• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Does Your Prescription List Currently Look Like? What Do You Take On Top?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
For me, currently (mg's are the doses of the actual pills themselves, not necessarily the dose I take):

Prescribed:
Sertraline 50mg
Sertraline 100mg
Quetiapine 25mg
Quetiapine 100mg
Trazodone 150mg
Thorazine 100mg
Codeine 30mg
Morphine 10mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Naproxen 250mg
Depakote 250mg
Cyclizine 50mg
Lantus 22 units

Gliclazide 80mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Others:
Cigarettes - ~20/day
Coke Zero ~ 10 cans/day
Vitamin B Complex, Extra Strength
Vitamin D - 1000ug
Omega 3,6,9
Co-Codamol and/or extra Codeine
Co-Enzyme Q10
(Occasionally) Bisoprolol 5mg

After more than a decade of dependence on fucking useless prescription psychopharms I'm finally back to zero and happy of. Not so happy about abstinence to recreational drugs (no connects here and importing gets seized in about 50% the attempts even if fully legal research chemicals).

Only prescription I would want are stims for my ADHD.

And propranol which I'm taking for tachycardia but it's OTC here.

For me, currently (mg's are the doses of the actual pills themselves, not necessarily the dose I take):

Prescribed:
Sertraline 50mg
Sertraline 100mg
Quetiapine 25mg
Quetiapine 100mg
Trazodone 150mg
Thorazine 100mg
Codeine 30mg
Morphine 10mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Naproxen 250mg
Depakote 250mg
Cyclizine 50mg
Lantus 22 units

Gliclazide 80mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Others:
Cigarettes - ~20/day
Coke Zero ~ 10 cans/day
Vitamin D - 1000ug
Omega 3,6,9
Co-Enzyme Q10
... Well your username checks out.

Hello!

So if you were going to try to get a script, and you were really trying to shoot for the moon, what would you ask for? Bonus if it's neither a stimulant or a depressant. I tend to find most stimulants to be like naughty versions of coffee, and most depressants to be addictive.

Hello!

So if you were going to try to get a script, and you were really trying to shoot for the moon, what would you ask for? Bonus if it's neither a stimulant or a depressant. I tend to find most stimulants to be like naughty versions of coffee, and most depressants to be addictive.
Dream scripts:

Oxycodone extended release
Temazepam
I would say medical grade nitrous tanks (50 50 mix with oxygen) but I know I would abuse the fuck out of it so I’d probably turn it down.

Actual scripts

Methadone (for pain…full month supple)
Valium

Oooh dream scripts?

20mg adderall x5 per week
100mg hydroxyzine 5x per week
.5mg xanax, as needed, 5 doses per MONTH
150mg IM ketamine, 1 per month

I'd be happy with that

My actual prescription list probably would need consideration for a calorie controlled diet (between my dodgy ticker and the phantom pain relief, I get 13 different drugs a month). Two I don't take, for various reasons (one because I don't have angina, the other because beta blockers cause erectile dysfunction: I've just cut all salt out of my diet, for both mine and my late wife's benefit).

Ideally, I'd like the prescription for the above two cancelled, to save the NHS money, and ketamine patches for worst bouts of phantom pain. Dexedrine would also be nice, but my heart makes that unlikely; besides, a mate with adult ADHD, sends me any he has left over at the end of the month (anything between a couple and a bit over half a dozen - enough these days, esp as they're 10mg IR. One is sufficient for a decent night out)

Oooh dream scripts?

20mg adderall x5 per week
100mg hydroxyzine 5x per week
.5mg xanax, as needed, 5 doses per MONTH
150mg IM ketamine, 1 per month

I'd be happy with that
You really like hydoxyzine?

I have a old bottle but I don’t remember anything that remarkable about it but I was also taking massive opiate doses with it …you’ve got me curious to try it again

You really like hydoxyzine?

I have a old bottle but I don’t remember anything that remarkable about it but I was also taking massive opiate doses with it …you’ve got me curious to try it again
In lieu of other better drugs it's pretty great. Not recreational, but decent sedation and anxiolytic.

The main problem is tolerance develops extremely rapidly, so it can't really be abused.

Prescribed:
Sertraline 50mg
Sertraline 100mg
Quetiapine 25mg
Quetiapine 100mg
Trazodone 150mg
Thorazine 100mg
Codeine 30mg
Morphine 10mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Naproxen 250mg
Depakote 250mg
Cyclizine 50mg
Lantus 22 units

Gliclazide 80mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Others:
Cigarettes - ~20/day
Coke Zero ~ 10 cans/day
Vitamin D - 1000ug
Omega 3,6,9
Co-Enzyme Q10

I hope for you sake you cut down to the 3 or 4 you need.

No doctor can possibly predict how that little lot will interact. Half of them seem to be to treat the side-effects of the other half.

This isn't a race - the finishing line is the cemetary gate.

I Just take the 2 things I have to. Clobazam and oxycodone and I would much rather not need them.

No doctor can possibly predict how that little lot will interact. Half of them seem to be to treat the side-effects of the other half.

I Just take the 2 things I have to. Clobazam and oxycodone and I would much rather not need them.
Most doctors don't have a clue about pharmacology, if you hide their copy of the BNF (that assessment was from a friend who is a consultant pathologist. She did a biochem degree, before the medical degree, so she is painfully aware of doctors shortcomings)

Tramadol
Robaxin rotate with cyclobenzaprine
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Hydroxyzine
Naproxen rotate with ibuprofen
Prozasin 1 mg (for night terrors) haven’t taken it yet, nervous to for some reason
Vitamin D

Not prescribed
Kratom when out of tramadol
Dilaudid (sometimes)
Multivitamin
Cafecito- coffee

Some of us DO need that many meds due to a huge range of severe health problems.
Only needing 2 meds is a privilege we don't all have.

If we are onto 'dream scripts' then Levorphanol for pain (NMDA reaches parts other opioids miss). I don't suppose one can get LSD & weed prescriptions, but that's all. 1 thing I need and 2 things I like.

Tramadol
Robaxin rotate with cyclobenzaprine
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Hydroxyzine
Naproxen rotate with ibuprofen
Prozasin 1 mg (for night terrors) haven’t taken it yet, nervous to for some reason
Vitamin D

Not prescribed
Kratom when out of tramadol
Dilaudid (sometimes)
Multivitamin
Cafecito- coffee
If possible, I'd try and get a mild opiate other than tramadol (I found it shite at what it's prescribed to me for and then found it has a convulsive threshold of 400mg - not a big dose. I find dihydrocodeine infinitely superior). Also, get it down to one benzo, unless they are prescribed for totally different reasons, like one for daytime anxiety and another for acting as an hypnotic. Multiple different benzos are trouble waiting to happen.