• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Does Your Prescription List Currently Look Like? What Do You Take On Top?

Ksalols are needed too as oxazepam is some weak shit.

Swizerland has those 200mg pure heroin pills for opioid maintenance. Id LOVE those as my dream script. 2/day with 2mg depot xanor and gabapentins.

If possible, I'd try and get a mild opiate other than tramadol (I found it shite at what it's prescribed to me for and then found it has a convulsive threshold of 400mg - not a big dose. I find dihydrocodeine infinitely superior). Also, get it down to one benzo, unless they are prescribed for totally different reasons, like one for daytime anxiety and another for acting as an hypnotic. Multiple different benzos are trouble waiting to happen.
Thanks for the info, I’ve read your some of your other posts & you seem a bit smarter than some of the doctors I've been too lol. Yea I’ve read that about the tramadol & if I take too much on a high pain day I feel like I have to take a benzo to even out the feeling. (That’s why I like when my cousin visits from Puerto Rico she gives me dilaudid, it’s not as big a deal getting painkillers in PR)
anyways I’m waiting to get into pain management because my GP said she’ll only prescribe tramadol (they’re so scared to prescribe painkillers here in NY, so hopefully the pain management people won’t be dicks)
The Benzos is clonazepam before bed & Xanax only as needed in PTSD flashback panic attack episodes (I survived some crazy ass shit as well as a murder attempt, maybe I’ll write a book one day)
It’s crazy how it’s documented & you can clearly see in mri’s all my injuries but they’re still so scared to treat pain

I get nervous when I read stuff about Benzos sometimes
Gracias for your advice :)💜

if this is dream scripts, i always want to try to get adderal from my doctor. i was thinking about complaining that it would help with depression, but i bet they'd say they worried it would mess with my schizophrenia, so i don't even ask about it. they'd probably say i had drug seeking behaviour or whatever they say.

right now all i take is a very low dose haldol injection every 28 days. it doesn't really do anything other than slight sexual side effects. my parents want me on it to live with them and currently i'm on a housing waiting list, so if i want to stay out of homeless shelters and keep all of my stuff, i'm stuck on haldol for the next couple years. i'm lucky the side effects aren't too bad for me.

i'm sure i could get some benzos from the doctor too, but i sleep a lot as is even with out weed and i seem to be pretty relaxed so i don't find any reason to be taking benzos. i always wondered if benzos took away from my weed high too.

- Prescription every month

- 90mg clonazepam
- 90 300mg gabapentin capsules
- 25mg a day Losartan
- 1 albuterol inhaler a month (no asthma just for when mixing benzos and opioids)

- Not scripted

- Hydrocodone 15-30mg a day mixed with 1mg - 2mg clonazepam and gabapentin for the past two weeks (not physically addicted to it yet but ik I’m playing with fire)

-Top shelf dispensary indica marijuana
(up to 14 Gs a day 😂 )
- Marlboro reds 1-2 packs a day
- a nice smooth glass of bourbon 🥃 once a week
- DXM 80mg daily in conjunction with the hydros

- Valium 10mg blues randomly from a friend every now and then plus he also sometimes gives or sells me unscripted K-pins for the homie price 😉 (almost always get a extra few too)

- Oxy IR 10s and bout 14 mg alprazolam like every other month or so cuz I don’t trust myself to do anymore and not get physically addicted 🤒

Oh yeah once in a blue moon I’ll get a handful of Ativan as well