what does vicks inhaler do

yep - thats the one but should cost like 3 something at duane ...
Pluress ...
P.s -> r you from NY ?

Yeah, they're shaped like chap-stick. Flat on one end, and rounded on the other in a green/blue package. About $5 is a good price. I can't get 'em in my area very easily cuz they're cracking down on "drug paraphernalia" and some visiting drug-core kids were shoplifting 'em. So last time I was in Canada I stocked up on 'em.
smile.gif

------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

Ohhhhhhhh yes, i have had a vicks inhaler since day one. let me give yall a method to use. do a tag team sort of thing when you give someone a seabreeze! this is whatcha do: sit em down in front of you, and sit someone behind them. when you start givin them tha breeze, massage their face, head, and neck for them while the person sitting behind the person recieving the seabreeze massages their back, arms and whatever else rapidly. i swear to god, it works people over dude!!! another thing to do (this one i tell guys to do for people, b/c im not very strong!!!) : after giving the person their seabreeze, pick em up and bounce em a little, kinda like a bear hug, but *dont* squeeze *too tight!!!* my friend basically passed out from one of those once!!! just a few quick cuey tips...you guys have probably done or heard of those b4!!! lovin you guys.
~*Cuey
------------------
*PeAcElOvEuNiTyReSpEcT*

Oh yeah, bear hugs rule! Something else we've done (if it's in someone's place) is have the person take a huge inhale of the Vick's, stand on their head until they have to breathe out, then let them fall on their back and yank them up as fast as we can and hug them tight (4 or more of us). You have never felt so safe, secure, and passed out as that sort of explosive blood change and Vick's hit... Poofage.

The question is, what can't your vicks inhaler do for you
The best use, A mon avis, is to crouch down and take SEVERAL deep breaths while your friend puts the inhaler in his mouth(backwards, of course)
Then s/he kneels in front of you and slowly, you both stand up while s/he blows in your face, and you breath in through your nose!!
Be prepared to fall down and look like a dumbass, it's one hell of a rush.
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama