• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What crazy thing have you done on MDMA (&relatives)? What thing was the most fun ever?

simstim

Bluelighter
I could entertain you all day with crazy stories.

I used to think the most fun thing to do while rolling (aside from going to a club or show) was to play Dance Dance Revolution on high doses of MDMA!!! Lol!! 🤣

Man talk about fun! It's pretty challenging as well and there is a ton of great music for rolling to on the DDR games that came out for the playstation 2.

I need to find my ps2 and dance pad.

So what's your crazy story/ fun activities for rolling?

My previous life was brimfull with nutty uncanny tales of all areas activities people pursuits of life in such surreal liquid mystical reality fashion.

Easier in talk but never think about then to talk of it.

But a sinple one here. Go to work! Many many times. Off..my..face blindingly as much as you ever get, anywhere on exstacy.

All jobs too. Tescos Superstore on Saturday packed store, sardine can 6 am to 5 pm, magnifying glass secretly to read product labels.

One time on 3.5 legit snowballs. MDA 200 mg's each.

Another a Sunday 10 am straight from an incredible under motorway bridge summer rave.

5 very superb white Butterflies and 5 hours solid, with 3 others, unbroken heavy heavy chillum smoking, two enormous tokes pass.

We smoked a few ounces of all sorts of fire herb at least.

Thai stick, columbian, loads different high grade skunks, pollens, hashes.

Never took cannabis to that level smoke wise.

9 am I returned to mate's car, due work.

I was so HIGH.

I worked me shift.

Dustbin man. 5.5 Euros. They were MDE & MDMA very clean very high dose, then!

Like 150-170 mg's.

Lots skunk. 6 am arrived at the "yard". Hallucinating buzzing rushing so wickedly. Higher than Everest. Not sure about walking into a workplace though with bosses and everyone around hovering til dispatch.

I kept it down. They sent me out on a long long day country round.

With a manual lifting lorry. Painful at bestvof times. Put bins on back, walk to side, manually lift up and down so slowly by lever.

Always bins fell off it too.

And the driver whose round it was, hated it so he quit for the day. We had a replacement delivered to us, none of us knew the round.

Dark fast country roads early a.m.

Sprinting all over place, covering miles as typical.

On so much exstacy and MDE and skunk.

Building site labouring!

Car park attendant.

My final ever week at tescos, they rudely (non personal) terminated my pre arranged Uni Christmas break term.

So very strong clean trippy MDA Buddha pills NYE 2001. Fire cocaine too. Session on,

Due at work 6.30 am Jan 2nd.

These weren't sociable pills, strong hallucinogenic MDA dissociation almost. 2, 3 in a night plenty.

I took 54 over 11 consecutive days, from NYE. I worked 7 full shifts inside store during.

11 most in one day, but no days off.

Well, not a soul twigged. To me though, it was like they just ceased to exist.

I kept my head down and it was like we were on seperate floors.

Just a small few of crazy work tales on exstacy, not even getting to LSD in this bracket either. Nother stories lol..

Without going into details. And that's just work.i took obviously way more of my exstacy outside of work.

I reckon I could transgress back to tales.

I had some epically good MDMA and there was an Excision show in town. I stupidly ended up taking like 4 caps so like .4. I got so fucking blitzed, highest I've ever been on MDMA.

Ended up pretty much blacking out, lost all my friends in the crowd, and danced with a fuck ton of random people. Found my friends afterwards. Back at the apartment that night, I ended up like puking while I was asleep. Luckily my friend was there and helped me so I didn't asphyxiate.

If was fucking crazy. Never again lol. That shit was pure as fuck too I had gotten a bunch and was selling it. Chronic stuff.

Making LOVE with my ex girlfriend( the love of my life) both coming down from some good Dutch pills. 2-3hrz dedicated to just exploring our bodies and NOT having sex but MAKING LUVVV....the cherry of the cake was iving morphine and half a clonaz each. Finally, going to sleep cuddling as if we were husband and wife. Then waking up before her and making breakfast for her in bed while watching Netflix. It may sound like a scene came out from a movie but actually movie scenes are inspired from these kinda experiences ✨ 👌

Making LOVE with my ex girlfriend( the love of my life) both coming down from some good Dutch pills. 2-3hrz dedicated to just exploring our bodies and NOT having sex but MAKING LUVVV....the cherry of the cake was iving morphine and half a clonaz each. Finally, going to sleep cuddling as if we were husband and wife. Then waking up before her and making breakfast for her in bed while watching Netflix. It may sound like a scene came out from a movie but actually movie scenes are inspired from these kinda experiences ✨ 👌

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

Miss those times....I've only made love with that person. Finding someone to have sex with is easy but making love..... it's a different league, I've only made love on a few occasions...
for me its always making love, i missed out on lot of just sex 🤥

for me its always making love, i missed out on lot of just sex 🤥
Mhmmm, I haven't had sex with LOTS OF WOMEN, maybe like 10-12 girls (and ive probably missed out on havin sex with 5-7 girls more coz I chose getting high instead o🤦) but making love with my ex gf each time beat out anytime having casual sex with random girls.
The connection we had was unreal, out of this world. Fucking up that relationship is one of the things I regret in this life, I'm 99% sure if I hadn't fucked it up, we would still be together but I know we will re encounter in the next life....when we are both cats. 💯

Mhmmm, I haven't had sex with LOTS OF WOMEN, maybe like 10-12 girls (and ive probably missed out on havin sex with 5-7 girls more coz I chose getting high instead o🤦) but making love with my ex gf each time beat out anytime having casual sex with random girls.
The connection we had was unreal, out of this world. Fucking up that relationship is one of the things I regret in this life, I'm 99% sure if I hadn't fucked it up, we would still be together but I know we will re encounter in the next life....when we are both cats. 💯
whew im feeling that regret babe, i adore that you are at least capable of such deep emotion and admittance of fucks ups,you never cease to amaze me, and will always be apart of my heart when i look back on life, youre more blessed than many to at least known that love

cat cuddling GIF

Ive got a vivid imagination and I can certainly imagine in my mind's eye what you are describing in this, but I don't think I've quite experienced this. I think I'm too naturally dissociated of a person, not present enough. Maybe when i was younger i could have. But after these gorilla grapes popped out of me nothing like that was possible. I'm not so sure I have ever "made love" with anyone, there really hasn't been much tenderness at all to it now that I think about it.

Very true. I thought I knew what making love was untill that one afternoon when I infracted Shady. He was very upset and went to bed before dinner.

Mrs shady his old lady, choose to turn up at my residence and ask for forgiveness and much shady was upset.

We had never met before so unfortunately things didnt go to plan.. as soon as I opened the frount door there was the strongest instant attraction I've ever experienced. She took one step in and our mouths were interlocked whilst stumbling to my bedroom.

This was no casual blowjob stuff. We made love moaning eachother name on my computer desk. It was so passionate neither of us noted the Shady infraction screen still open.

Real love is a magical feeling..

So you ask "What crazy thing have you done on MDMA (&relatives)?" & I assume that means smoking MDPV too?

Pull up a seat young man............

It's horrific @andyturbo I swear to God, it reads like something a person who's 18 would say.
I've not touched MDMA in so long, the only good stuff I've ever taken was MDA in the mid 1990's from Serbia that flooded Europe.