• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Prescribed?

Update:
So due to not sleeping I sent an email to all who are specialized about that
And as I said in email: that with Concerta Pregabalin has less side-effects like edema, joint pain et cetera
And my psych is not available so my family doc said which she surprised me last couple times she's old substitute and she found out that I never saw heroin or hardcore drugs user or user cause of getting myself in state where reality is not there(but I am psychedelic plant-humanoid byITself) ok maybe went to far with GHB but I was functional and bupe is cause of bupe there.
So on my list then she added
Scudexa- Tramadol75mg/dexketoprofene 25mg
Concerta 36mg, suddenly bureaucracy and her paranoid thoughts that I abuse or sell my meds were now gone: as she is 70+ I think yrs old I hope she will remember all that by next week ;-)
I even will not touch Concerta I think while I'm on Tramadol cause on me it's always speedy cause I just don't like the 200 even 150mg+ doses
Yeah I red about Codeine I was in euphoria at the time had maybe low bupe prevalence of receptors.

What, what, what was that about NAC @DmantuNJofra ??
please explain more.
Thank you
❤️👍

You need to get some sleep love.
Or some coffee. 🤣
Good Morning to you.

I guess fair is fair then.
For me-
Morphine 90 mg day
Gabapentin- 600 mg 3 X day- this one was switched for Ambian. Glad I got off that sleeping medication. I have noticed the gabapentin helps keep me out of opiate withdrawal as well as keeps my mood stable and helps sleep disorder as well as chronic pain. Helps nerve pain, no more itching the hell out of my feet at night. This is a great medication. Although it does dim some of the good effects from morphine.
Clonazepam 1 mg

Be well everyone.
Sending love to you all.
Hi pretty!
"Sleep Love" hahaha what the fuck is that??
Hahaha can't stop laughing! Or "some coffee". I prefer sleep love even I don't know what's the meaning. I can use translator but I want you to tell me.
Thousand times better gaba than zolpidem.Hope that the new meds are working and you're feeling better.
Blatantly jeaolus of you, want you to know that morphine is my fetish drug, I'd never try it. In Spain only prescribed for several pain or terminal illness like cancer. Impossible to find at the streets. Only Heroin is easily found it at street dealers.
.Today I'm going to a doctor, I will tell you if he changes my med.
Sending tons of LOvE to the CoMmUniTy
Peaceful waves to ucranian people.
Stop WAR

Hi pretty!
"Sleep Love" hahaha what the fuck is that??
Hahaha can't stop laughing! Or "some coffee". I prefer sleep love even I don't know what's the meaning. I can use translator but I want you to tell me.
Thousand times better gaba than zolpidem.Hope that the new meds are working and you're feeling better.
Blatantly jeaolus of you, want you to know that morphine is my fetish drug, I'd never try it. In Spain only prescribed for several pain or terminal illness like cancer. Impossible to find at the streets. Only Heroin is easily found it at street dealers.
.Today I'm going to a doctor, I will tell you if he changes my med.
Sending tons of LOvE to the CoMmUniTy
Peaceful waves to ucranian people.
Stop WAR
Haha!
Okay, I missed a comma,,,,,
Should be, get some sleep, love.
I don’t know, I have developed English accent’
Lol!

yes. The Gabapentin is a thousand times better. It has improved my situation a lot.
I know. Being prescribed Morphine is absolutely amazing and a one in a million chances.
The pharmacist always looks at me with a jealous look.
I landed by the Grace of God at an open minded doctor who let me tell him what I needed.
I have not abused that privilege.
Never would I sell any.
I need them!
I need a few more of them but....strict compliance is demanded.
So glad I do not have to deal with street dealers.

My friend was murdered recently and it sent me into a tailspin. I abused some medication and had to fight hard to get back stabilized.
I have my mom give my medication to me but not hard to pick the lock on the safe and I did.
I told her I did and to get a different lock.
Bad, bad Painful One.

YES! NO WAR!
We speak words of peace to Ukraine and Russia and The World.
We must find way to peace not blood.

