• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do YOU like to do when you're rolling?

I just like to dance! And once I get exhausted from that, I chain smoke like a chimney while meeting new people and hearing their crazy life stories. I don't care if its at an After Hours event, House get together, or out by the pool or lake. I WILL DANCE haha no shame :)

2c15240e-e77c-4794-9d18-fa657c416103_zps35c0a3ae.jpg

I painted my old apt like this with one of my artsy girl friends all night Rollin titties. Ha! It turned out pretty decent considering how blown we were at the time.

I honestly prefer to roll in a small group or a 1 on 1 situation. I used to love doing it at clubs and raves but you don't get the full experience unless you're in a close intimate environment with great people, great tunes, and cuddles.

I like to be either with my partner or just alone rolling with a few choice dildos, a bottle of poppers and some blow.

She and I roll just a few times a year, always with X data.org tested MDMA and or MDA.
Never at festivals..... too many people, too much going on already, just drink there.
Sometimes we start off at good EDM club then to the bedroom
Or
My annual favorite coming up in a few weeks.... A serious Halloween party ( costumes mandatory ) at a beautiful old hall, start off with a few drinks and roll there before heading out to play at home
The play at home or hotel is the icing on a already tasty cake. Lots of serious cuddling, kissing, toys, foreplay and extended sex. A long soak in the tub with some glow sticks is pretty tripping recharge break.

She and I roll just a few times a year, always with X data.org tested MDMA and or MDA.

I just wanted to comment that this is not a safe practice and doesn't substitute for testing your own pills. I know from personal experience that a known good pill can go very very bad the very next batch where I had a pill that tested as MDMA one week, got it from the same person a week later and trusted it was the same and had one really nasty experience, buddy sent one in for testing and it came back as meth, caffeine, pseudoephedrine, and MDA. Never trust that the same pill stamp, even if it was just a week apart, will be composed the same. Blue dolphins didn't start out with the notoriety they have now, most bad presses were originally good presses at some point.

I have only ever taken at raves but more often than not I don't feel like dancing and end up missioning off on my own. I go looking for people to meet and to talk to and socialize with.
I enjoy company and meeting new people and most of my friends want to just dance or not be close at all so they aren't of any help when I feel the way I generally feel.

I'd like to roll with a significant other, just be alone together. I think it could be fun and awesome and very intimate.

I usually like to rave @ home or smaller parties but this past weekend i attended a HUGE festival in Atlanta GA and that was absolutely amazing.

I just wanted to comment that this is not a safe practice and doesn't substitute for testing your own pills. I know from personal experience that a known good pill can go very very bad the very next batch where I had a pill that tested as MDMA one week, got it from the same person a week later and trusted it was the same and had one really nasty experience, buddy sent one in for testing and it came back as meth, caffeine, pseudoephedrine, and MDA. Never trust that the same pill stamp, even if it was just a week apart, will be composed the same. Blue dolphins didn't start out with the notoriety they have now, most bad presses were originally good presses at some point.

Thank You for your concern and you are right , just looking at a report and photo is not a good way to verify what you have.
However in our case, when I referred to X data.org tested product, I sent a sample of our X in to their lab for testing to confirm the field test I ran at home. Well worth the money and effort to see the results from a lab and knowing there is nothing else mixed in with your X

Im socially awkward when im sober and i think that somewhat affects what i prefer to do when i roll. I feel like i get the most out of mdma by rolling in the comfort of my own home by myself. When i do it with my friends or at a party or something i feel like the mdma doesnt hit my brain as much or something and the experience is less intense but i still have a fun time. :)

Music, also communication, communication and communication.
Never had sex under MDMA, can't have erection while under effect, is that ok? And how to fix it? Start sex before drug affects me?

Im socially awkward when im sober and i think that somewhat affects what i prefer to do when i roll. I feel like i get the most out of mdma by rolling in the comfort of my own home by myself. When i do it with my friends or at a party or something i feel like the mdma doesnt hit my brain as much or something and the experience is less intense but i still have a fun time. :)

This is usually how i am!! That's why I'm amazed i actually found a public setting I was able to fully roll balls in! Will definitely be back there next year!

I prefer rolling in a small group or with my love with light toys and good music, but it's also amazing at concerts and that's where the majority of my experiences have been

Thank You for your concern and you are right , just looking at a report and photo is not a good way to verify what you have.
However in our case, when I referred to X data.org tested product, I sent a sample of our X in to their lab for testing to confirm the field test I ran at home. Well worth the money and effort to see the results from a lab and knowing there is nothing else mixed in with your X

Oh if you're the one sending in the pill prior to consuming it, that's a different story. I assumed you were saying you were finding the pills you were going to take on there and assuming they would be the same lol.

I guess it all depends really. It can be amazing at raves if dosed properly. I think I prefer it outside of events though. I definitely enjoy rolling with close friends & going on hikes. I also really enjoy MDMA with sex.

My other half has experiences this - it's his social anxiety preventing him from fully relaxing and letting go and enjoying the roll. He's often said to me I feel sober, yet the amount he has consumed and his eyes tell a different story.

It's sad because I love the social aspect of rolling (as well as the intirmate setting with just him) and I wish he could also enjoy this.