• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what do you get asked most often at raves?

Clubbing - 'got any pills / ket' then when the answer is no - where can I get pills / ket.

If Im having a really heavy night people tend to ask - 'are you ok - would you like a drink of my water' :D

I often ask people if they are ok/having a good night - then when I see somebody chewing their faces off, would you like some gum.

Good thread btw :)

lately ive been trying not to engage the conversations i can only describe as "retarded banter" while im raving. i go there to escape the every day bull shit conversations i have, and relax and enjoy myself. so i prefer to only talk to people who dont say things like:

are you rolling? - anything about drugs. - my rave name. - how many raves ive been to. - how long ive been into the scene. - etc.

i like to be around people who have the same understanding as i do, which is: for the 6 to 8 hours that im at the rave, im free. no job, no hustling, no worries or responsibilities. just freedom, and im sorry if i dont want to waste one second of that freedom having a retarded conversation with you (perfect stranger,) when i can be enjoying the music, drugs, and the girl im dancing with.

every so often though i do meet some good people who have good intentions and inteligent things to say. and i would like the thank those people right now. thank you, you have made my raving experience moar enjoyable because we met; i hope we meet again, and party just like before, cheers.

lately ive been trying not to engage the conversations i can only describe as "retarded banter" while im raving. i go there to escape the every day bull shit conversations i have, and relax and enjoy myself. so i prefer to only talk to people who dont say things like:

are you rolling? - anything about drugs. - my rave name. - how many raves ive been to. - how long ive been into the scene. - etc.

i like to be around people who have the same understanding as i do, which is: for the 6 to 8 hours that im at the rave, im free. no job, no hustling, no worries or responsibilities. just freedom, and im sorry if i dont want to waste one second of that freedom having a retarded conversation with you (perfect stranger,) when i can be enjoying the music, drugs, and the girl im dancing with.

every so often though i do meet some good people who have good intentions and inteligent things to say. and i would like the thank those people right now. thank you, you have made my raving experience moar enjoyable because we met; i hope we meet again, and party just like before, cheers.

I found that with the techno / trance nights then you were able to really get into the music as people were usually there to dance (not rub vicks on each other, do light shows etc). When you needed to chill out there were a lot of like minded people sitting around talking etc.

Molly? Have you seen my girlfriend, Molly?

;) My favoreite line in need.

Or could be like the last one and a girl walked up and yell out "Do you have any ECSTASY?" 8)

I looked at her like "What are you, a freaking cop?"

P.S. I am in a VERY conservative area :!

I found that with the techno / trance nights then you were able to really get into the music as people were usually there to dance (not rub vicks on each other, do light shows etc). When you needed to chill out there were a lot of like minded people sitting around talking etc.

dont get me wrong, i do light shows, kandi, and participate in most everything that is the rave culture.

im just saying, 90% of the time, the people i meet and who talk to me, wont remember me or what we were saying 10 minutes later.

i wouldnt trade all the people at raves giving massages and light shows and hugs for a mosh pit, EVER.

I get somebody talking jibberish in my ear at twice the speed of sound usualy :p

Are you rolling?
What is your name?
And when I take my shirt off and dance they look at my six pack and say are you for real? (That last one makes my night every time hahaha)

Lol I once was asked at a rave "Excuse me sir, do you know where I could obtain some 'thizz'?"

I nearly fell over I was laughing so hard at the way she said it :p

this is gonna sound stupid to most of you but what is a lightshow?

also, the clubs i go to, there doesnt seem to be an openess of drug taking unlike what alot of people in this thread have wrote, are these underground raves or what?

this is gonna sound stupid to most of you but what is a lightshow?

also, the clubs i go to, there doesnt seem to be an openess of drug taking unlike what alot of people in this thread have wrote, are these underground raves or what?

Its where people get light gloves, glow sticks, or any other type of light and make intricate patterns/movements in front of someones far who is rolling. They look amazing and are very fun to do.

light trails ftw!!!!

usually i dont ask to have one, easier to spot one out thats already in progress and join in. makes me feel like less of a mooch haha

"Are you in an open relationship?"

"Pardon, I can't hear you" - mostly because no one can hear my squeaky rolling voice over the loud music haha

last 2 = epic

lol i agree
lets see
1. do you have any rolls..
2. do you have any gum
3. (undercover cop asking question number 1)why do you say when you dont have rolls when i can see your eyes are messed up? ME.... cuz i jsut had eye surgery last week(true story lol)
4. you rolling huh?...
5. is that your water? can i have some

Most of the times it was either "Are you OKAY??" ior if they were talking to a friend close by "IS HE ALRIGHT?"

"Are you in an open relationship?"

"Pardon, I can't hear you" - mostly because no one can hear my squeaky rolling voice over the loud music haha

You get asked the first one often???

At a local bar, not rolling:
(very butch woman talking about the blonde dancing in front of us)
"This chick is freakin' hot!"
Yeah, she is.
"I'm going to ask her to dance."
Go for it
"Do you know if she's here with anyone?"
She is, yeah
(Butch dances with the blond and leads her back to the bar where I'm standing while trying to grab/fondle as much as possible)
Blonde (my GF) leans in to kiss me, butch woman gives me a look that should've killed me on the spot. 8)