• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What does rock bottom look like for you guys ?

There are far worse things than death, FAR WORSE!

It’s game over but sometimes alternative is level down so death ain’t that bad considering all the possible rock bottoms. Including broken spine down at some rocky bottom for example, tho I guess some would prefer life in any form over death be it for death fears or life beliefs.
Ok yeah, there's definitely ways you can end up that are worse than death - like being so profoundly physically damaged or losing brain function to such a degree that you're merely existing and any real quality of life is no longer possible.

I can certainly picture situations where I'd rather be dead than continue.
I meant that statement more in the technical sense. As in, so long as you haven't actually died, there's always room for shit to get WORSE.

Hit my ‘rock bottom’ last year when wife found out about my drug use and all my medications were taken away from me, only to be given to me when I needed them. My grief from my dad passing flooded out and I literally had no-one to talk to about all of this.

Doing a lot better now though, still waiting on that counselling appointment though (if it ever comes).

Hit my ‘rock bottom’ last year when wife found out about my drug use and all my medications were taken away from me, only to be given to me when I needed them. My grief from my dad passing flooded out and I literally had no-one to talk to about all of this.

Doing a lot better now though, still waiting on that counselling appointment though (if it ever comes).
# ghost hug #

'you can't feel it but it's there'

Sorry still haven't figured out how to send pictures on this damn site. It's all too technonologic for me.

PS also, have a beer on me 🍺

My rock bottom was on my Mom’s front porch getting woken up by EMS after I OD’d and my little sister was the one who noticed I wasn’t breathing. Wish it would’ve been my last rock bottom but it got worse and worse until I finally gave up IV H/Fent

It’s like feeling the hunger pains from starvation but still having to spend your last $50 on a pill

It’s like constantly telling lies to all of your family and friends

It’s like waking up everyday mad because you already know what you gotta do

It’s like taking the poison that’s killing you every 4 hours as needed for pain

It's like missing out on all family functions because you were too high or too sick.

It’s like not even being invited to family functions

It’s like crying yourself to sleep every night because you’re no longer allowed around your own children

It’s like knowing ahead of time that you needed to pass that drug test but you still failed it

It’s like having to ask everyone else how your own children are doing. How was their Christmas?

It’s like watching everyone else get to live their life while you are destroying yours

It’s like all of your time is ran by your drug dealers time

It’s like having to sell everything you love just to be able to function

It's like losing everything you've ever owned in your entire life.

It's like nobody believing a word that you say even when its true

It's like being a prisoner inside your own head.

It’s like never being scared of death because you think that’s the only way out

It’s like no one ever understanding because they don’t have to

It’s like being on fire but everyone pretends that you’re not

It’s like you’d do absolutely anything you had to do to get it…so you did

Hey I've been rewriting some of it and adding to it. Here it is now..

People think they know what addiction is like??

It's like feeling the hunger pains from starvation but still having to spend your last $50 on a pill

It's like never being able to tell the truth to the people you really love

It's like waking up everyday mad because you already know what you gotta do

It's like having to take poison when you already know it’s gonna kill you

It's like knowing ahead of time that you needed to pass that drug test but you still couldn’t do it so you failed it

It's like all of your time is ran by your drug dealers time

It's like having to sell everything you love just to be able to function

It's like losing everything you've ever owned in your entire life and nobody cares

It's like nobody believing a word that you say even when its true

It’s like having every thing you say automatically invalidated

It's like being a prisoner inside your own head because even after you got better you still got invalidated

It’s like not being scared of death because you know its the only way out

It's like missing out on all family functions because you were too high or too sick.

It's like no longer being considered good enough to even be invited to any of the family functions

It’s like having all the rest of the Christians trying to purchase your grace.

It's like crying yourself to sleep every night because you're no longer allowed around your own children

It’s like having your children taken from you because you’ll never be good enough to be their mother

It’s like constantly being on trial because you’ve been charged with neglect…..because everyone else thinks that if you really loved your kids you’d quit

It's like having to ask everyone else how your own children are doing because everyone else thinks they are safer for them then you

It’s like living life while battling severe C-PTSD while also constantly getting trigger by the very people that caused the C-PTSD

Its like the same people calling you toxic

It’s like still having to be friends with people that steal off of you

It’s like getting to watch everyone else get to live their life while you are destroying yours

It’s like everyone else getting to make up all of the facts about you and your life.

It's like no one ever understanding because they will never have to

It's like being on fire but everyone pretends that you're not

It's like but still having to do absolutely anything you had to do to get it...because you still had to….so you did

-Kellsee

Last edited:
Well as someone who has shot up into his penis many times I can tell you that it certainly isn't my vein of choice, so yeah, I'd say shooting up into your penis isn't the best. If you're shooting up intrapenile because you've destroyed all your other veins I'd say it's probably fair to assume that your addiction has gotten the best of you.
My thoughts, as a new I.V user is, well said. I just want to say that his words didn't make me feel, "low" they made me hope that I can find a way out of this darkness without ending up in the same boat. However, if I do so happen to end up there at least I won't be alone.. Bless you brotha, keep on keepin on.

Last edited:
Well, given the fact that there's always another lower rung on that ladder, and that a fair few of us have proceeded to dig ourselves INTO the metaphorical rock once we hit the 'bottom', what about .... turning points?

Because I remember being told over and over how I'd have to find myself at that hypothetical ill-definable rock bottom before I would change ; only my abject lowest point was NOT in fact my turning point.
How 'bout the rest of you lot?

Homeless, dead or in prison. Personal despair and life desecration isn't enough to stop the beast it will kill they say that is what addiction will do but it's like a suspended state of higher reasoning and this existence game is not very forgiving

I like to think taking a psychedelic plant can change me but it shows me how I have no control over my reasoning really more than anything

Basically outside a liquor store last night not wanting to poison myself but spending money I don't got to do just that it's sickening

On the radio random station a guy was talking about exorcisms on the rise this is right before I say wtf and walk in knowing it's an exorcism that I needed not Howler Head

Way back then, my amphetamine dealer eventually quit selling any to me, because he was so worried.

Everyone has their own version of rock bottom I guess. Mine is called "the void".
It's a state of being in which the mind, body and soul are constantly consumed by a black hole inside out. That is maybe the best description for it. Other people call it depression, I call it what it felt like to me a few years back when it was present in full swing in my life.
I am well past that and a wholly different person now, thanks to the resilience of the people around me, who supported me all the way, and to the grace of God.
I'm one of those people who managed to stick around long enough to see things get better. And things do get better with time, no matter what anyone says.

Everyone has their own version of rock bottom I guess. Mine is called "the void".
It's a state of being in which the mind, body and soul are constantly consumed by a black hole inside out. That is maybe the best description for it. Other people call it depression, I call it what it felt like to me a few years back when it was present in full swing in my life.
I am well past that and a wholly different person now, thanks to the resilience of the people around me, who supported me all the way, and to the grace of God.
I'm one of those people who managed to stick around long enough to see things get better. And things do get better with time, no matter what anyone says.

When i had cotards syndrome i very much felt like i was in a very black void. I remember everything being really dark which was probably a reflection of my mood more then anything else as i was basically catatonic at times

Feeling like I can't do the simplest of tasks being all consumed by a binge it's like coming undone and knowing it's all coming apart and people are just wondering what is wrong with you I am sick and tired of being the diseased rat in this cage my default mental tendency as an addict is to blame but really I have to be responsible I am creating this dingier and more dangerous cage of adddiction shrinking my life choices which makes the addiction stronger vicious cycle starting to wonder

Reactions: CFC
It’s walking that line where you are either going to die from a lethal chemical cocktail or your actions for another fix will land you in the legal system where experience has proven they can’t treat this problem for you as a unique individual

Reactions: CFC
I don't know yet. Every time I think I've dropped as far as a person can go, I find there are still more things that can fall away. The process has been going on since I was 10 but accelerated about 10 years ago. I guess one thing I do notice is you can fall so far that it suddenly hits you you could never, ever pull yourself back very far even with all the will and support in the world. That's one of the more sobering realizations I had.

Easy answer. Hospital. Took 7g shrooms and 4oz of DXM and managed to stack the peaks perfectly. I was 17. Then took etizolam powder but used propylene glycol since I didn't have a $1000 scale. PG built up over months got metabolic encephalopathy which made me hallucinate harder than any drug ever could even fucking Ananitas. For days I was like this. Couldn't sleep saw lasers, machines in the walls, tactical agents, helicopters, dimensions opening up behind the fridge, riots in Jerusalem, NYC, and Madrid (this was 3 years ago). Unspeakable shit I can't explain. I was 34 that time lol. Spent 5 days in hospital getting fluids while ck levels normalized. God help me when I turn 51...