• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What do you guys do for work ?

I would have thought that they would have blown up or asphyxiated by now. Probably not advisable in general but a job well done Fubar. Just don't smoke within 20 metres of the gaff.

Very few people die from gas explosions.
Carbon monoxide poisoning kills 50 people a year and puts 200 in hospital.

Condemned a cooker last week, faulty gas valve.
More worrying was the very large meatball at the back of it that was covered in blue mould that was creeping across the floor lol

More worrying was the very large meatball at the back of it that was covered in blue mould that was creeping across the floor lol

That's one problem we'll never have - my Mrs is right OCD about cleaning.

But you're still not getting 80 quid off me, we have these things called windows which open ;)

(And CO monitors...)

Plus we've gone for an electric cooker now - which I also installed myself :)

That's one problem we'll never have - my Mrs is right OCD about cleaning.

But you're still not getting 80 quid off me, we have these things called windows which open ;)

(And CO monitors...)

Plus we've gone for an electric cooker now - which I also installed myself :)

Gas cookers are shite, electric all the way.
Gas for the hob though :)

So at the moment building regs are the driver, "if you want to build a big fuck off house you will install a heat pump"
And that's where all my business comes from currently.

So with a jig up of regs and more financial incentives, it would recover?

Its also illegal to install a gas cooker in a kitchen without an openable window.
Just a bit of trivia for you :)

So with a jig up of regs and more financial incentives, it would recover?

Very very few people install renewables because they care about the environment or being "green" for the vast majority it's for financial gain.
So yes with the right incentives the market would come back.
Lots and lots of companies went bust when the tarrifs dropped. The distributor for the worlds largest biomass manufacturer (Froeling) in the U.K. Went bust ( and actually left me with a product I couldn't install as it had no accreditation for the uk, fuckers)

Its also illegal to install a gas cooker in a kitchen without an openable window.
Just a bit of trivia for you :)

Do they even exist? Who the fuck would build a kitchen in a room where you can't open a window? I'd suffocate - we have the windows open all year round...

I know what you mean about gas hobs, but we've gone ceramic - much easier to clean

Do they even exist? Who the fuck would build a kitchen in a room where you can't open a window? I'd suffocate - we have the windows open all year round...

I know what you mean about gas hobs, but we've gone ceramic - much easier to clean

I've never seen one, but in London they convert all kind of crazy shit into apartments so they can cram as many people into places as possible. When a house is divided up like that you could get a kitchen with no external
Walls. Maybe.

I've never seen one, but in London they convert all kind of crazy shit into apartments so they can cram as many people into places as possible. When a house is divided up like that you could get a kitchen with no external
Walls. Maybe.

Those crazy London kids...

No window in my kitchen in London. But no gas either lol.