• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What crazy thing have you done on MDMA (&relatives)? What thing was the most fun ever?

Very true. I thought I knew what making love was untill that one afternoon when I infracted Shady. He was very upset and went to bed before dinner.

Mrs shady his old lady, choose to turn up at my residence and ask for forgiveness and much shady was upset.

We had never met before so unfortunately things didnt go to plan.. as soon as I opened the frount door there was the strongest instant attraction I've ever experienced. She took one step in and our mouths were interlocked whilst stumbling to my bedroom.

This was no casual blowjob stuff. We made love moaning eachother name on my computer desk. It was so passionate neither of us noted the Shady infraction screen still open.

Real love is a magical feeling..
Wut

I could entertain you all day with crazy stories.

I used to think the most fun thing to do while rolling (aside from going to a club or show) was to play Dance Dance Revolution on high doses of MDMA!!! Lol!! 🤣

Man talk about fun! It's pretty challenging as well and there is a ton of great music for rolling to on the DDR games that came out for the playstation 2.

I need to find my ps2 and dance pad.

So what's your crazy story/ fun activities for rolling?
I helped develop a game in that genre and my co-workers hooked up me up with the pills. That shit was fun but I lost too much weight.

I returned to my University town and spectacular multi-storey sea view lux accommodation one time to begin term.

A session commenced. Some time transpired. It was messy.

Started with DXM Cough mixture and acid then non stop exstacy.

No sleep, environment switch, food.

I lost all sense of tme until 3 days later in a remarkable haze, I managed to acknowledge two striking sure likelihoods.

I knew I had taken about 80 Exstacy pills.

And it was actually only 3 days from returning!

I consider that crazy behaviour. My witts were very scattered too.

I returned to my University town and spectacular multi-storey sea view lux accommodation one time to begin term.

A session commenced. Some time transpired. It was messy.

Started with DXM Cough mixture and acid then non stop exstacy.

No sleep, environment switch, food.

I lost all sense of tme until 3 days later in a remarkable haze, I managed to acknowledge two striking sure likelihoods.

I knew I had taken about 80 Exstacy pills.

And it was actually only 3 days from returning!

I consider that crazy behaviour. My witts were very scattered too.
Life threatening behavior. Ooo

Nah I was stable enough.

Physically!

More like MDMA neurosis creating activity.
Some people have died consuming that amount of MDMA. Although, most of them were young girls with no tolerance to the drug and consumed 500mg-1g of the drug in 1 go, their small bodies couldn't handle it. Dehydration might have been the culprit aswell.

So you ask "What crazy thing have you done on MDMA (&relatives)?" & I assume that means smoking MDPV too?

Pull up a seat young man............
I wouldn't call MDPV a relative of MDMA because they do not share the same mechanism of action.

And this is a Staff member of BL @mal3volent @D's ????!!!!!
200w.gif
I like the dude clapping his hands in the background, prob thinking about clapping her ass cheeks later lmao.

Mhmmm, I haven't had sex with LOTS OF WOMEN, maybe like 10-12 girls (and ive probably missed out on havin sex with 5-7 girls more coz I chose getting high instead o🤦) but making love with my ex gf each time beat out anytime having casual sex with random girls.
The connection we had was unreal, out of this world. Fucking up that relationship is one of the things I regret in this life, I'm 99% sure if I hadn't fucked it up, we would still be together but I know we will re encounter in the next life....when we are both cats. 💯
how did you fuck it up?

how did you fuck it up?
I couldn't stop injecting myself and did various stupid things under the influence. His mom saw me high twice, they kicked me out of my job.etc.
That was the beginning of the end, when they kicked me out of my job. They found me nodding out in my cubicle for 2 hrs.
The rest of the story is sad as fk, ill just leave it there

It's horrific @andyturbo I swear to God, it reads like something a person who's 18 would say.
I've not touched MDMA in so long, the only good stuff I've ever taken was MDA in the mid 1990's from Serbia that flooded Europe.
U call stuff coming from Serbia "good shit"??? Really???
Most major raver cities are flooded with good MDMA crystals and good pills. Especially if they are port cities

I couldn't stop injecting myself and did various stupid things under the influence. His mom saw me high twice, they kicked me out of my job.etc.
That was the beginning of the end, when they kicked me out of my job. They found me nodding out in my cubicle for 2 hrs.
The rest of the story is sad as fk, ill just leave it there
cant u just clean up with the heroin and be all reformed and shit?

If Pac-Man affected us kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

^ One of my earliest memories of a "meme" that was spread around the game industry about 20 years ago.

My fav MDMA experience was when I was madly in love with this guy and we went to an EDM festival together. We did acid and MDMA together. Moby was playing at one of the stages called the Pagoda. It was a huge open dance area facing a stage and balconies that were 3 stories high in the shape of a Pagoda, built in the middle of an old growth forest. The drugs hit us when Moby's set was at its peak. There were probably 5,000 people at that stage that night and every person there was dancing. We danced like there was no tomorrow, and then made out for what seemed like forever in the sea of people, with the most bad ass beats dropping, like really hard electronica that was next-level. It was so overwhelming but also fucking amazing. One of those "OMG THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ALIVE" moments.

When the set was over, we left the stage and wandered the festival. Before the festival, my guy went to a fabric store and bought a giant swath of neon green shag fur that he wore as a warm, cozy shawl while he wandered the festival. The cool thing about it was that if he set it on the cold ground as a blanket, it became an instant hangout spot. So he did that next to another stage that had a black light and it made it look like we were sitting on neon grass. Lots of random high people would stop by to sit with us, sharing snacks and talking shit because everyone at that festival was high AF. It was glorious.

Eventually we were feeling exclusive so we went back to the campsite. We dragged our sleeping bags and pillows down by the river, crossed the river ankle-deep to the side where nobody was, got naked, and cuddled under the blankets. The Moon was full that night, and the acid made it look like an ultraviolet lotus flower, with its light casting on the river. (If you've never looked at the full moon while on acid, I highly recommend it.) We could not stop touching each other, it felt impossible. Were inseparable and we felt cosmic and sexy. Eventually I fucked him and we both had a super powerful orgasm, and we fell asleep right there. We woke up at 4am freezing our asses off because a cold dew had formed over everything, including our heads that were poking out of the blankets. So we went back to camp, freezing, and then had sex a second time, and finally fell asleep until noon. I had acid dreams and when I woke up I felt surprisingly fresh.

I've done lots of MDMA over the years but that was definitely one of the most peak experiences of my life. I wish I wasn't so chronically ill, I would love to candy flip again someday.