• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs What Drug Have You Had The Best Sex On?

Callum

Ex-Bluelighter
What Drug Have You Had The Best Sex On? Descibe how it felt.

Mine would have to be coke, fuckin incredible the whole time it felt like the point right before orgasm and my first orgasm on coke was the best in my life, we ended up having sex six times that night. Coming in at second would have to be MDA, beside the damn hallucinations!

I had sex after coing down from MDA at a sasha and digweed show. I had sex early that morning with a girl I really love. It was a great feeling non the less. To bad her dad told me to leave a couple hours later :(

Crack. I wish I hadn't done it..sex will probably never be the same again, now that I've quit. :\

GHB...hands down.

Actually, the BEST was G + meth + a well timed whippit---I didn't even know I could have such an orgasm ;)

I would say out of all substances, sex on weed would have to be the best for me.

I don't like having sex on pills, but when coming down it can be pretty enjoyable.

I agree w/ you Callum- coke does it for me and MDA comes second

least favorite was Opiates, specially heroin

haven't tried on pills - i'm never in the mood!!

but on weed was awesome. i'm still fairly new at smoking weed, and my boyf convinced me once and it was amazing!! now i want to do it on weed all the time!! j/k

making out on coke is amazing, but i'll take making out sober over it anyday

drunk sex is always fun, its like... no inhibitions. but i'll take sober sex over drunk sex anyday.

does morning sex count? because i'll be honest, the morning is LIKE a drug. and i'd had some pretty great experiences with sex in the morning.

oh i also really enjoyed sex w/ a mixture of stackers and alcohol. i definitely had an anxiety attack afterwards, though. :)

hrm id have to say lsd but the company i had is what made the sex out of this world, the acid just enhanced that.

normally id never even dream of sex on acid.

so im gonna have to say cannabis is the best sex enhancer ive come across. yes i definetly think its way better than coke or meth (only drawback is you cant blow a line of herb off the small of a woman's back :\ )

I would have to say my most favorite would be either MDMA or MDA .. both are great.

I have really wanted to try sex on foxy, but just never had the opportunity arise.

on weed ive had some of the best shags of my life.

when im coming down off meth, i often get incredibly horney =D

While a well timed nang is very intense, it is a little hard to get right. But one you can't get wrong is definately acid. Unless it's good acid and you just end up laughing your ass of at the other person trying to be all serious.