• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do you cook for munchies.

I don't get them. I'm wondering about edibles. Are there any mj edibles that don't have gluten in them? I know there are drinks but maybe something that could be made out of rice or coconut

I don't get them. I'm wondering about edibles. Are there any mj edibles that don't have gluten in them? I know there are drinks but maybe something that could be made out of rice or coconut

ueah, rice krispy treats (with marshmallow) are common. Fudge, hard candies, dissolving THC wafers, water soluble THC drops. There’s a lot of gluten free edinles out there if it’s b/c of Celiacs.

Tom

Last edited:
I am an instant type muncher... if it's gotta be prepared it aint munchin its eatin, imo.
chips (numero uno)
sandwiches (doesnt matter)
more chips
nutty bars

then maybe pizza... hey... gonna order one for lunch while we at it

Chicken salad is a new favorite. Easy as fuck and then you got a ton leftover to munch on through the week (if your a daily stoner like myself every day you got munchies lol).

-package of chicken thighs
-celery
-onion
-garlic
-Dijon mustard
-mayo

Slow cook the chicken thighs overnight with just a little butter, garlic and some chicken broth. In the morning pull it out, draining off liquid best you can. Toss into large bowl, add chopped celery, chopped onion, and a tablespoon or two of mustard. Now slowly add mayo with stirring until your happy with the consistency. Add other herbs such as flat leaf parsley, cilantro, or paprika if you’d like, as well as salt and black pepper to taste.

Now you easily made yourself so much chicken salad you’ll probably throw some out. Make easy sandwiches or spread onto pretzel chips or crackers. The slow cooker is about the easiest way to make good food if your patient.

-GC

what ever looks good at the moment.
Bussin!

hqdefault.jpg

hells yeah

chili cheese dogs
cheeseburgers
fried taters of any kind, shape or form
pancakes
sammiches with chips
When you say chips, d’you mean potato chips or fish n chips?

Other than the pancakes (unless cheese whiz and ketchup are present, would pass) everything seems great. No objections here, though my doctors wouldn’t be happy.
I love a good curry when i have the munchies. That or fish n chips

I love Indian food. Fell in love w/Kashmiri channa masala and am pretty good making it at home (pressure cooker and all). Love garlic naan or kulcha naan, papri chaat, and gulab jamun/burfi for dessert. There’s a 2 layer bread (paratha?) that is stuffed with spinach and cumin potatoes.

Drool

Tom
special mention for hummus, falafel balls/wraps

marinated cucs with tomatoes and purple onion, lumpia, pot stickers and the hardest preparation is opening cookie dough and eating it raw, but i dont eat much sugars, but dates and figs