• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does it feel like dying from opiates\opioids overdose?

My neighbour who I had to narcan after OD'ing told me that he had no awareness that he was gone until he was slightly coming back but couldn't breathe. To me that is where the nightmare would really begin.

If we're talking methods... I wouldn't use opiates unless you plan to shoot up heroin or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, you can't breath that's the problem, at least you think you could be dying in your bed but no....

I almost OD on meth not the same but the same principle, it's like you're in your dialy breath, and suddenly the valve won't turn up, you're just blocked, it's horrifying because you just can't see it comming, it just happens

My neighbour who I had to narcan after OD'ing told me that he had no awareness that he was gone until he was slightly coming back but couldn't breathe. To me that is where the nightmare would really begin.

If we're talking methods... I wouldn't use opiates unless you plan to shoot up heroin or something. Inert gas is the way to go.
Srry this wasn't hr at all, it was actually a recipe 4 death xdddd

Yep, you can't breath that's the problem, at least you think you could be dying in your bed but no....

I almost OD on meth not the same but the same principle, it's like you're in your dialy breath, and suddenly the valve won't turn up, you're just blocked, it's horrifying because you just can't see it comming, it just happens
Reminds me of ODing on cocaine, that's a HORRIBLE DEATH TBFH....having a grand mal seizure while feeling your heart exploding ain't fun ...

Well I did start ranting for the paramedics to get off me and the cops to get out and yelling they can’t arrest me don’t try it won’t stick.. I was still basically blacked out on Valium the narcan took the heroin away but I came to pissed the fuck off.

I mean my girlfriends mom witnessed all this it was terrible my relationship with her family has never been the same and I hate that they don’t like me
theirs always trouble when valium is involved ahaha

Yeah. I mean Maryland is pretty good on drug laws. At least possession of anything harder than weed is a simple misdemeanor. I mean yeah, Baltimore I believe passed something where they simply don't even arrest or prosecute for drugs anymore. That's why I was surprised when she told me they tried to search.

But luckily everything worked out, and I'm just trying to move past it. I feel really bad for traumatizing her though.
It's fucking retarded in some states in America you can get a near on life sentence for a bit of weed or if robbing a bloody apple if you do it 3 times on the 3 strikes bulshit mind you in the uk you get life in prison which is more than paedophiles for fighting back and hurting an intruder who has broke into your house both systems are backward as fuck mate

Absolutely lovely and beautiful ignorant bliss the worse is when paramedics try n take u 2 hospital...I always refuse if come 2 in time

People who overdosed and recall being unable to breath and the body fighting to remain alive, usually mixed their opioids with stimulants that prevented the CNS from fully shutting down. That's why I never speedball. I od'd twice and didn't feel anything while knocked out. In both cases I snorted a line too much, blacked out and suddenly woke up in the ER. If you have taken enough opioids and didn't do any stimulants beforehand or simultaneously, then it's impossible to "feel" the dying process because the relevant pathways of the CNS are effectively unresponsive to any stimuli. You possibly have NDEs but physically you don't feel anything...

It feels great. You just go to sleep and the last thing your remember was a great fuxking high. Now if they save you with narcan it feels like wolves are eating your intestines out of your live body after you wake up

Yeah North Carolina has that law too, it passed in the past couple of years. I was really proud of my state when I heard about it. What a sensible and sane law to pass. Without laws like that, people just don't call for help and then people die. It's barbaric to arrest people for drugs when someone calls about an overdose.
If I was going to move to another state, I'd move to North Carolina. Seems like they have their shit together. People are friendly and its beautiful. I've been to Winston/ Salem visiting a friend a couple of times abd I loved it.(her too)! 😋

My experience from shooting heroin was a millisecond long feeling of falling then rushing blackness for another millisecond and then waking up hours later in an ER and vomiting for hours.

I don’t know if counts as ‘dying from heroin OD’ because I had shot up a great deal of speed an hour or so beforehand which the doctors said probably saved me from death or brain damage. Still it was not enough to stop the lights going out completely for a long time. Heroin/Opiates scare the fuck out of me.
Yeah this was how I felt though what scared me the most is thinking as it happened “is this all there is after death cause if so I rescinded my offer” lol I joke but the blackness really did scare me

It felt like sleep. Until I got Narcaned. It was just like a hard HARD fast nod. Then I was unceremoniously ripped out of it.