5-MeO-DALT ~ Really nice for increasing pleasure from sex, I would generally Vape some with my partner around 30-40mgs each and than engage in days of debauchery. Once had this girl who loved getting fucked up the ass after she smoked some, it was a hell of a time.

4-AcO-DMT ~ Good for intiating an incredibly close bond with a loved one after the peak has past. Feels like you are at one with eachother as you engage in intercourse and when you cum it so pleasurable it will leave you speechless.

DOC ~ Excellent for long duration sex-fests where you can repeatably go at it with an incredible amount of stamina you have never before pictured being possible.
Better than DOM? A couple I’m good friends with told me that they’ve had a lot of fun with DOM. I’ll tell them to try out DOC next.
2C-E ~ Similar to 2C-B but dude to it's more intense nature I generally keep the sexy time to when I am coming down. When you reach climax on this stuff it's really wild with the Persian carpet visuals spread out thru your room.
Honestly, high dose 2C-B and standard-high doses of the more intense 2Cs do not seem to be good for sex. Most people don’t want to be on another planet rethinking their life choices while simultaneously trying to have sex with someone.
5-MeO-DALT ~ Really nice for increasing pleasure from sex, I would generally Vape some with my partner around 30-40mgs each and than engage in days of debauchery. Once had this girl who loved getting fucked up the ass after she smoked some, it was a hell of a time.
How does it compare to 5-MeO-MiPT (sexually and otherwise)?

Better than DOM? A couple I’m good friends with told me that they’ve had a lot of fun with DOM. I’ll tell them to try out DOC next.

Haven't had DOM but I'm sure I would love it and wanna fuck, I get horny on all the DOx I've tried pretty heavy. DOF was really good in particular as it's pretty transparent and just generally makes you feel fantastic.
Honestly, high dose 2C-B and standard-high doses of the more intense 2Cs do not seem to be good for sex. Most people don’t want to be on another planet rethinking their life choices while simultaneously trying to have sex with someone.

Well I'm not your average tripper I think I'm a hard head like something serious and like heavy dosages of psychedelics and tripping super hard. And once I can catch my bearings I'm generally down to fuck. I'm actually gonna be taking 2C-E with my girlfriend soon and I'm gonna deff try and have sex that nite, it's just down to where she is at mentally but 2C-E generally turns me into sex freak everytime I take the stuff.
How does it compare to 5-MeO-MiPT (sexually and otherwise)?

Never got to try it the 5 grams I bought a few years ago turned out to be a Cathinone, some scumbag Chinese Vendor.