• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

large pot of coffee
strawberries, blueberries, sliced banana fruit salad
oatmeal with brown sugar

this just in; you can't eat coffee.

pizza.

you can if you work an 80 hour work week, teach yoga, run 5K per day, do 90 bikram yoga classes, and are getting a second Master's with classes on Sat and Sun, 8 hours each. trust me. each gulp is much more akin to "eating" than sipping.

and I do eat my share of chocolate covered espresso beans.

you can if you work an 80 hour work week, teach yoga, run 5K per day, do 90 bikram yoga classes, and are getting a second Master's with classes on Sat and Sun, 8 hours each. trust me. each gulp is much more akin to "eating" than sipping.

and I do eat my share of chocolate covered espresso beans.

you need to relax, mate, that is an unsustainable lifestyle imho. best of luck with it all, though.

choc. coffee beans are good, hey, i forgot all about those things.

sausage sandwich.

^^You are absolutely right. It certainly would be unsustainable if I didn't have a balance in my life. Thankfully I do. I didn't mention the other parts of my routine, where I make art and have work in art shows, practice vippasana buddhism, take week-long silent meditation retreats, chill in the forest, surf, etc.

The balance of being driven and keeping it slow and quiet has helped keep me 100% sober for the last 363 days. I appreciate the tip, tho.

ooh, almost forgot: blackberry, raspberry, banana fruit salad, with an english muffin toasted with honey.

Last edited:
barley with creamy avocado sauce (basically - avocado, lemon juice, tiny bit of oil, basil). seriously it is soooo good, I have to hold off eating it all because I want to save some for lunch tomorrow!

waffles with berries and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. decadent.

Last edited:
a repeat of last night's chicken wrap and smoothie

i melted vanilla ice cream + butter + honey then poured that over churros wrapped in tortillas. it was delicious.