• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do YOU like to do when you're rolling?

Mandy303

Greenlighter
What do you like to do when you're ready to roll and where? ?

Is it a rave only treat?
Or
Is the comfort and familiarity of a house party more your scene?
Or
perhaps you prefer to do it with a partner in the comfort if your own home?

Me personally I like all 3, however In practice 1 rave, 2 house parties and numerous "me and the partner in the kitchen of our home with the Utube on the laptop (for tunes)". Not really sure why the kitchen, it's just kinda is our place to hang out. Few glasses of vino to loosen up and then we r ready to drop ?

What's your style?

As long as music is involved, it's good. First choice would be an awesome techno or house event, but when I haven't got one of them on the cards for a while, I'll party at home. I also get incredibly horny when rolling.

I painted the house on MDMA once, it was great, all that colour and repetative movements, did a damn fine job too if I say it myself.
Loathed raves and don't like loud noises so more of a 'go and tune into nature' sort of experience was my first choice.
The kitchen has food and wine and a cooker for hot knives, that's why you will always find me in the kitchen at parties:)

I had this Jellyfish art project thingy hanging from my ceiling with little streams hanging off of it and id walk under it to feel it brushing on my scalp (I shave my head)

Rave. To. The. Grave.

The right opportunity hasn't presented itself to do it in setting 2 or 3

in my bed with my girl with lots of vicks, tunes and lights. Too bad the only thing missing is a girl!

This past summer I have had the opportunity to do all three.

Raves are always fun but after going through a LTC and really educating myself about HR , it is hard for me to really relax and go nuts as a few of my friends/their gf's think raves are the time for amateur hour. I always have whiny girlfriends (not mine) begging me for water or gum and it always seems as if I am the adult taking care of idiots.

On 4th of July we went on my buddy's roof and watched the fireworks over the lake with the city in the background. Absolutely amazing experience.

The last time I rolled I got too fucked up to be in public so my girl and I took a uber home, turned off the lights, played with the record player, and made out. Also an amazing night.

Each are unique in their own right. I love raves to death but as I get older, I feel my sense of responsibility is holding be back from going wild, especially when I am partying with drug naive people.

I generally do not like being fucked up in public (unless it is appropriate like a rave or festival) so 2 and 3 tend to be my favorites.

I'm not a big fan of raves, they seem like too much pressure to have fun, like they're forcing me to have a good night and support the club. That and I'm not big into the loud environment.

I really love rolling with 4-5 good friends, but that hasn't happened in about three years :/

Nowadays I like to drop alone or with 1-2 other friends (I don't have friends though, lol...), listen to chill music, smoke a lot of weed, and explore the outdoors. Still, it would be so much better if I had a small group of good friends and went hiking

#1 with a partner
#2 familiar house party
#3 alone

Never liked taking it at raves. I dance a ton at raves and stimulants can bring down my performance. Only a few beers and a joint is needed for dancing in that atmosphere imo.

For me if the show is right I'm down, A lot of crappy tours in my parts lately though. Other than that it will be chillin with the miss. ;)
I've also really been wanting to try producing or mixing while gone but haven't yet.

Music by itself can send shivers down my spine, couple that with the euphoria induced by MDMA and I'm in heaven. That's why I enjoy rolling at home blasting music as well, it's all about the music, I don't care about anyone else.

Raving for me...but only at majors shows or festivals. Local stuff I just get off on the music. No drugs for those ones

ive rolled in every type of enviroment. anywhere from crazy huge house partys to work or even at the mall. but i find rolling is absolutly most rewarding with a handful of close friends at a house with good music good conversation n good vibes. or even with one close friend having the deepest n craziest conversations.

Definitely rave only nowadays... I'm mostly interested in dancing on MDMA, preferably to music I've not heard before mixed by my favourite local DJs! Ideally techno or dark-psy although house music parties "will do" as well :p. Occasionally I like to nip out and talk to some randomers with my impeccable MDMA chat.

Taking it at a house party is a bit of a waste as those usually don't have decent enough speakers to really feel the bass and let loose with dancing... Regular stimulants are usually my DOC there. With a partner it's a similar sort of story, in a way I feel it is a waste of MDMA as I would have more fun with her at a club than just us staying in getting wired as fuck... Just a bit of drink and cannabis will suffice for that :).

I'd feel like wasting it if I was to take it anywhere other than a rave.
For me, (psy)trance&MDMA is a match made in heaven :)
Just ride the wave of sounds while dancing feels like it requires no energy at all.

For me it's all about the music and dancing (and if I'm honest getting getting messy, coz I do like a good old Eye wiggle and gurn sesh)

I've always loved music but never been great with rythm, dancing has never come naturally to me. However, since I've discovered MDMA, well it's like decades of repressed moves are flooding out of every awe of my being. Evey move seems fluid and natural, every beat is felt and responded too. It just makes sense.

So dancing in my kitchen and making my bass face to electro progressive house / deep house is my thing.

I'd love to learn some proper dance moves though. The proper leg movers like "body rockin" or "old Skool rave stomping" but my coordination is just not up to it, I'm not quick enough. Keep telling myself I will learn though!

For me it changes - vastly. Clubbing . wandering, sitting around a bonfire, listening to music at home, having sex, cuddling, personal exploration, talking shit with friends etc

I'd feel like wasting it if I was to take it anywhere other than a rave.
For me, (psy)trance&MDMA is a match made in heaven :)
Just ride the wave of sounds while dancing feels like it requires no energy at all.

this.
but i must confess that i haven't taken mdma anywhere else than at a party. still, even the time you spent high at the camping grounds with your friends feels like a waste compared to the time you spend at the floor (no matter if you're dancing or just chilling).

Only times I take MDMA now are at regional burns or with the company of 3-5 close friends. Raves/parties/etc. are always too distracting for me and all I get out of the experience is the hedonistic pleasure- side (not saying this is inherently a bad thing, just not what I generally go for, personally). In the wilderness or at a house with some close friends and/or an intimate partner is my favorite since I love the empathetic bonding that occurs. At burns it's great because the environment is so conducive. Music and dancing when you want it, bonding with friends and strangers when you want it. I don't really go to raves anymore because I'm not the biggest fan of the general crowd, (not trying to offend anybody, there are also great people that go to raves so I don't mean to generalize).

Cover the floor in pillows, blankets and mattresses, put on some good music, get naked (or close to), and have a cuddle party with close friends and talk about EVERYTHING that matters.