• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you think is the smoothest substance to snort?

I never thought H was particularly smooth but it’s my favorite substance to snort hands down. The drip, the taste, crushing up those rocks to a fine powder, everything about it was just nice.

-GC

Wellbutrin, crushed and snorted produces the same effects as a rail of cocaine. I tried it because I thought hey it works on dopamine. No joke 150mg crushed very good. But be careful, do small lines to see how it affects you as any wise cosmic reality surfer does. But really felt like Adderall. I was shocked. This is prescribed so easily. Quit smoking any whatever reason its very potent snorted but the pills are like you need a sledge hammer to get the skin of the pill off then its easy from there.

Well pregabalin is definitely worse for the brain but if your condition is serious enough you can ask about it. Not sure what your doctor is gonna say.

Well pregabalin is definitely worse for the brain but if your condition is serious enough you can ask about it. Not sure what your doctor is gonna say.
Well id start by saying I'm on 3.4 grams of Gabapentin. Its not working anymore. My nerve pain and anxiety are through the roof.

I used to hate snorting E back in the 90s shit felt like sulphuric acid but did not stop me doing it a shit load of time
Ox on the other hand I love doing that shit it's better than a coffee for me most mornings

Ketamine was smooth.mdma/amp sulfate was not smooth.80mg oxys were so smooth it's not funny.they were ketamine smooth.heroin is pretty smooth.coke is smooth but usually has a bit of garbage in it that clogs stuff up.

Ah man that lovely smoothness of acetone washed cocaine is quite a thing. Especially when you do a line of oxy alongside. Getting nostalgic now.

Good cocaine is lovely to snort.

Bad cocaine is evil...
good cocaine feels beautiful, especially if you're drunk as fuck. Who cares about cocaethylene, the synergy is just from another dimension. ahhh

Ah man that lovely smoothness of acetone washed cocaine is quite a thing. Especially when you do a line of oxy alongside. Getting nostalgic now.
indeeeed, the few times i got good coke washed with acetone. just inhaling the acetone was a high on itself haha