• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did you think would be great while rolling but wasn't? and vice/versa

Best -day at beach with gf an dog, beach a lone even in the water or with one bro is excellent. swimming
in warm water with nude 20yo olds

bad- running out or weak tabs after the whole night was planned on it.

ohh, one more shitty thing.
BUGS, ants and bees on you are the worst.
i freak the fuck out

Weird, I usually have MASSIVE Bugaphobia, but when I'm on MDMA if a bug lands on me I usually won't give a shit (while sober I'll freak out like a little school girl).

Also, @ omgzz: Chewing gum on MDMA is amazing, iunno wtf you're talking about lol.

Awesome:
Playing with a ladybug, I apologized to it for dropping it.
Going on myspace and posting the whackest shit you can imagine, and later having people ask you why you posted such and such on their profile. I knew what I was doing was weird, but it was too fun to quit XD
Laying in bed letting my mind wander.

Wow I really miss this :/

Thought it would be fun:
Going to the mall, too many sober people. Saw my neighbor/customer. This was when I was coming down.
Staying in my house, should have walked around.
Telling my parents I'm on ecstasy. 8)

I thought smoking weed was going to be amazing...
but my first couple of times i did X i smoked and drank. Then the one day i really payed attention to it.
i chewed 2 X bombs 45 min with a glass of orange juice before i smoked then as soon as i started to feel the come up i sparked a blunt with 4 grams of high grade stuffed into it. wow... i was so out of body, like i was in third person over my body with horrible social anxiety. i didn't want to talk to anyone all i wanted to do was sit!
Me and my friends were walking down this road which is a big hill to the lil corner store where everyone meets and i just did not want to walk. i was really paranoid about talking to anyone.. but i managed to come over that fear when i started coming down.
Ecstasy+High grade/good amount of weed= huge overwhelming feeling that i just wanted to go away.

On the otherhand i didn't think music would be so different.. boy was i fuckiiiiin wrong(;

my friend had these really bomb psychedelic sunglasses, even sober looking through them everything was kaleidoscope-y :D
i imagine they'd be amazing rolling

Also, @ omgzz: Chewing gum on MDMA is amazing, iunno wtf you're talking about lol.

we thought it'd be pretty awesome, but we all had really dry mouths and the gum was really chalky and minty, and it just fell apart in our mouths. maybe if i start chewing before i'm rolling, so it's already gummy when i get there?

bad ideas:
-public pool.
well, sober people & public places in general.
if i know them, it seems like they are all very angry even though they're not & then i think they are mad because i'm rolling (not even talking about anti-drug friends). if i don't know them, i just freak out like they know and are going to call the cops so i whisper and act all shady hahaha.
-clove cigarettes; barf-a-rama! literally :\ cigarettes in general make me sick when i'm rolling now. could only smoke the first two rolls i ever had. i'm a regular pack-a-day smoker so i don't get it!
-snorting 8 pills over the course of the night.
of course, i didn't think this would be a good idea until i was faced. i can't have more pills than i want to do because if they're there, they will go up my nose.
-brushing my teeth; made me nauseous. everyone else says they like it though?!

good ideas:
-flavored water; not the sugary kind though. the 'hint' brand is the best!
-steaming out the bathroom. getting the bathroom so warm and steamy then laying on the cold tile nekkid is theeeee best :)
-going outside. i looooove taking my dogs out or whatever. just going from the dark, enclosed, bass filled room to a clear star-lit night is amazing!
-talking; as in really getting everything out in the open. my fiance and i both often have a hard time talking about our 'deep down' feelings, so the e always facilitates a much smoother conversation in terms of just getting it out there already.
-doing my make-up; i like to stare at myself in the mirror in general while rolling, especially whilst nekkid. i feel so pretty. i also like doing my make-up as it is so it's even more fun to do it while rolling. feeling like a fucking angel is also great while doing it :)

Breakin open glowsticks and bustin the juice all over your walls then running out of pills and coming down and realizing that the glowstick juice is burnt out and all over your walls

Other buzzkills include

Metal, Hip Hop , Meth , Cops , Watching your GF make out with another dude, Halo 3 , Vicks, Talking to people who arent there cause your rollin too hard, Pipes, breaking mirrors, losing phones at raves, cocaine, etc