• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are your favourite psychedelic RC's and why?

phatass

Bluelighter
Title says it all, you can choose to put them in order of preferance or not, it's as you wish, and explain why you like x or y RC.

I will put mine up and explain when i have time...

Let's go!

<3

AL-LAD. No side effects to speak of, with optimal duration, it delivers everything I'd want from a psychedelic without the negatives. The closest thing to acid I've sampled. Great, clean stuff; combines with other psychedelics nicely as well. Could have been a bit less pricey though, but I guess it's fair.

Having only tried 25x-Nbome (unsure which, but it sucked...) and 2C-C thus far, I must say 2C-C is a real fun one.

Last edited:
MXE
4-AcO-DMT
2C-E
Allylescaline (is not easily differentiated from actual mescaline, the only real difference I noticed was that the duration was longer and the onset was more uncomfortable than mescaline)

MXE because it's like K but longer and IME it provides some sort of inherent good-feels as opposed to K's robotic neutrality.
4-AcO-MET because... IDK. It's just beautiful. I like it more than shrooms maybe. It's so lovey IME. Beautiful rippling colors, tranquil headspace, minimal body load except for the come-up. It's just great stuff.
aMT would probably be up there if I had done it enough to make the call. But I haven't, so I wont. MXE and 4-AcO-MET are the cream of the crop IMO.

ALLAD is probably my fave, peaks only like 3/4hrs for me which is ideal imo. Also not too bothered about the price
also a fan of 4-AcO-DMT but gone off it recently

E: Didn't even consider AMT - it's my #1 because it is pretty much everything I look for in MDMA, without tearing my cheeks to pieces.

Allylescaline (is not easily differentiated from actual mescaline, the only real difference I noticed was that the duration was longer and the onset was more uncomfortable than mescaline)

What doses you looking at? I've got some but haven't had the chance to sample yet (it's been at least a year :/ ...)

Last edited:
Allylescaline : dosed high enough it is a full psychedelic, very similar to Mescaline of course. Definitely my current favorite, especially considering Mescaline was one of my favorite trips ever. Also one of the only psychs I've puked from, but I see that as purging & immediatey afterwards feel amazing (as with Mescaline). A full trip similar in strength to 400mgs Mescaline around 100mgs, but around 70 is already pretty deep I found. Interestingly, this & Mescaline are the only phenethylamines I've done where my natural tolerance is pretty normal, all the others I need WAY more than normal (2-3mgs NBOMe didn't have any major negative side effects even and ended up being what I needed for a full trip, on half a gram of MDxx it's still possible for me to act pretty normal- and that was at a time before I had the means to trip a ton so it wasn't tolerance).

DOC : exceptionally hardheaded with this (as I am with any amphetamine), need about 10mgs to trip the way I want (but it's quite insane at that level, very deep, very stimulating, off the wall visuals- looking to combo with LSD for my trips for a bit assuming I actually do get this L soon), but it's one of the best feeling psychs I've done, somewhere between LSD, Mescaline, and MDA (far cleaner than any MDxx though, even with it's stimulant side effects) very deep headspace too, even underdosed which is surprising, has an interesting way of tying things together over it's long duration. Definitely one I'll use a lot, the insane duration is actually a plus to me, and it's the most clear-headed psych I've done, but very spiritual as well. I love the deeper side of phenethylamines! The side of psychedelia I'm currently most enamored with, especially considering I have so much less experience with it vs. tryptamines (which I've done so much they've practically made me who I am now). I'll go as far as saying this ties with LSD (& Mescaline though I've only had it once) as my favorite psychedelic/drug in general. Some people smoke DMT then wonder why one would go for LSD, well I'm the opposite, a 10 hour trip is great but I'm down to trip even longer.

4-AcO-DMT : The deepest, most serious psychedelic to me, and one of the ones I'm most experienced with. My one full ego-death was on 4AD (dosed while already on shrooms which weren't strong enough), 4AD is the real deal!

4-AcO-MET : kinda like a middleground between 4AD & LSD, but more clear-headed than either. More "intellectual" than other 4-subs, which I love, genetally more intellectual trips for me are with LSD & phens. This is the drug which I'm gonna use to introduce some friends to psychedelia with in the near future, seems the perfect one to me.

4-HO-MiPT : much more silly/fun than 4AM & especially 4AD, though still has thay classic 4-sub depth. Probably has the coolest visuals of any 4-sub I'd say.

5-MeO-MiPT : like mushrooms, speed, & MDA all rolled into one. Great when I want a different sort of trip, or mixed with others. Very unique headspace too, quite different from classic psychs but can still get deep in a similar way sometimes. Also one I can do a lot of more "normal" things on then others- which is not to say it can't get ya frying hard, just has a darker headspace I guess. Smoking it is amazing too, feels like an entactogenic longer lasting DMT, very orgasmic sensation, like what rolling should be but isn't for me.

