• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you think is the smoothest substance to snort?

inhaling amsterdam brand poppers is good shit too hahahaha

good cocaine feels beautiful, especially if you're drunk as fuck. Who cares about cocaethylene, the synergy is just from another dimension. ahhh

I care about it - so should you brother

One of my best friends died from it... cocaethylene can be lethal

The smoothest drugs I've snorted are pregabalin (aka Lyrica) and methylphenidate (aka Ritalin). But Ritalin shouldn't really be snorted because it contains talc IIRC which is pretty bad for the lungs.
Amphetamine sulphate is not bad either but it burns a little.
I've never done cocaine because I don't think it's worth the risk for me, even though I've had plenty of chances. But I guess it must be a great drug to snort (good quality cocaine).

Good cocaine doesn't destroy your mucous membrane inside your nose. It's not burning like hell, so that the tears are rolling down your cheeks, no!
Ant it never makes your nose, your mouth, your teeth totally numb. That does Lidocaine. Good stuff makes not really numb - and it should not burn (like the last i have) until your front tooth are aching so that you're in panic search for any pain killer. I'm no pussy, but I really cried. The stuff itself was great but there was too much kerosine. Very painful thing.

JJ