• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What do yall listen to when you blaze? new music stand up!

Wonka

Bluelighter
Right now im jamming Dj Screw tape Old School...some good houston texas music......I listen to all types of music im just wondering what yall like to listen to and what makes you mellow out? i could go on about all the legends and true spirits in music....keep the sessions going yall%)

If we're talking mellow I always listen to Balance and Composure, they're a really "out there" punk/alternative band. Their latest album is really chill and mellow, Jon Simmon's voice along with three guitars all using insanely trippy effects is just an absolute eargasm.

When I want something a little less than mellow and I really wanna trip out I listen to Death Grips.

Listening to music is my go-to stoned activity, I could go on forever about it. What's even better is going to live shows.

Lately? Aside from the Lil Dicky shit I've been posting in the social? Uhhhhh....

G-Eazy's fallen heavy into my rotation despite the kind of wack-ish name...

Lately? Aside from the Lil Dicky shit I've been posting in the social? Uhhhhh....

NSFW:

And my mother fuckin' man Logic representin' the hometown, killin' a five minute freestyle on Sway in the Morning:

NSFW:

but he also has legit as regular tracks and videos too, though:

NSFW:

Them two and Lil Dicky been on my playlist for like 3 weeks now. Exclusively. Been fuckin' with 'em.

G-Eazy is actually going to be at Osheaga in Montreal this summer, cannot fucking wait. I already missed his last Mtl show because of school last time, so I'm hyped to see him this time. Especially since it'll be outside and easy to toke.

albums
2001 by Dr. Dre (that shit never gets old)
The Chronic by Dr. Dre
good kid m.a.a.d city by Kendrick Lamar

Basically any chill the fuck out hip hop music

Shit i gota check out what ya posted Jibult....cant judge a book by its cover.....there are so many albulms and unreleased stuff that us smokers have not have accessed to yet....it drives me insane....music keeps me smoking its also my go thing when i smoke.

G-Eazy is actually going to be at Osheaga in Montreal this summer, cannot fucking wait. I already missed his last Mtl show because of school last time, so I'm hyped to see him this time. Especially since it'll be outside and easy to toke.

That'll probably be a legit show. I've never seen him perform so idk what his shows are like, but the music's dope.

Shit i gota check out what ya posted Jibult....cant judge a book by its cover.....there are so many albulms and unreleased stuff that us smokers have not have accessed to yet....it drives me insane....music keeps me smoking its also my go thing when i smoke.

Do it! Get a Pandora playlist going, man, and make sure to rate the songs as they play. Eventually you're going to end up with a perfectly tailor-made radio station for yourself. It's amazing how much independent, kind of undiscovered music is on that thing.

Tame impala. Pretty much any of their music they kind of sound like the Beatles in their psychedelic phase. Best song of theirs to blaze to is "it feels like we only go backwards" Also a great make out song ESPECIALLY when high. Sometimes I like some rap too so wiz Khalif // thrill of it and Mac miller // the spins or any of his songs really

dude "lotta that" has so much freaking bass. I have two 12" kickers with a 1200w amp in my trunk so yeah...

On youtube

Curling Bagpipes & Drums in Rochester, NY (they slaughter this version though - much better at the Briar and the Scotties). Good part starts at 1:08
Olympics 2010 - Women's Curling - Procession and Bagpipes - Vancouver

Generally though I pretty much hate music; I might make an exception for Opeth or The Flower Kings. Stopped buying it, and stopped listening to it.

Tom

Cults self titled album I play the whole entire album through after I take a few tokes. Stokes me up, mellows me out, gets me thinking about love, life

I always listened to Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, The Expendables, Backseat Goodbye, Oasis, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, MGMT, Nirvana, Maroon 5 (only Songs About Jane), Illmatic, Biggie, Rebelution, Kurupt, The Kooks, Jimmy Eat World

Slightly Stoopid

You, sir, obviously have the best taste in music in this thread. I salute you.

Slightly Stoopid feels like they make their music specifically to smoke and/or just mellow out to. Think they just climbed back up in my rotation, thanks for reminding me.