• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you do when you can't hit a vein?

It's funny, I hadn't shot dope on like 6 months, prob more, but I had the opportunity... I'm on 60mg meth BTW. I shot it and got a surprisingly good got. Well the kid who had it just kept getting shorter and shorter stuff so I found a new guy. Super cheap half grams and super high quality (raw, not scramble)

But anyways, the dude I went down with only had these rigs with big ass needles and they fucked my arms up! I was having a hell of a time getting on, I left some really bad bruises of my arm too. I have always like the short 29.5 short...I think that's what it was.

But I can see why ppl like the big needles nc that flash is huge. Dope was so strong tester had me fucked up. But I'm just doing a little chipping ;)

Bonefied professional with this issue

I'm all too familiar with not being able to hit and all I ever do is drink water all day long. I think my problem is becsuse I smoke meth as well which I've been told can either dehydrate you or thicken your blood, either way it's a recipe for disaster if I'm trying to hit with Boi and I've been smoking meth prior to... anyway. I've come up with a few diff stratagies I'll share that hopefully might help some of y'all out, Ive literally had to deal with this issue so often, I consider myself a certified professional when it comes to this issue. so option A. Is to skin pop or IM it in your bottom. I don't mean plug it, cuz that's just fucking weird, but take it like a shot you've gotten at the doctor. Just find a meaty part on ur ass -prick-and slowly plunge. It may sting a it but def less than anywhere else and you shouldn't get an abscess. However IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: do NOT .. I repeat DO NOT DO SHOTS OF COKE, METH , OR ANY SPEEDBALL THIS WAY!!! I did and ended up in and out if the hospital for a month with the worst staph infection that I or the doc had ever seen(and I've had my fair share)
option #2 is if you can't hit a vein in your usual spots, drink tons of water, shower if need be and look in your legs. There are tons on the backside of your Knees if you have a friend to help you..or if you're alone- There are great ones on and around your shins. Yes- it's gonna hurt like a bitch the first time or 2. But that's just something us drug addicts learn to deal with.
Hope this helpe some of you. Lastly , above and beyond all-stay safe guys!

The main reason a stimulant like meth makes it hard to hit a vein is it causes vasoconstriction(veins constricting, getting smaller).

I always found one sooner or later.

I had a few friends good at hitting someone else and so am I.

Suppose vein charts and warm compresses.

I will be honest, I have shot up by feel in a car. I was usually the passenger and then hit the driver. It was good dope so I coulda im'd but didn't. Dunno how I didn't miss.

That last part is so damn dangerous. I don't have vrins left. I eventually had to use bigger and longer needles cuz of scar tissue and then started hitting deep veins which is dangerous as fuck.

I shouldn't be alive.

First I would fuckin lose it but I don't have that problem despite being almost 40.

Plugging isn't weird, unless you find having to shit or farting to be weird, one of the best ways to take drugs if you don't IV.......Dr's and Nurses reading this will be nodding their heads in agreement... much safer than putting some black tar morphine in a muscle or anywhere else for that matter....those Mexicans hate Americans to make a white powder into something one may use to grease an axle.

(tl;dr at bottom)
Man, oh man. Tonight I actually had some issue hitting, thanks to the shitty ass flimsy fucks known as insulin needles. The only positive to them, for me at least, is if your experienced enough you can leave behind relatively hard to notice marks. Especially if you failed to register, fell out and so forth. Unless you just really fuck it up. Big con in my experience at least is they have a propensity of moving so fucking much and even bending if you're not careful.

Anyways I spent a regretful amount of time trying to hit. Tried the elbow crooks, which mine aren't worn and torn but they have been used recently. I didn't wanna agitate anything there so I moved to my forearm. Was real fucking shaky coming down of the shot I took this morning. The shakes + insulin ribs = a fucking potential nightmare. Couldn't position my arm to present the thick vein while hitting it. Eventually moved on down to the back of my hands. At this point I was fucking mad. Not tantrum or breaking shit mad. But, if I was that type of person I sure as shit would've been on a rampage by then. No registers and/or slips combined with the shakes and mounting anxiety got me to even try my feet.

The piece of shit rig ended up being a blood-meth mix. And I wasted a fucking embarrassing amount of the shot, thankfully it was a smaller than normal one. I essentially threw the shit down the drain by wasting it the way I did. I cursed any and everything around me and followed my user's instinct and got in the shower to regroup. Got out a tad more calm and slightly less shaky. Grabbed myself some waters and to distract my mind hopped on here to BL.

Unintentionally I stumbled across this thread. And the point of my experience is when I miss/fuck up too much to hit at that time I will browse the forums. The community helps me relax and in a sense center myself.

After few groovy tunes, half hour or so browsing, a ruined (dull and possibly clogged) rig later I decided to try again. Loaded my last rig, killed a few more minutes on here and when I was ready headed to the bathroom. No shakes. Clear minded and patient I found my target and went for it. With the particular rigs I had you get a sense of how fucking cheap they are, you have to be dead fucking on when you pull/push the plunger. Popped in and the moment of truth, the register. Tried to pull and of course at first I felt the sting of probably poking through or slipping. Removed in great form, no bleeders. Picked a spot right above it, hit, got the rose bloom and began the plunge. At first it wiggled a little and I was like, "Oh fuck, it's gonna be a miss." Finally got the piece of shit to start moving and got a little bit dispensed. No burn, no sting. Began the second push and felt a sting, was just the needle wobbling and pulled back just enough and decided here we go. Injected the rest and to my relief no miss. No blood, no bruise.

TL;DR

When I can't hit I browse Bluelight and participate, at the very least. If you manage to engulf yourself into something else for just a little bit and try again chances are you'll hit.

P.S. Tina was the gear, by the way. What pissed me off the most is I am an ex-horse rider so I by all means shouldn't have had that issue at all. If one thing I've gained from my habit(s) is how to hit a fucking vein first time.

Hot showers will usually help. I also will do a few pushups to get my blood pressure up. If all else fails tying off really tight and going in at a super shallow angle usually works but undoing the tie while pushing the plunger is tricky without slipping out and probably a good way to blow a vien