• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did you think would be great while rolling but wasn't? and vice/versa

Classical music - Turned out to be way too slow for me.

Popular EDM - found a couple good ones, but it didn't strike me as exceptional.

Metal - Thought I'd hate it rolling, but it was very fun in the right mood.

Grapes - Oh my, was that ever a bad idea. O.O

Pop rocks and sour candy spray... thought it would be amazing and just turned out to be awkward.

As for odd things that turned out to be amazing, listening to Super Tramp on my roommates record player. Not even their popular album. But it was amazing! Haha!

Haha i remember someone offered me some watermelon and i was like, nagh i really dont wanna eat right now, but they convinced me to take a bite and WOOOOW!!!! i bought 4 slices of watermelon that night and i pretty much shared it with everyone at the club sayin how amazin it was!! ^_^ good times

going to a water park was lame, girlfriend freaked out in the wave pool, everyone was too cold, and we ended up making a huddle in the grass and talking the whole time. all 12 of us payed 15 bucks to get in, damnn.

the water slides were amazing though, one even had music playing inside of it... life changing 8o

im not so sure about that grocery store thing, i think i'd puke too.
smoothies are great though, and snow cones.

but the worst thing to do when your rolling face is getting arrested, FUCK handcuffs, i cut my wrists up so bad.

going to a water park was lame, girlfriend freaked out in the wave pool, everyone was too cold, and we ended up making a huddle in the grass and talking the whole time. all 12 of us payed 15 bucks to get in, damnn.

the water slides were amazing though, one even had music playing inside of it... life changing 8o

im not so sure about that grocery store thing, i think i'd puke too.
smoothies are great though, and snow cones.

but the worst thing to do when your rolling face is getting arrested, FUCK handcuffs, i cut my wrists up so bad.

What did you do to get arrested?

Looking at lights with refractive glasses on. It was just like, ehr, looking at lights with refractive glasses on, nothing more. Didn't give me the 'wooooow'-feeling.

Eating strawberry flavoured gum. It has a very nice taste when sober, and is also very nice to chew on. But when on E, it tasted really weird, like a combo of sour and bitter. It also seemed to be much dryer.

I thought it would be a good idea to go to the movies while rolling. We took the pills 45 minutes before the movie and when we got in we were just getting thru the previews and it kicked in. All me and my friends wanted to do was move and we only got thru about 5 minutes of the movie and just left the theater. I highly advise against watching movies while on MDMA.

I fuind if I do a lot of pills in a night that while comming down and it's pretty much morning and my friends and I are just saying random stuff( basically whatever pops in our heads) and we're in what we call "cracked out" kinda stage,

I'll usually get a spur of the moment idea to do something and it's sounds great at the moment but then when we go to do it we're like "wait what the fuck are doing? lol"

Or even whilst rolling sometimes a friend and I get a idea then go to doit and either a conversation or something else or just flat out be like "fuck it, let's go back to the couch" lol

But I love times like that, usaully.

never to do again:

watch top gun or teen witch
poprocks
popcicles
chew gum

loved it:
trampoline
looking at the clouds

I went to the grocery store and didn't find it disgusting, I thought all of the colors were really cool. Different fruits and veggies. Then my friend picked up an avocado and started to pet it. He told me to do the same and I found it to be realllly cool, in a weird kind of way. All the bumps and shit were amazing.

ohh, i got arrested when i was at a party when it got busted.

a few other cool things-
laying in grass shirtless
smoking weed (OMFG)
scooters are sick to ride while faced
driving around (obvious)

lame stuff-
the mall
watching people argue
people crying
eating ANYTHING sucks.

ohh, one more shitty thing.
BUGS, ants and bees on you are the worst.
i freak the fuck out

Going swimming and playing frisbee with a dog was absolutely wonderful, especially since the water was warmer than the air. Actually, playing with dogs is always great on e.
Climbing trees was also quite fun.

Trying to eat a piece of pizza was very unpleasant.

That's all I can think of right now, usually everything we decide to do ends up being awesome, maybe because my friends and I have been doing this for a while.