• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do yall listen to when you blaze? new music stand up!

You, sir, obviously have the best taste in music in this thread. I salute you.

Slightly Stoopid feels like they make their music specifically to smoke and/or just mellow out to. Think they just climbed back up in my rotation, thanks for reminding me.

Was kind of odd, but actually met them before hearing any of their music. Went to a show a few years back and they were there to support another band. Ended up hanging out with them all evening. Very fun and super chill to be around. An awesome group.

Was kind of odd, but actually met them before hearing any of their music. Went to a show a few years back and they were there to support another band. Ended up hanging out with them all evening. Very fun and super chill to be around. An awesome group.

Fuck yeah, man, I got into them some time after high school. Heard 'em and thought Sublime reformed or some shit, lmao. Then when I found out the name of the "Slightly not stoned enough to eat breakfast yet Stoopid"-album I just knew their music was for people like me.

Slightly Stoopid are genius pure and simple. I mean they have soon many good songs a huge discography. My favorites are probably Closer To The Sun (Yes, I know it's possibly their most mainstream song but I love it all the same), I Couldn't Get High, Wiseman, Above The Clouds, Fat Spliffs, This Joint, Officer and their rendition of Leaving On A Jet Plane. Fuck Yeah, I do love Sublime just as much though. I will vouch that everyone should listen to Maroon 5's Songs About Jane while their stoned at least once, it changed my life, it's a real rock album done right and the soundscape will massage the ears in just the right way. I promise that would be well worth your time, plus do it for me since I'm sober and I can't anymore.

I listen to a lot of different things, but right now i've been really enjoying this song, so chill and the lyrics are dope.

I love this....music brings unity to people....keep it burning

Conscious Rap. House. Deep-House. Psychedelic-Rock. Classical-Rock. Conscious. Reggae.

I'm a huge hiphop fan. As of late I've been bumping a lot of Joey Badass, Flatbush Zombies, and The Underachievers(BEAST COAST!). But Rebelution is also another smoke session staple if you ask me. Their latest album is fantastic!

I'm generally in one of two music moods (when high): 1) my TOOL channel on Pandora or 2) my Lana Del Rey channel.

Stark contrast but both tickle the ears. ;)

Jibult that music video was awesome, one of the best I've seen. Reminded me of that Ricky Eat Acid video called Ur My Bby

Tribal Seeds, SOJA, Trevor Hall, The Expendables, The Movement, Rebelution, Slightly Stoopid, bob marley and peter tosh

such my diversity and great mesages and knowledge in this music.....keep jamming and smoking