• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What crazy thing have you done on MDMA (&relatives)? What thing was the most fun ever?

Craziest thing was going to a Flat Track motorcycle race after dropping few E- pills and smoking a whole bag of good weed 1998 . Got all hyped up and left the practise runs , not even watching the races. We headed straight to popular night club that Saturday Night. It was packed with of course everyone else drinking and raving a little. But they kept seeing how fucked up we were and most never met me but definitely knew my buddy like a brother. they kept saying to him:"" Jeff you are really trashed & better go home over and over"". All we did was smile laugh and dance like fools. Me well I was unknown to all but his accomplice in getting wasted! And you know you are really messed up but still functioning when everyone is looking you in the eyes and of course girls are smirking. No way on Earth you can hide being trashed from others who are partying too. They damn well know! But hey who has not got wasted in night club or bar across USA ? Just make sure you have close drive to home. We were talking to everybody and half the time you say the stupidest shit because you feel so damn good . And damn that music is so loud .. I laugh even harder knowing all the people act like they are hearing their fiends they are with. You can't hear shit....and those hot chicks ...LOL just like last night---- that will never ever changes . Got to check everyone out ---AND....WHY? because you might drop dead right there and then and want to make damn sure you see all the hot ones and die happy..... LMAO ahhhhhh!
Night At The Roxbury Dance GIF by Brian Benns

Last edited: