• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What does love feel like?

Good memory (I actually forgot about that). I don't see the comparison. Psychics ARE FREAKY.

Similarly, the thread you are obsessed with ;D, requires (imo) your OWN personal journey to discover what it means to YOU. Psychics. Love. It's really not something that someone can explain to you. But can you get feedback about whether or not people believe it exists? Sure. Does unconditional love truly exist? Do real psychics truly exist? Do you believe it does?

Similarly, the thread you are obsessed with ;D, requires (imo) your OWN personal journey to discover what it means to YOU. Psychics. Love. It's really not something that someone can explain to you. But can you get feedback about whether or not people believe it exists? Sure. Does unconditional love truly exist? Do real psychics truly exist? Do you believe it does?

I know you cant explain it, just like i cant explain shooting heroin to someone who never did drugs but i wanted some idea and got it.

And like "the dog whisperer " person who recently got attacked by the dog they were whispering too, i do not believe in psychics

Serious question. Never been "in love" dont really get it at all. Never had a legit relationship, never wanted one either. Getting curious though i think idk. Any input would be appreciated!

There was this woman that I loved and I'm guessing that from the amount of vaginal secretion that came out of her once when I was giving her cunnilingus for about a good half hour I'd say it felt PRETTY DAMN GOOD to her (lol.)

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

;)

There are really a lot of things. And it's different for everyone.
For me, it's knowing that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. You are happy when you think of them. Spending time with them makes your day better. When there are arguments, you make up reasonably. You just "get" each other. I dunno. There are so many other things but those are what I thought of at first.