• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What can be expected of weekend binge of 2g.MDMA + Alcohol

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Im going to be going to paradiso festival in a few months with my crew, you camp there all weekend and its just a non-stop party, bringing shit ton of alcohol and enough MDMA (molly) for 2grams for each of us.. i've always tried my best to be responsible when it comes to this stuff, but i can already feel myself getting into the "idgaf" attitude and i know that peer pressure is going to happen.. so i just want some honest opinions on what will be the consequences of this, or if anyone has experienced full blown, druged/wasted out weekends. thanks :)... (btw, i've rolled about 4 times in the last 6 months, and i havnt ever experienced any real comedowns, if that makes a difference)

You don't need to take 2g all weekend. Just split up a couple doses for each day like .2 then .1 redose. Repeat next day.

drink the first day, trip the second day, and take like 300-500mgs mdma on the third day and you wont regret keeping them all separate.

Dear lord... please don't take that much... if you do, do it at another festival. I don't want you giving Paradiso a bad name after you collapse and die :\

and take like 300-500mgs mdma

If he has quality gear 300mg should keep him rolling for 5-6 hours.. there really is no reason to take anywhere near half a gram of MDMA. If you want to be high longer than 5 hours, you'd be 1000 times better off taking psychedelics and not MDMA

Don't do it. It's that simple.

this!

2g of mdma in one weekend is insane. if you have halfway decent stuff, i can almost guarantee you, that you'll be a regular visitor of the long-term comedown / recovery thread. even more so if you also combine with alcohol.

have you taken mdma on consecutive days before? for a lot of people it's not even euphoric anymore on the second day.

Pain, pain, and more pain. You'll have intense psychological and emotional pain and you'll regret doing what you did for months to come. You'll probably have some pretty significant cognitive damage too, you'll be a drooling idiot for a while.

DON'T DO THIS !

If he has quality gear 300mg should keep him rolling for 5-6 hours.. there really is no reason to take anywhere near half a gram of MDMA. If you want to be high longer than 5 hours, you'd be 1000 times better off taking psychedelics and not MDMA

i have had quite a bit of success at festivals starting at 90mgs oral(730pm-ish), and 120-150 oral about an hour and a half in(9pm-ish). then at about another hour and a half in(10:30-11pm) 100 oral and 100 insufflated. that always keeps me going untill about 2-3am. thats a good 7 solid hours rolling, but it sarts to feel kinda tweeky by the end, thats why i wait for the last day to do it.

Sounds to me like you're wasting quite a bit starting with such a low dose. Tolerance sets in fast with MDMA and redosing is proven to add to the neurotoxicity greatly.

a 120-50mg dose followed by a 100mg redose has me rolling for a good 5 hours, at max I might dose another 100mg and get 7+ hours of feeling great but the side effects exponentially increase at that point for myself and it's simply never worth it the next day. If you want to be high for 12 hours, take LSD. MDMA simply isn't like that. It's all about the peak, IMO. Why else would people spend thousands of dollars on festivals and raves when they could hang out with their friends and listen to the same music and take the same drugs?

Whatever works for you, I guess, but anytime I've started with such a low starting dose I'd have to eat massive amounts to get to where I wanted to be.

2 grams of MDMA in one weekend is an amount that most people aren't reckless enough to try. We can't really tell you what to expect, but at that dose hospitalization is definitely a possibility.

You can expect to be rushed to the emergency room for starters. After that's done with you can expect to become another long-term comedown basket case for a good while and lastly, you can expect to loss the ability to enjoy MDMA properly should you ever choose to partake again after you recover(probably for good).

Just don't do it mate, honestly. It's not going to end well for you at all, to put it mildly.

I seriously suggest you read this thread http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...tfelt-warning-Hoping-for-a-little-reassurance before you decide you're dead set on going ahead with that kind of insanity. If only to get a good idea of what you're getting yourself into.

You might get away with it, you might find the comedown excruciating. Who knows really. The thing with MDMA is that less is more. Get the dose right and you'll have a better evening that just binging on more and more. So the point of just smashing lots in the attempt of having loads of fun isn't really there (unlike say alcohol). If I was you, I'd reserve one day specifically to MDMA and consume about 250-300mg over the evening, starting with about 120mg and re-dosing smaller amounts. Take different drugs on the other days.

If you really want to take MDMA two days in a row, which is ill-advised, make sure doses are reasonable. The first day I'd take maybe one dose. Then the second I'd take about the amount I first mentioned.

A real bad week following is what can be expected, at best.

How about stick to 500mg for the weekend? That way you get to have fun AND keep a normal functioning brain.

mdma is great for 1 night, only ok for 2, sucks going for 3.

If it were me and I was on a 3 day schedule this is what I'd do.

Eat real real well the week before (fruits and veggies)

Night 1 - LSD only
Night 2 - .1-.2 g MDMA
Night 3 - LSD followed by a .3 MDMA

Eliminate Night 1 if it's a 2 night party.

you'll crash pretty hard from the molly i'd save the drinking for the crash

Taking mdma 2days in a row won't give you a hard time if you had enough time to recover from your last roll.

However, taking mdma in a row is not recommended and you will definitely feel depressed the next days. Always and always do not take this substance without giving proper breaks.
It's not cocaine, not ketamine, not weed.

If you want to party hard, just make it 1 day. But probably you won't listen so;
day1: 2cb or lsd (2cb + ket is fuckin amazing btw)
day 2: alchool + weed maybe a few lines coke.
day 3: mdma

Fuck this will be a hardcore for you guys. But it's better getting mdma in a row.

mdma is great for 1 night, only ok for 2, sucks going for 3.

If it were me and I was on a 3 day schedule this is what I'd do.

Eat real real well the week before (fruits and veggies)

Night 1 - LSD only
Night 2 - .1-.2 g MDMA
Night 3 - LSD followed by a .3 MDMA

Eliminate Night 1 if it's a 2 night party.

300mg in one dose is CRAZY high. That would be a near overdose for many users. If you're taking that much at once either you're not taking MDMA or it's of a horrible quality.