• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc What does water soluble really even mean?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I mean obviously I know what water soluble means. But what I mean is why? You can add ascorbic acid or vinegar to break down crack or H #3, so why can’t you do that for any substance?

Is there a way to make benzos water soluble, is there a way to make anything water soluble? And safe for injection?

This is purely curiosity

And for benzos and other drugs cant you just use alcohol? But how would you filter out fillers

Well solubility generally has to do with the polarity of the substance. Water is a polar substance so generally other polar things will dissolve in it. Same goes for nonpolar solvents and nonpolar solutes. A good rule fo thumb is ‘like dissolves like’

As for dissolving benzos in water, unfortunately I can’t help there. Beyond my scope of knowledge. Hopefully someone can give a better answer than me.

from what I understand when you dissolve H or whatever I’m a base form(not water soluable) you arnt so much increasing the bases ability to dissolve in water as you are changing the substance from a base to a acetate, which is then soluable in water…I don’t know tho I’m more a kitchen chemist which is essentially baking cookies I don’t know the science behind slot if the shit

Cause to be honest I'd love to throw one of the klonopin I have into some everclear, run it through a micron filter and keep that in my personal stash box of drug tool kits in case of a panic attack or emergency.

Eating a benzo isn't fast enough I'd love to have the peace of mind I got 2 mg of clonazepam ready to shoot.

If I had etizolam powder I'd try it with everclear / micron filter..

Heroin comes in two forms an uncharged free base that is not water soluble, and a charged salt form (salts being ionic compounds are highly water soluble usually). Adding acids to #3 makes the H into the salt form allowing water solubility.

Benzos don't have any easily protonatable groups that could easily form a salt so they are always stuck in freebase form. There are benzos that have groups attached to them to make them water soluble.

You absolutely shouldn't be injecting Alcohol into your veins like this. It's a great way to cause damage. In a clinical setting, I believe the most commonly used vehicle for Benzodiazepines is stuff like Propylene Glycol. In theory, you could make your own Benzodiazepine injections if you had the right medium, but this is beyond my level of experience or knowledge.

Pure Propylene glycol is certainly widely available from the hobbyist vaping industry, still too unregulated to be anywhere medical grade though. It's often used as a carrier medium for drugs on farms due to its availability, and if it's used on farms and not widely used on people it's probably gunna hurt like a bitch

Here. Take a look at my info. On the below thread. It may help. Or give you a new idea or something to build on.

Some of the chemical experts may take a look at the shit and be able to come up with a plan.

There’s some interesting extractions and separations there and some bold claims looks like I.e. quick and easy Levamisole separation which looks too simple to me given all of the complicated and technically procedures I have come across. Not to Benton the solubility of various benzos.

Last edited:
You absolutely shouldn't be injecting Alcohol into your veins like this. It's a great way to cause damage. In a clinical setting, I believe the most commonly used vehicle for Benzodiazepines is stuff like Propylene Glycol. In theory, you could make your own Benzodiazepine injections if you had the right medium, but this is beyond my level of experience or knowledge.

Sorry I’d rather shoot booze into
My veins than PG that sounds terrible for you

Yes, if you want to inject benzo than PG solution is the gold standard

However if you are using ethanol than, dissolve 2-3mg clonazepam in high proof e t hanol, then dilute it to 20% with clean cold 💧 water

Find a vein, and Inject SLOWLY SLOWGA!)

Doing this will eliminate the 2-5 hour peak and instead, peak effects 8n 15-
-30 minutes, and initial effects within 5 minutes.

You can injec5 up to 4mf this way
.Lorazepam is also good for injecting, and a. Few MG of Xanac simply feels good with an opioid, though do NOT try that

I used to I hectic Clonazolam when I was sick and it freaking ruined me

As for solubility, here are a few off the top of my head 😀:

Diamorphine HCL (Heroin No 4 ) - Half a gram per ml (500mg/ml); Note that is Pharm grade pure Diamorphine

Hydromorphone: 333mg/ml

Oxycodone: I THINK it is around 180mg/ml, certainly over 100 in any case

Oxymorphone: quarter gram pet ml (250mg/ml)