Have a good day, evening, night everyone.
❤️

Sorry for fast wrting and grammar time is just nor other things but I red some of your posts so i respect you and will try to give honest my own exp.
N-acetyl-cysteine is first line treatment for paracetamol/acetaminophen toxicity, like it produces or inhibits glutamate I'm not going to open a new tab and go to psychonautwiki Cause I try to memorize stuff as I was in general experienced psychonaut especially with prescribed meds from my country and
I remember 4 years ago or 3 ordering Phenibut from ND, was addicted to GHB and they gave me buprenorphine which latter was only stuff that brought me back from anhedonia...I'm off topic so NAC always helped me also with so called glutamate storm but my mom is just having an allergic reactions and pains and honestly I will need to ask her again but then now I love her she is my mom and she knows this cause I told her She is not the brightest person in the world so to expect an answer
is just will not be fact or truth. So as she and dad are in Germany last four years She didn't learned a 3 sentence of German so she thinks it helps her with allergic or coughing and I think doc saw that she smokes like locomotive and I heard her loud coughing when she is home on holidays and I have my own up-floor. a bit NAC also is from my personal experience a tool for not being repetitive or you don't crave things and is prescribed for stop smoking, It also will overpower stims in large doses or reverse tollerance which is truth cause I took it a week before last party and XTC was like almost the first time, I'm not saying it's true but she gave whole box of German prescribed Acetylcysteine and I used it as said couple times but it also has a side effect of frickin sneezeing like 100 times.
I like that it helped me with lyrica tapering even brought magic and I took it only couple times besides that rolling cause it's just a little zombified me
I also read about some metals circulating that can be toxic but that's something more quantum in depth
It's all over the internet but I live in a small country and let's say that I'm doing research as i write a book, on fictional dystopian world with substances are food.....I can't yet the guy who said he will promote me meaning my book would kill me it's first I have a daily job so I will need more and more research like till march next year.
It's strange how it's making by big pharma now and is listed on meds and there are tons of generics on prescription wtf?
It was and still is a nootropic or supplement?
Peace love

Sorry for fast wrting and grammar time is just nor other things but I red some of your posts so i respect you and will try to give honest my own exp.
N-acetyl-cysteine is first line treatment for paracetamol/acetaminophen toxicity, like it produces or inhibits glutamate I'm not going to open a new tab and go to psychonautwiki Cause I try to memorize stuff as I was in general experienced psychonaut especially with prescribed meds from my country and
I remember 4 years ago or 3 ordering Phenibut from ND, was addicted to GHB and they gave me buprenorphine which latter was only stuff that brought me back from anhedonia...I'm off topic so NAC always helped me also with so called glutamate storm but my mom is just having an allergic reactions and pains and honestly I will need to ask her again but then now I love her she is my mom and she knows this cause I told her She is not the brightest person in the world so to expect an answer
is just will not be fact or truth. So as she and dad are in Germany last four years She didn't learned a 3 sentence of German so she thinks it helps her with allergic or coughing and I think doc saw that she smokes like locomotive and I heard her loud coughing when she is home on holidays and I have my own up-floor. a bit NAC also is from my personal experience a tool for not being repetitive or you don't crave things and is prescribed for stop smoking, It also will overpower stims in large doses or reverse tollerance which is truth cause I took it a week before last party and XTC was like almost the first time, I'm not saying it's true but she gave whole box of German prescribed Acetylcysteine and I used it as said couple times but it also has a side effect of frickin sneezeing like 100 times.
I like that it helped me with lyrica tapering even brought magic and I took it only couple times besides that rolling cause it's just a little zombified me
I also read about some metals circulating that can be toxic but that's something more quantum in depth
It's all over the internet but I live in a small country and let's say that I'm doing research as i write a book, on fictional dystopian world with substances are food.....I can't yet the guy who said he will promote me meaning my book would kill me it's first I have a daily job so I will need more and more research like till march next year.
It's strange how it's making by big pharma now and is listed on meds and there are tons of generics on prescription wtf?
It was and still is a nootropic or supplement?
Peace love
Thank you!🙏💕
May be that I need to look into NAC some more.
I suffered Liver Failure due to Acetaminophen Poisoning.
OUCH!

I appreciate this information.
I just happen to have an entire bag of it from The Netherlands.
My good friend sent me that along with milk thistle and I have been using the milk thistle but had no idea what to do with the NAC.
I will research it.

Many Thanks.
Peace, Love to you!
❤️

Haha!
Okay, I missed a comma,,,,,
Should be, get some sleep, love.
I don’t know, I have developed English accent’
Lol!

yes. The Gabapentin is a thousand times better. It has improved my situation a lot.
I know. Being prescribed Morphine is absolutely amazing and a one in a million chances.
The pharmacist always looks at me with a jealous look.
I landed by the Grace of God at an open minded doctor who let me tell him what I needed.
I have not abused that privilege.
Never would I sell any.
I need them!
I need a few more of them but....strict compliance is demanded.
So glad I do not have to deal with street dealers.

My friend was murdered recently and it sent me into a tailspin. I abused some medication and had to fig to get back stabilized.
I have my mom give my medication to me but not hard to pick the lock on the safe and I did.
I told her I did and to get a different lock.
Bad, bad Painful One.

YES! NO WAR!
We speak words of peace to Ukraine and Russia and The World.
We must find way to peace not blood.

Have a good day, evening, night everyone.
❤️
Hola honey!!
What a comma can do. Hahaha we normally
Forget them and sometimes are very importants. They can change the meaning of
a sentence.
In the past I used gaba but I can't remember
How was the feeling and aplication. I know it keeps the drug craving away and is a power anti-anxiety med. Now I'm experimenting with pregabalin and IT has an incredible property to enhance opiates and benzos and probable Other drugs. It i prescribes also for anxiety, craving and for the mood.

