• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are your favourite psychedelic RC's and why?

Thanks!

I already have these in my cart: 4-ho-mipt (together with 4-aco-dipt)
Other options then for 4-HO's are: 4-ho-met and 4-ho-dipt
How do these compare?

4-HO-MET is def my favourite RC....

No amnesia. There was a bit of an increase in the mental effects (which 2C-E normally lacks for me), though still not on the level of good acid. Visually, it was insane, I can't hope to provide an adequate description. I do tend to be a hardhead, not just for 2C-E, but hallucinogens in general (or psychs and dissociatives anyway), and I've tripped several hundred times, tripping being my preferred altered state. But no, it did not have the same dose-response curve. Above 50mg or so, I'd say it'd take at least 5mg to notice any intensification. To be honest, other than body load, I couldn't tell much difference between 67.5mg and 80mg. Definitely not a doubling of effects every few mg. Not even a doubling every 10mg.

On the mention of tolerance due to tripping multiple days in a session, I just had a 4-day run with 2C-E few weeks ago. On day 4, I could feel 12mg, though visuals were almost nonexistent. This is my main reason for sticking with the 2C-Xs as opposed to the NBOMe series, aside from the fact that NBOMe all make me feel like shit even at low doses (1mg for me).

I'm noticing a lot of love for 4-ho-met on here, but not 4-aco-met. Is that because ppl prefer the HO? Because I've also read that the AcO is very close. Just wondering if the HO love is due to some pattern in availability, or if there tends to be the preference between the two, or what?

I don't like this thread any more. Makes me upset I don't have access to most (well pretty much ANY) of these compounds :(

Though I suppose that means I just don't know the right people or I'm not in with the right groups, which could be a good thing in itself hahahaha....ugh

Bk-MDMA was great as far as empathogens go. 215mgs had me feeling like I took some good MDMA, only the duration was 2 hour instead of 4-6.

2c-e is my top three favorite psych of all time. Deep thought, vivid visuals and a out of this world body high. This is the only psych I've taken that's produced intensely realistic visuals that nearly had me squinting to see my hand in front of my face. Also worth mentioning while this substance is incredibly deep, it's also very level headed. You can go deep into the mind, confront inner angels or demons without the anxiety other psychs can produce.

5-meo-mipt was slightly reminiscent of shroom, though less visual and more MDMA type euphoria. I enjoyed my few experiences with this stuff, though I never pushed the 12mg range. I found it to be very sexual stimulating, which is another effect I loved, tactile sensation was enhanced 10 fold.

Are those chems illegal in Australia?

What ISN'T illegal in Australia....

Not to mention even if certain RCs are technically legal at this point - they won't be for much longer, and ordering them will undoubtedly put a big red mark against me anyway. Not worth the risk :(

Yay! To do list is complete, lot's of research to do I even found the long lost bag with my 2C-B! So happy :D
1st up 4-HO-MET, then 2C-C oww I also urgently need to test AMT and AL-LAD before the ban... Busy busy busy...

I'm noticing a lot of love for 4-ho-met on here, but not 4-aco-met. Is that because ppl prefer the HO? Because I've also read that the AcO is very close. Just wondering if the HO love is due to some pattern in availability, or if there tends to be the preference between the two, or what?

i would saay availability yes...

2c-c : The most hedonistic psychedelic. I cannot imagine, that someone could have a bad trip on it. Awesome body load. Great visuals and mental easiness. And also short-acting. Really great.

DPT : Short-acting, dark. Not an analytic psychedelic, but more tribal. Facilitated the most "mystical" experiences I have had. And short-acting. Even if it's serious, it will mostly be over in an hour.

I don't like long come-ups and durations. ;)

