• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Prescribed?

Good morning darling! So many days missing your words. How are you feeling @Painful One? We all commmunity want to read your feelings.
I didn't know notginh about magnesium. Now Im taking by mouth 2 pills per day. And 1 pill of probiothics very important for your intestins.
In contrast of what your saying about drinking lots of water I dont drink . I only drink a little before lunch and If you do exercise , only when you are thirsty. Cause food is containing lots of water so If you drink too much you're giving so much work to your kidneys. Its a japanese style of feeding, It's called Macrobiothica. Look out this method, It's interesting. They say they can heal cancer only eating like them.
In the other side I read a book that says that the most longevity people was eating in a Mediterranean way ,people of one site in Italy are the most longevity people. Eating lots of fish, blue fish, a little of meat, lots of vegetables and olive oil.
Well we need your posts....I'll be waiting to It.
Lots of ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜 to you
I miss you love
I send my vibes to your soul...
Good Morning, afternoon, evening, darling,

Thank you. I appreciated you comforting me.
I am feeling pretty down right now.
Stepped on some toes I guess, while searching for an answer I needed.
Never intended to be at odd’s with anyone here.

I do Not feel like talking much right now.

I appreciated the imformarion.
especially about working the kidneys too much with too much water.
I will check that out.
Thank you again.

Will talk more when I am feeling better.

Much love to you, love,
P.O.

Fuuuuck! I think my nervous system is fucked too. I cant fall asleep too. But I have reduced my sleeping pills at half or less. And I do no exercise nor walking. In Spain Id say that Im a dog. It dont have sense in english I bet. Im fucking lazy. I work then sofa then work then I put my ass at sofa. I sleep in the couch. Time goes writing iN this fucking awesome site then I take my pills and I fall asleep.

What symptoms do you have if I can ask?
I dont know this desease at all so if you could tell us it will be great! Do you know Ive never take GHB. Id really love to try but in Spain Its not avalaible just at darknet. How is the high?
Its addictive? I guess yes but I dont know.
And how was the combo with benzos?It had to be hard and destroy!😱😈

Well have a good day mate!
Lots of 💜 to everyone in this forum!
Stop WAR! Stop weapons!stop business!
Have you tried Guided Meditation along with breathing exercises?
That helps me to sleep.
Insomnia sucks.

Work on healing your nervous system that way.
It can be done.
❤️

Good Morning, afternoon, evening, darling,

Thank you. I appreciated you comforting me.
I am feeling pretty down right now.
Stepped on some toes I guess, while searching for an answer I needed.
Never intended to be at odd’s with anyone here.

I do Not feel like talking much right now.

I appreciated the imformarion.
especially about working the kidneys too much with too much water.
I will check that out.
Thank you again.

Will talk more when I am feeling better.

Much love to you, love,
P.O.
Good evening darling!
I'm worried about your feelings...Don't answer If you don't feel It. I don't understand what is "stepped on some toes" I used the translator but I have no idea of what you're talking about. I neither understand "never intended to be at odd's with anyone here". Neither using translator I can't understand this sentence.
I'd like that you could explain with other words...I'd really love to understand your experiences. I hope you Will be better soon.
I repeat don't answer If you don't feel It.
I'm happy with my work and with my family.
I've been at my doctor and he prescribed me bupropion with venlafaxine. I think It's a bomb, and I'm taking amphetamine paste, only few lines but It's powerful. One line makes me high like 4-5 hours. A friend of mine brought me home 10 grams so I have for more than 1 week. It would be fine cause I'll be working at nights, so I'll use It.
Well I don't want to extend too much...
I send you positive vibez and lots of❤️💜❤️😚😚 and kisses...
Life is sometimes fucking but always teach you something.
Thanks for sending me love. Post when you feel It.
Bye Bye honey. Have a good day, night...I'd like to know which is our diference of time, now In my country is nearly 10 pm. I'm happy cause tomorrow I don't have to wake up early cause I work at night.☯️

Phenytoin 300mg, hydroxyzine 50mg, sertraline 150mg, buspirone 10mg 3x/day, quetiapine 200mg, pantoprazole 40mg, and metoprolol 50mg 2x/day. Even though phenytoin interacts with many of the other drugs but because they seem to be working as expected my doctor doesn’t see any immediate reason to change them.

Prescriptions:

Linzess 290 mcg
Metoprolol Succinate 50 mg 2x/day
Lyrica 300 mg
Gabapentin 800 mg 2x/day
Topamax 100 mg once daily (just got 25 mg tablets as my doctor knows I’m tapering off, taper is mostly done now tho)
Maxalt PRN
Zofran PRN

I stopped the Lyrica, switched to using only gabapentin which was my rescue med before not daily.

I also took kratom daily, 2 mg in the mornings and then usually a redose in the afternoon. I skipped my afternoon dose today; definitely feeling the lack.

Tryna get pregnant and Lyrica (pregabalin) gabapentin Topamax and kratom are the most important ones to stop right away. Try beta blocker, gonna ask my cardiologist on Monday what to do about. Linzess I’m not concerned about.

It’s gonna be rough but ultimately worth it :)
Right now my prescription list is as follows:
Pregabalin (Lyrica) 500mg a day
Oxycodone IR 9 x 10mg daily
OxyContin ER 2 x 10mg daily
Zofran 1 x 4mg daily

I only take 200mg of the 500mg I’m prescribed because I have to function during the day and the Lyrica really messes me up!

Morning:
70mg methadone
75mg lyrica(I dont take it)
225mg venlafaxine
Midday:
75mg lyrica (Idont take it)
Night:
75mg lyrica
5mg lorazepam
50mg quetiapine
40mg etumine
1mg xanax (when i take stims)

Im gonna start taking pregabalin during the day cuz I have experimented good feelings with this drug. Im Gonna ask my doc to up my lyrica dose and change venlafaxine to paroxetine cause its not working at all. Im tapering benzos because I cannot handle them. I abuse when I found a box of lorazepam. Its my mum who give me th pills everyday. I LOVE benzos and opies.
Have a nice day or night depending of where do you live. Here in Spain is 5am
I’m also prescribed Lyrica, 500mg daily, but I only take 200mg and I take it at night to help me sleep.