• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what do u like in weed

I agree with the people who say that weed makes them LESS sociable. Same for me, it amplifies my anxiety massively. However I've learned how to stop this from happening through mindfulness (stopping racing thoughts that will send you into a panic, and focusing on the moment) and through building up a tolerance. In low doses weed can be very fun in social situations, especially if there is alcohol involved as well. E.g I was at a party last night, drinking some rum. The atmosphere was a little dead and I was kinda bored. Blazed a joint with my friends and that got me just high enough so that everything was a lot more interesting, funnier, I had a nice body high, I was just chill. Had I gone on to blaze another joint right after it though, it's likely that the high would have gotten too intense for me, and I would have started to become extremely anxious and paranoid. At home on my own is how I use weed most. It makes music better, movies better, food better, sex and masturbation is better. It helps me sleep as well.

I like indica and plenty of it. I'm not a sativa fan, I freak myself right out. I like to be splatty-stoned.

I pretty much echo what the others said.

Weed is IMO the most enjoyable with a solid tolerance. The high becomes less trippy but now produces more of a strong overall sense of well being, sometimes euphoric. It's an effective medicine for many issues, an enhancer of pretty much everything in life and makes the daily grind suck a little bit less.

<---6 year daily tolerance. :)

Totally agreed. I use only edibles and the delayed onset can leave you medicated unexpectedly late, having that tolerance makes life more manageable when couch lock isn't an option.

I started using weed recreationaly in my late 40's. When I discovered how it affected my ADHD I switched to an edible oil and began daily use. I've quit drinking after 15 years of alcoholism, more then doubled my income by making serious work changes, fixed huge personal issues. Weed has been the tool I needed to get control of myself and be in control of my life.

What i liked about weed was all the different smells and tastes, it was like tasting all types of fine wine to me, plus i liked the fact it helped me sleep and kept me calm, i looked for any strong smelling good tasting herb that was indica dominant.

What i liked about weed was all the different smells and tastes, it was like tasting all types of fine wine to me, plus i liked the fact it helped me sleep and kept me calm, i looked for any strong smelling good tasting herb that was indica dominant.
My mates and I used to go on week-long jollys to Amsterdam for this very reason. So many flavours to test out! And then the lovely shrooms.. The last day was always a blur, trying to chew away this mountain of different weed flavours we'd picked up, before giving what was left over to one lucky stranger at the airport! :D

I don't really enjoy the acute psychoactive effects of weed; the hazy state of mind is at best neutral, and sometimes vaguely off-putting. I just like the way it makes me feel when it wears off -- refreshed, uplifted, energized.

It's a bit like working out for me. I don't really relish the experience of doing sit-ups, but it is nice to have toned abs.

the smell of it.=D

I do not understand how people can NOT like the smell of good Marijuana. So many good terpenes....Myrcene, Linalool, and Bisabolol....lol

From Leafly: "Terpenes are fragrant essential oils secreted in differing concentrations in different cannabis strains alongside cannabinoids like THC and CBD. These compounds are what impart cannabis varieties with distinctive aromas and flavors such as berry, pine, pineapple and diesel. Besides affecting aroma and flavor, there is some evidence suggesting that they may also modify cannabis’s effects."