European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What do you guys do for work ?

I live in Stourbridge mate. I'm
From gornal originally.

And I thought everyone from Cheshire was posh, when you were on about putting your own cooker in, you mean your butler did it... ;)

I live in Stourbridge mate. I'm
From gornal originally.

And I thought everyone from Cheshire was posh, when you were on about putting your own cooker in, you mean your butler did it... ;)

No, I did my butler - over the cooker...

Bostin!
I saw you went to the last dance mate, I went too on the Saturday. What a great night, I used to love Gods at the sanctuary:)
The missus was pregnant at the time tho so we didn't have any party pescriptions :(
Shame I would have loved it to be like old times

I fucking loved that club, crowd went downhill a bit after the move to CODE but the nights were still what you made them and the music top notch. Plus the fact it was on a Friday meant that you still had the Sat. to mission elsewhere (usually Golden, The Mezzanine or Sundissential when they were going if staying local).

Loved The Last Dance, absolutely Godskitchen to fuck - couldn't get tickets for the Sat but I preferred the Friday setup anyhoo (gutted there was no Guy Ornadel but Halliwell was good fun and they had Polysexual on downstairs for a bit of a ramp up here and there). Fergie was perfect and JOOF, Oooof - did my first candyflip for his select=D \o/

You're a professional tennis player Sharapova?
Wow, Bear Grylls outed himself earlier & now we're graced by Maria herself - glad you came through the drug suspension ok - Meldonium sounds shit - if you're going to get caught, you may as well be taking something nice

Cheers lad, aye that was pure bollocks me an the girls were doing lines of the shit of Naviratalova's arse for weeks till the bitches threw me under the bus because I'm all sexy and bang basketball players. You've no mates in this game.

P.S Serena is mad for the crack.

I fucking loved that club, crowd went downhill a bit after the move to CODE but the nights were still what you made them and the music top notch. Plus the fact it was on a Friday meant that you still had the Sat. to mission elsewhere (usually Golden, The Mezzanine or Sundissential when they were going if staying local).

Loved The Last Dance, absolutely Godskitchen to fuck - couldn't get tickets for the Sat but I preferred the Friday setup anyhoo (gutted there was no Guy Ornadel but Halliwell was good fun and they had Polysexual on downstairs for a bit of a ramp up here and there). Fergie was perfect and JOOF, Oooof - did my first candyflip for his select=D \o/

I went to all those clubs, but mezzanine and sundissential LOTS, we would probably recognise each other to be fair

I am a Paralegal at a provincial law firm, I'd probably get fired if my boss read my posts on here, though i'm not sure it say's anywhere in my contract that I can't be a drug addict I have a feeling it would be frowned upon in the legal profession. Alcoholism is fine though.

I would like a job with less sitting.

I am a Paralegal at a provincial law firm
What it's like, and is it difficult to get a foot in the door, do you need specific qualifications, hard to achieve? Thought it could be the next step in the admin ladder, although I'm not a spring chicken

I may or may not be an survival expert with an affinity for sleeping inside animal carcasses in Siberia

What it's like, and is it difficult to get a foot in the door, do you need specific qualifications, hard to achieve? Thought it could be the next step in the admin ladder, although I'm not a spring chicken

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, I am good with computers though and am a general smart arse when it comes to book learning and am quite good at being deceitful/talking my way through situations.

I've been doing this job for over a year, I was doing Admin based jobs in legal firms for two years prior to that, the first job of which was literally opening letters and delivering said letters around an office. So yeah you can move up pretty far in a relativitly short amount of time and gain experience. The work is really hard though, and you need sharp eyes and patience to read through massive extremely boring documents. I'm at a dead end now though as I need qualifications to go further, and fuck that for a ride, would cost a fortune and no doubt just make me an even bigger junkie!

Think I might go into Journalism instead.

I need to quit work and have a couple of months under a heavy anaesthetic.

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, I am good with computers though and am a general smart arse when it comes to book learning and am quite good at being deceitful/talking my way through situations.

I've been doing this job for over a year, I was doing Admin based jobs in legal firms for two years prior to that, the first job of which was literally opening letters and delivering said letters around an office. So yeah you can move up pretty far in a relativitly short amount of time and gain experience. The work is really hard though, and you need sharp eyes and patience to read through massive extremely boring documents. I'm at a dead end now though as I need qualifications to go further, and fuck that for a ride, would cost a fortune and no doubt just make me an even bigger junkie!

Whats your drug of choice PV ?

Considering journalism as we know it is dieing a rapid death due to the internet and social media i would probably rethink that decision

Thanks. Sounds demanding - but at the same time could be good for someone who loves paperwork and Microsoft Office (I do!).
Been working in education for over 10 years, used to work in the private sector beforehand and... it's pretty different.
Of my current job I enjoy the people, 'the customers', the general atmosphere and not having to wear a suit... the downside is that the pay is not great and there are hardly any progression opportunities, but that's partly because of the way I am (rather introvert).
Mind, I'm not sure if I could re-adapt to a more formal/corporate environment, but of course it all depends on the company, the colleagues, the nature of the job and one own's personality.
Journalism... are you sure? As far as I know getting in requires a lot of self-promotion, working for no pay or very low pay at the beginning, and the deadlines can be rather stressful. On the other hand it can be highly rewarding. Since you are good with computers maybe you could start an online blog or something to see if that's what you really want to do and take it from there :)

third year English Lit. (ba.)
anybody wanna get me a job at a publishing house? 8)