• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

apples, dried cranberries, almonds, cheese and whole wheat crackers

^^You are absolutely right. It certainly would be unsustainable if I didn't have a balance in my life. Thankfully I do. I didn't mention the other parts of my routine, where I make art and have work in art shows, practice vippasana buddhism, take week-long silent meditation retreats, chill in the forest, surf, etc.

The balance of being driven and keeping it slow and quiet has helped keep me 100% sober for the last 363 days. I appreciate the tip, tho.

ooh, almost forgot: blackberry, raspberry, banana fruit salad, with an english muffin toasted with honey.

have you thought about becoming a life coach? sounds like you are good at living life.

chicken pie

laugh: Thanks. In a way I am studying to be a life coach--getting my (second) Masters in Chemcial Dependency and Addiction Therapy. So by next year I'll be an Addiction Therapist, and I'll be helping people become healthy and reorganize their lives for the better. I think the term "life coach" is pretty funny. You can actually get a degree in it these days.

oatmeal w/brown sugar, strawberries, dried cranberries, and banana

laugh: Thanks. In a way I am studying to be a life coach--getting my (second) Masters in Chemcial Dependency and Addiction Therapy. So by next year I'll be an Addiction Therapist, and I'll be helping people become healthy and reorganize their lives for the better. I think the term "life coach" is pretty funny. You can actually get a degree in it these days.

oatmeal w/brown sugar, strawberries, dried cranberries, and banana

are you single?

salad sandwich

a chia and coconut milk custard thing, it wasn't very good.

beef veggie soup, fish, mango and banana for lunch

rolled chicken with macadamia nuts, honey carrots, steamed cauliflower & potatoes.

Had a little snack of 2 salmon rice balls from my local japanese market, Nijiya, as well as a small packet of pocky and a matcha green tea latte with almond milk and a spoon of honey.