• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what do you get asked most often at raves?

PokeballDropper24

Bluelighter
this almost ruins the night for me everytime lol.

its always:
"can i bum a dollar?"

"can i get a ride home?"

"got a light?"

"are you rolling?"

"Do you have a cig?"

so.... what do you get asked most at raves?

"Are you rolling?"
"Need any pills?"
"Got any molly?"
"Can I get a lightshow?"

I don't mind the above, but my least favorite:

"Can I get some of your water?"

I usually answer with "sorry dawg im sick"

"You rolling?!"
"Know where i can get bombs/molly?"
"Im rolling soooooo hard!"
"Want to dance with me?"
"Can i have a drink of your water?"

None of these bother me :)

I'll admit i'm the guy that's usually asking "Are you rolling?"

I don't know, maybe I just think it's a conversation starter...looking for some common ground to talk about.

I tend to get asked for drugs a lot, probably cause I'm always flying high and people think I have more :p
I tend to ask:
Can I have some water (I only ask if they are serving free tap water in the bar, which they tend to do in the UK)
What are you on? People rarely reply nothing or alcohol, so I like to ask and we can buzz together for a while.
If a girl gives me "the eye" I ask her if I know her from something. If I can tell she is interested in me it doesn't matter that I used a bogus pickup line :) (Saturday night she replied: Where are you from? When i said Sweden it was obvious I only wanted to talk to her but it didn't matter, she told me to ignore her very annoying friend and come to the dance floor lol)
I quite often ask people if they're ok if they look like they're freaking out in the bathroom or something. I've needed to throw up 3/4 times on mdma just before the peak, so I know what it's like and try to convince them they're gonna start to feel better in a few minutes, and to drink some water slow.

"Rolling" lol!

Got any pills mate?
Got a key mate?
Got any ket mate?
Got any Cigs mate?

the end

Dont think ive ever been to a thing USA calls a "rave" this is just clubbing, in clubs, where drugs are consumed mkay

Hmmm "Rave"...
When I hear the word rave I think of an illegal organised party with loud music and a lot of drugs, but that is not what I use the word for, I've remodelled it for my own particular use.
When I tell someone I went to a drum and bass rave, that means an organised even, completely legal, with drum and bass music, anticipated and probably famous djs, and drugs, even if the venue is a regular club.
If I told them I went to a club they would get the image of what they go to: Stinky cheese pop clubs :p

Mostly if I have any cigarettes ... I don't smoke ever ... not even when I'm high ... so no cigarettes for me.
Or I get asked if I know where someone is.

Question I ask people most ... do you want a hug? hah

I get asked for Vix a lot, because I get very share-tastic and start handing it out to people (I always bring both liquid, and inhaler) and they go tell their friends, who in turn come asking for some xD.

I love giving it to people, or I wouldn't bring it. <3 I don't mind being asked.

Been asked for a light show a few times. I'm terrible at it though D:

I get asked if I know where to get Molly...

I'm usually the one asking for water. I feel like I'm coming down with something though after this last rave a few days ago, so I might stop from now on. I'm petrified of getting mono xP.

If im in my raver suit (all white paint suit lol) people are always asking me how hard im rolling or if i have anymore....something about when you glow people are drawn to you haha

If theres ever a big question i ask its if people are ok. Usually you can tell by the expression on their face if they are ok or not...but sometimes its hard.

"Can I use a lighter?"
"What's up man?!?!!??!!?!"
"Dude are you as high as me?!?!"
"Got any water?"
"Know where I can get any rolls?"
"Can I have a smoke? I lit my last one backwards by accident."

Hahaha, I like when people ask me questions though because usually I'm rolling pretty hard and I like to start conversation with people I don't know.