Personally, I loved 2C-P a little too much. I'd never do it again, but I've never really been an ego-death or introspective type of guy when it came to psychedelics. They have just never seemed to affect me in that way. So, for me, psychedelics are all about visuals and the bonds formed between others. For me, this was exactly what I found in 2C-P. Incredibly potent visuals with a low dose-response curve, to the point where it was incredibly easy to get to very psychedelic levels. It was also somewhat of an entheogen, and even though the main person I did it with ended up stealing seven grams of MDMA and $500 cash from me, I can still appreciate in hindsight the close feeling it gave me with him, it was just unfortunate he was a helpless, friendless sociopath. The only downside is the incredible body load, and the unbearably long come up. If you take it orally, you won't even begin to feel it for 3 hours, but on the flip side, you peak for about 3-5 hours, and man, you peak fucking hard. It is also very long lasting, and I have noticed times on particularly high doses when I have had visual effects for literally 24+ hours, even without redosing. It is an incredibly powerful drug. If you ever come across it, do not take it lightly, and whatever you do, do not eyeball your dose. A 10 mg (0.01) dose is a strong dose that will have you tripping balls. I got down to eyeballing bumps during peaks, but I also got down to using it every few/other day(s). I was very reckless and stupid, don't be like me. That's the most important part.

DPT : Short-acting, dark. Not an analytic psychedelic, but more tribal. Facilitated the most "mystical" experiences I have had. And short-acting. Even if it's serious, it will mostly be over in an hour.

It's awesome you've been able to try DPT, I am really jelly. Isn't there a church where DPT is the holy sacrament? I believe it's legal in the US, I just wish I knew where to get it!

4-HO-MET aka Dick Tracy is lovely!<3 Currently numero uno....

I insuflated 15mg together with my brother Saturday, very easy going warm bliss and I love the tracers and colors, we had a wonderfull time and lots of fun!
It doesn't have a negative I can think of it seems very friendly.
Still need to try AL-LAD but think I wil try a larger dose of 4-HO-MET first probaby will go for 20-25mg orally this time.
Can you redose this to extend duration or intensify effects? Any good combo's?

Last edited:
I've only ever had the 4aco-met. It's pretty great, in my experience.

While I've seen the 4-ho-met listed at a few other vendors, it's always at a bad price, or with an inconvenient minimum quantity, or from a vendor that's slow/inconvenient for me to work with. Which makes me wonder what vendors you folks are using! I guess it makes sense, if a lot of you are located in Europe. Being in America, I probably have a different set of vendors.

I have heard that the 4-ho-met is the more visual of the two--though I can't confirm this myself.

I've only ever had the 4aco-met. It's pretty great, in my experience.

While I've seen the 4-ho-met listed at a few other vendors, it's always at a bad price, or with an inconvenient minimum quantity, or from a vendor that's slow/inconvenient for me to work with. Which makes me wonder what vendors you folks are using! I guess it makes sense, if a lot of you are located in Europe. Being in America, I probably have a different set of vendors.

I have heard that the 4-ho-met is the more visual of the two--though I can't confirm this myself.

I'm in the US and I'm pretty sure I've never even seen 4-aco-met for sale, only 4-ho-met. From all the reading I've done, and from personal experience, 4-ho-met is the more readily available and popular compound.

4-HO-MET is def my favourite RC....

<3 despite being horrifying, yet mystical, it was definitely one of my best experiences ever. so shroom like bordering on insanity for me @ 100mg. not too much mind fuck, but did get a little very intense at some periods for instance when i went up to my bedroom and thought two dead people were fucking in it rofl. lots of visual fucked and reverted into a child like form. DMT like when first hit too. the geometrics. DMT on earth <3 got 250mg inbound again. metocin <3

i loved foxy, 5-meo-dipt + al-lad. fucking psychotic nightmare madness fun night. the powder being red didn't help either. called it the devils powder. fucking yeahaaaaaaaaa.

can't wait for my 4-aco-mipt and 5-meo-mipt to arrive.

all of these class A in the UK btw apart from AL-LAD. just have to know the right vendor to dispatch.

5-meo-dmt + aMT was okay too, felt the surge of power and euphoria.

oh fuck nearly forgot allyescaline + bk-2c-b. shit. fuck. TOO MANY TO HANDLE! head 'splode lol. but i hero dose most of these tryptamines/phenyls. don't suggest doing what i do because i could easily see a person losing their mind VERY easily doing what I've done and probably will do.

wear a helmet if attempting. seriously. and full body padded armour. you'll need it for that ticket.

4-HO-MET has definitely got to be my favorite that I've tried. The body load is almost non-existent, while the entire world is changing and morphing around you.

not experienced much body load on most RC's / psychs if I'm honest. of course the psychoactive stimulant drugs like alpha-pvp/php etc. but not the others. define body load though. aMT can be a little rough on the stomach sometimes ill give you that.