DPT : just about the most variable psychedelic in my experience (alongside LSD), quite different from it's relative DMT which has always taken me to the same place. Very intense tactile high/stimulation, can even be quite erotic at more moderate doses. Also can get real heavy, I can see why that bizarre fucking temple use it though I don't understand their beliefs from what little I've read. Definitely one of the more intellectual tryptamines too, a lot can go through your head in that hour after smoking it.

MET : really wish this hadn't seemingly disappeared, my favorite shorter acting psych alongside DMT (mixes with it quite well too). Always felt a lot like acid to me, noticeable similarities to MDA as well. I hope I can get my hands on some in the future, really wanna explore this one more, especially higher doses & smoking it on the peak of other psychedelics (particularly LSD & phens).

Last edited:
4-AcO-DMT : The deepest, most serious psychedelic to me, and one of the ones I'm most experienced with. My one full ego-death was on 4AD (dosed while already on shrooms which weren't strong enough), 4AD is the real deal!

4-HO-MiPT : much more silly/fun than 4AM & especially 4AD, though still has thay classic 4-sub depth. Probably has the coolest visuals of any 4-sub I'd say.

I'm very interested in these two, visually and introspectively how would you describe them?

Does 4-AcO-DMT have much bodyload?

It's interesting to see Allylescaline mentioned a few times in here, that's one I've overlooked.

I'm a bit new to the current batch of PD RCs, and so far I really like everything I've tried. I've not yet tried a RC that I thought "I'll never do that again".

So far I've tried and found value in: LSZ, AL-LAD, DPT, 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-E, 2C-D. If I had to pick two that I'd keep in my perma-stash, it would be 2C-E and AL-LAD. AL-LAD for good times fun with friends, 2C-E for being more creative and involved in the material world. I guess I'd have to add a tryptamine for the heavy duty psychonaut explorations. I think that would be DPT, but maybe 4-AcO-DMT.. they are both quite versatile. DPT is so badass, 4-AcO-DMT is friendlier.

I love 2C-D and LSZ too, but they don't seem irreplaceable to me at this point.

It's hard to narrow it down, they really all have value so far.

4-ACO-DMT and 25i (nbome+nboh) are awesome..I love all psychedelics though really, even bromo-dragonfly ha. I like this thread though, now I have eye on a few others I must try..

2CE. At 100mg it's like nothing I've ever experienced. Crazy OEV's, but no body load which was pleasant. Only problem was that the trip lasted like 2 days.

2CE. At 100mg it's like nothing I've ever experienced. Crazy OEV's, but no body load which was pleasant. Only problem was that the trip lasted like 2 days.

Are you for real? 100mg of 2C-E? That seems reckless, but I'm also very curious what that's like, and also if you might have made some kind of mistake, because I can't imagine what that kind of dose would be like.

I've known a few people who have dosed in the 80-100mg range of 2C-E and 2C-C and lived to tell the tale.

I'm partial to LSD and DMT, but 4-AcO-DMT is pleasant and makes me feel like bubbles. Yeah, bubbles. Haven't tried a lot of the compounds on my list, its hard to find the time for things like DOC...

I've known a few people who have dosed in the 80-100mg range of 2C-E and 2C-C and lived to tell the tale.

I'm partial to LSD and DMT, but 4-AcO-DMT is pleasant and makes me feel like bubbles. Yeah, bubbles. Haven't tried a lot of the compounds on my list, its hard to find the time for things like DOC...
I'd say 40-50mg of 2C-C is where the party is just getting started, it's no surprise to me that people push it up to 100mg.

4-HO-DPT because at the right dose it's right up there with LSD in terms of spiritual revelation and it had the most amazing open eye visuals I've ever experienced! It's also almost as easy to snort as MXE which is weird because DPT burns like nothing else!
Also, MXE is just incredible and honestly no two experiences have been alike in it! DPT is also very special but snorting it is so caustic to the nose! (for me anyway).

al-lad, but tbh most psychedelic rcs I've tried were good... the only exceptions being 5-meo-dalt (just does nothing interesting) and 2c-e (to much bodyload, otherwise would be good)

^ Yeah I really didn't find anything worthwhile from 5-meo-dalt.

mxe is just incredible, I really loved 4-meo-pcp, I had some incredible OEV distortions from it, and the rush from IM was strangely addictive, despite feeling dirty.

aMT for me has to have a notable mention, as no one's mentioned it, I love the visuals.

^ Yeah I really didn't find anything worthwhile from 5-meo-dalt.

mxe is just incredible, I really loved 4-meo-pcp, I had some incredible OEV distortions from it, and the rush from IM was strangely addictive, despite feeling dirty.

aMT for me has to have a notable mention, as no one's mentioned it, I love the visuals.

Without a doubt! I forgot to mention aMT! It's absolutley awesome!!!