what does vicks inhaler do

sspider1

Bluelighter
hey,
I'm always looking for ways to get a better roll, and everyone has been talking about the vicks inhaler. I was just wondering what it does and what it makes you feel. Thanks for the info. Keep rolllllin....

If you take a lighter and heatup the crystal (being careful you dont burn the plastic) and inhale as much vicks as possible it makes your eyes water, seems to give you energy and feels real good on your nose expecially if you've been snorting various drugs.
------------------

Some things are just really pleasurable when you roll. For a lot of people its flavored cigarettes, chewing gum, and definatly vicks inhalers--and dont forget to do a seabreeze ( when someone blows air in the sides of the inhaler so the vicks comes out the end of the inhaler onto your closed eyelids, cheeks, and forehead-- It feels REALLY great!)

Never heard of vick's inhaler, but Vicks cream is really nice if you put it under your nose and rub it into the crease of your eyelid. It definately intensifies everything, just a wonderful feeling.

I tried this on my last roll and basically it just gave me an energy buzz.
It got to about 6 in the morning and we'd been smoking pot too and I was nearly dead.
I sniffed one and it would keep me awake for like 1 minute, literally like an energy boost, a short, sharp shock, then I would be flaking again, so I'd have to sniff it again.
It works for a while to keep you awake and it's really nice while your rolling.
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R**xx

It got to about 6 in the morning and we'd been smoking pot too and I was nearly dead.
I sniffed one and it would keep me awake for like 1 minute, literally like an energy boost, a short, sharp shock, then I would be flaking again, so I'd have to sniff it again.
------------------
xxLUCYxx
xx**P.L.U.R**xx

------------------
xxLUCYxx
xx**P.L.U.R**xx

------------------
xxLUCYxx
xx**P.L.U.R**xx

and thank you for that quadrupil post from Lucy!! ::applause::
jk i am being way sarcastic

Vick is just awesome, it helps bring my roll up a little when im comin down,and it feels great, just make sure your eyes are closed when someones blowing the vicks inhaler on your face, some people have goton chemical burns in thier eyes.

you should be careful when doing this, but i really enjoy having the inhaler blown into my open eyes. it does burn a bit, but the sensation is woth it. also, i am not sure, bt i think that the speedy effect is caused by the active ingredient levmetamfetamine, which i assume has a similar but lesser effect as amfetamine, also known as speed.

Vicks feels really good with the roll my favorite is a sea breeze!! Also you can use Vicks vapor rub and put it under your nose or a little under your eyes, or in a mask. Those are fun too!!!
biggrin.gif

Astrix

V. Inhalers are good. I stood there totally wacked out last weekend while a friend blew that shit all over my face. Felt so good, kept making my eyes roll back and tingled all over. You can pick them up at most pharmacies (I don't think I spelled that right).
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

I have to say that a Vick's or an Olbas inhaler is a must in my arsenal. Nothing gets me up better (or faster) than if I've taken a couple of snootfuls of Vicks (inhale deep deep deep, then hold it long as you can, exhale very slowly), and then have someone do an Ocular Seabreeze. I roll my eyes up, have someone blow about 3 lungfuls through the inhaler into the whites of my eyes, then (as I'm about to collapse) have them vigorously massage my temples and roll my head about my neck. SERIOUS Poofage.
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

vicks is an absolute must, try this, if you're ever in a car while rolling and you have some vicks, stick your head out of the window with some on your face, the cold air penetrates your skin giving you a refreshing, eye watering ex-perience!

I've always wondered why people use vicks cause it's unheard of round where i live (in the UK). This has explained things a lot now and i will definately be trying some of the stuff mentioned at the next rave.
Cheers peeps!
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Just be careful when you get it blown in your eyes that its done by someone who knows how to do it. Went to a party last year, one of my friends had some guy who had never done it before do it. He heated it far too much and blew WAY to hard, she said it felt like her contacts had melted ;( Had to go to the restroom several times all night to flush her eyes with water.
If you've never done it before, start blowing real lightly, you can always blow a little harder if its not enough.

Definitely, that's essential.. personally, I don't get it heated up at all, and wearing any sort of eye wear is usually discouraged. You have to roll your eyes completely up (and often hold your lids open anyways), mouth open, and get at least a full hand's length away from the eyes. The person receiving has the option to move their head to get it right if the blower is a newbie, but if you're experienced, you can blow it right on. Just a matter of knowing how much to take and when.
First time I ever rolled my friend seabreezed me when I thought I wasn't going to blow up, and POOF... there I went... Just be responsible and make sure the person doing it is either experienced, or lets you have the control over distance, force, and time.
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

O.k - except for what others posted which is totally true - there is one more thing my inhalor does ..
Usually it disappears at the middle of the night and drive me crazy all night looking for it - then somehow it returnes to me at the end of the night
smile.gif
By now i just ignore it when he disappears and wait for hem to come back ...
I was trying to teach my Inhalor a few more tricks - Roll (
smile.gif
) sit but it doesn't seem to work .. if anyone knows new tricks for my inhalor he will be happy to learn
smile.gif

Sorry it's stupid but I think that the subject just asked for one stupid answer
smile.gif

Plurness ...
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Let me throw in another question. I went to a pharmacy today to buy an inhaler but did not know which one to get. Is that the one for bout 5 bucks that looks like a chapstick, cause i'm not sure. Thanks A lot.