Morphine: less than 100mf pet ml, I think 🤔 around 80mg/ml

Klonopin: 0.09mg per ml

Note that the late Captain Heroin posted a list of benzo solubility s, a couple can be made more soluble by decreasing PH

Typically, though,, it is PGP or z ethanol I

I personally have used Ethanol and it works, though it is hard on your veins

I have almost none left, so I have dissolved 2-3mg Ativan in 80 proof (40% abv) then diluted and Injected into a muscle for slightly higher Cmax, and faster onset (1-2 hours instead of 3 or 4)

Just giving info, do not copy what I do

BTW, since you make a volumetric solution of Clonazolam using ethanol, it is easy to inject

Just dissolve Methadone or buprenorphine in half a syringe, other half 100 proof Vodka containing Clonazolam, ?(2-3mg) inject slowly and you feel amazing! Only for vets though...

Yes, if you want to inject benzo than PG solution is the gold standard

However if you are using ethanol than, dissolve 2-3mg clonazepam in high proof e t hanol, then dilute it to 20% with clean cold 💧 water

Find a vein, and Inject SLOWLY SLOWGA!)

Doing this will eliminate the 2-5 hour peak and instead, peak effects 8n 15-
-30 minutes, and initial effects within 5 minutes.

You can injec5 up to 4mf this way
.Lorazepam is also good for injecting, and a. Few MG of Xanac simply feels good with an opioid, though do NOT try that

I used to I hectic Clonazolam when I was sick and it freaking ruined me

As for solubility, here are a few off the top of my head 😀:

Diamorphine HCL (Heroin No 4 ) - Half a gram per ml (500mg/ml); Note that is Pharm grade pure Diamorphine

Hydromorphone: 333mg/ml

Oxycodone: I THINK it is around 180mg/ml, certainly over 100 in any case

Oxymorphone: quarter gram pet ml (250mg/ml)

Morphine: less than 100mf pet ml, I think 🤔 around 80mg/ml

Klonopin: 0.09mg per ml

Note that the late Captain Heroin posted a list of benzo solubility s, a couple can be made more soluble by decreasing PH

Typically, though,, it is PGP or z ethanol I

I personally have used Ethanol and it works, though it is hard on your veins

I have almost none left, so I have dissolved 2-3mg Ativan in 80 proof (40% abv) then diluted and Injected into a muscle for slightly higher Cmax, and faster onset (1-2 hours instead of 3 or 4)

Just giving info, do not copy what I do

BTW, since you make a volumetric solution of Clonazolam using ethanol, it is easy to inject

Just dissolve Methadone or buprenorphine in half a syringe, other half 100 proof Vodka containing Clonazolam, ?(2-3mg) inject slowly and you feel amazing! Only for vets though...
Lorne??? you mentioned the specific solubility of diamorphine/Heroin hydrochloride and also for other opioids but didn’t state their salts.

You said you think morphine is around 80mg/ml but which salt is that?
I’m guessing morphine hydrochloride, cause morphine sulphate hydrate is around 60 - 65mg/ml.

Do you know the solubility of different Heroin salts such as citrate (Citric acid) ascorbate (Vit’ C/Ascorbic acid) acetate (Acetic acid/vinegar), sulphate (Sulphuric acid) etc?

I know with the other opioids people aren’t going to be getting them on freebase but if you could state the most commonly used salts and another other’s that’d Be great! 👍

Sorry I’d rather shoot booze into
My veins than PG that sounds terrible for you

PG would be WAY fucking better than alcohol to inject into your veins. Alcohol would be horrifically painful and cause damage to your veins, I can't think of much worse things to inject. PG is safe to drink, inhale, etc, and is used medically sometimes for injection.

I would just get a fast acting benzo. Benzos are almost 100% bioavailable orally, and some of them kick in within 10 minutes.

And for benzos and other drugs cant you just use alcohol? But how would you filter out fillers
It depends on the substance what its solvent is. And unfortunately with some tablets they have changed the formula to deliberately make them insoluble.

Pyrazolam is water soluble, just so you know!

It's a very good benzodiazepine for anxiety attacks and the like. I vastly prefer it over any other benzo for that specific purpose.