• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random What do you call your elders, or other family members?

I wouldn't let yer cock inside of me if you called my parents by their first name. Better get used to yer hand buddy.

I wouldn't let yer cock inside of me if you called my parents by their first name. Better get used to yer hand buddy.
Good thing no one here is trying to fuck you and the world doesn't revolve around you and this is not about you but I bet you thought this song is about youuuu don't youuuujjjuu?

Lol I bet I can name one. He's less man and more weeb boychild

Still, if someone slapped me for getting it wrong, I'd be fucking pissed.

BUT, you would be ready to duck the second slap yeah?
Maybe return fire with some cheeky bruce lee shit?

Omg this has a ton of replies.. lol. Ok so to clear things up...

As previous stated by another member, I only call 1 person mom and dad. And that's my mom and dad. Not even my step parents..

My gfs dad is from Mexico and I guess her mom follows their ways. I have dated thos girl for a year and have never called them sir or Mr or Mrs or anything, also never called them by their names. Her family sort of annoys me so I stay pretty quiet around any of them. If they look at me I start talking. But I can dodge calling them anything for the most part. I never was raised to call anyone mr or mrs.

They are huge Christians which the Mr or mrs thing i guess is apart of their religion?

On another instance i was yelled at 2 times by elderly folks many years ago for calling them Mr or Mrs. To me it doesnt seem right.

I mean, who on the earth actually has seemed it disrespectful? Was it just a cult that said that so they could slightly have a say in the world. I see no laws saying it is disrespectful to call someone by their first name. I personally hate when younger kids do it to me. I think its offensive to assume I should call someone Mr or mrs anand not their name. But that is me. We all have opinions and I'm sticking to it.

I am not going to call her parents by their names, mr, mrs or anything else. I will talk to then when they look in my direction and I have their attention.

Mexicans! I should've known....

Who is hitting you though? You still haven't answered that

I think Mr. Mrs. Is more a family culture thing than it is religion btw

Yeah its not religious,

Im pretty certain Mr is short for Master and originally means I am the master of this house or some such poppycock.

Mrs I think is short for Mistress...........again in those days it was a way to ensure that all us underlings bow and heel to the great overlords.

Nowadays its nothing more than a social construct I would think. But hey, Im an uncouth offspring of a dirty convict shipped to Australia for stealing a loaf of bread so what would I know?

I will admit that all my life I have refused to address sirs by sir or mayor or whatever. Nobody in this world is more important than anyone else. And if you want my respect then you earn it.

I like the last part of that. Nobody is better or worth more than anything else.

And it was her mother. They all have a tenancy to slap eachother or others if something isnt right with them. It wasnt hard but after that I got up, cleaned my dinner plate up and started cleaning while they were talking.

I was at a family gathering earlier with my gf and her family. They were at our house hanging out. On two separate times I called her parents by their first names. I was slapped both times and told to call them either mom or dad or Mr or mrs. I was told I'm disrespectful and rude and was heavily lectured.

I didnt mean to be disrespectful. But first I only call two people mon and dad. And that is it. Not even step parents get that title. I'm sorry. But why is it disrespectful to call someone by their name? I dont like when people refer to me as mr. I like people calling me by my name. Just curious on the answers, and replies. I cant remember the last time I used Mr or mrs. Actually I do. The last time I referred to a lady as Mrs she yelled at me and said I was rude. Lol. I dont understand this at all.

What ever happened to everyone being so cool and nice and just going with the flow? It seems like everyone gets mad about everything now a days

I'd have gone absolutely batshit, A) they might think it's disrespectful but I'd say slapping someone is more disrespectful and B) they don't know how you could have reacted to being hit/slapped.

TBH if it was like an instant *slap* as soon as I said it with no warning or anything god knows what woulda happened, if I caught what was, as far as I was aware, an unprovoked attack coming at me outa the corner of my eye they'd be slammed up against the wall before I even got a chance to think, that probably sounds bad but if you've ever had a need to defend yourself on a regular basis from being assaulted without warning or provocation it becomes second nature to defend yourself BEFORE you think.

YOU DONT LET SOMEONE POTENTIALLY MAKE A COUPLA SWEET CONNECTIONS WITH YOUR FACE WHILE YOU DECIDE WHETHER YOU DESERVE THE BEATING!!

Sorry but I'm pissed off just reading this, if you have a problem with the way someone is speaking to you, especially if like this it's clearly not even malicious, you speak to them about it, one grown adult to another.

Jesus talk about disrespect!

Sorry guys, rant over

I feel like it was more of a gentle kind of slap. Sort of an "oh youuuu" limp wrist thing, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah I doubt they bitch slapped him. Like you said, it was probably more like a gentle warning. Don't be a wussy or you will get no pussy.

Yeah I doubt they bitch slapped him. Like you said, it was probably more like a gentle warning. Don't be a wussy or you will get no pussy.
You realise that with some girls it'd be the total opposite right?

They'd be wondering why you were just taking the abuse?

Even if it was jokey though my point was, you might react before you knew it was a joke

That's why I said don't be a wussy or you will get no pussy. It probably was a playful hit, not harmful. People need to learn to respect their significant others parents. I can't believe how many people don't understand that simple concept in this thread.

Of course respect is mutual, but one should always refer to their partner's parents as Mr. and Mrs. unless they give you permission to say otherwise.

Of course respect is mutual, but one should always refer to their partner's parents as Mr. and Mrs. unless they give you permission to say otherwise.

I'm sorry but why should someone use Mr or mrs? Why is it a must? I found this on internet. Nothing there says to call someone by a certain name.

And to add, it was not a playful slap. It was a bitch slap to my back. Nothing to my face. Just 1 big slap. I'm not saying it was incredibly painful. Yeah I mean it stung, oh well. I've had worse lol. But I just dont understand why they made it a bigdeal. .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200122-170746_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200122-170746_Google.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 7