MORPHINE thats my drug. I'm in love with this substance. It gives you euphoria, good mood, motivation and blisful. Also makes you feel calm, breezy and peaceful. What do you want more? It let you die with dignity and relax. I'm glad that you have an open minded doctor. You're blessed. My doctor is an stupid woman that don't know about addictions. Don't prescribes benzos and sleeping pills. She gives low doses of methadone and suboxone. I'm happy cause she is retired and a young doctor has subtitued her. I dont know the new doc but I hope that she is open minded.
I'm so sorry for your friend but I'm ful of joy cause yo where able to stabilise after of so hard disaster. It has to be really crappy.
I sends you lots of LoVE and my heart aches you
I have the same problem as you. I abuse of meds if I can have the box. So it's my mother who gives me the sleeping pills. We have to start to selfcontrol, if not, we will finish at the streets when our family dies. There were Our souls fucked. But I don't think about it. You can die before. Living in the present is a really useful thing.
@Painful One is not a good idea to open the lock of your mum. It's not nice but I did things worst than that. I robbed my familly. That's when I IVing. Now I'm relaxed, I have a good work and I live in a peaceful way.
Love, where do you Live?Are you American?

Lots of LOVe to EveRy OnE !!!

StOp WaR

@Painful One you're so sweet and exudes lots of love, pure goodnes and benevolence.
You are unique in this world.
stay where you are. Continue posting your
Cream words.
home you are ok.
Happyness to every one.

New prescribed meds.
Venlafaxine 225mg.
Bupropión 150mg.
Lyryca 150mg ×3 times a day.
Lorazepam5mg.
Etumine 40mg
Quetiapine 50mg-200mg

More LYrica will enhance all of med. Two antidepressant will make me woke up to
The sofa

1) 45mg methadone, 3x15mg

2) 6mg clonazepam, 3x2mg

3) 30 mg flurazepam, 1 capsule before bed

That's all folks. I hope that methadone will be replaced by MST Contin as my psychiatrist is known for giving morphine as ORT if methadone is not viable if one is having lots of side effects & especially if chronic pain is present. The head of the department transferred me to him so he can judge. He basically said that we will try 45mg of methadone and go with morphine if situation doesn't improve. Now I am pondering how much oral morphine is equianalgesic to ~50mg of methadone...

P.S He already told my wife that I am not addicted to opioids but "pseudo addicted" cause my chronic pain is not well treated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abilify (I forget, got an injection)
Valium 20mg
Muscle Relaxer 5mg
Paracetamol 2g
800mg ibuprofen
Cannabis 1.5g indica hash perday
Then a cheeky 6 pack every other day

Let's see here...

4 months ago, the list would look like this:

Wellbutrin 100mg x 2
Ondansetron 8mg
Citalopram 40mg
Xanax 1mg/2mg

Heroin (fentadope) IV first shot upon waking

additional shots as needed throughout the day
and the last shot before I drop into bed.

Currently:

Wellbutrin 100mg x 2
Ondansetron 8mg
Citalopram 40mg
Clonidine as needed for sleep
gabapentin for shits and giggles
Flexeril when I can score some off friend
Tramadol, cuz I'm still a junky, again off a friend
cocaine

Yes, I said COCAINE!!!! Fucking around with it recreationally, as
it is not my doc, by a longshot. Can ignore it, forget about it, skip
days. Not the siren call that opiates are for me.

So, kicked opies and benzos. HUZZAH!!!!

Morning:Duloxetine 30mg i wil up to 60 after a week
Concerta 54mg
Abilify 10mg
Klonopin 1mg
Armodafinil 150mg

Afternoon:
Klonopin 1mg
Armodafinil 150mg

Night time:
Gabapentin 600mg
Klonopin 2mg
Queatipine 100mg

1) 45mg methadone, 3x15mg

2) 6mg clonazepam, 3x2mg

3) 30 mg flurazepam, 1 capsule before bed

That's all folks. I hope that methadone will be replaced by MST Contin as my psychiatrist is known for giving morphine as ORT if methadone is not viable if one is having lots of side effects & especially if chronic pain is present. The head of the department transferred me to him so he can judge. He basically said that we will try 45mg of methadone and go with morphine if situation doesn't improve. Now I am pondering how much oral morphine is equianalgesic to ~50mg of methadone...

P.S He already told my wife that I am not addicted to opioids but "pseudo addicted" cause my chronic pain is not well treated.
Yeah. That is what I was diagnosed as also. “Pseudo addicted” to opiates due to chronic pain not being well treated and I attempted to self medicate it. The other doctor I had was an idiot and left me with no opiates and I needed them after car accident injuries that pain never went away from. That made me self medicate with hydrocodone and I had no idea about the acetaminophen limit and poisoned myself and endured liver failure due to that.
I had head injury that made it so I could not keep track of time for awhile and .....disaster happened.
If I would have been given morphine right from the start, I would not have suffered liver failure.
I do not know the answer to how much morphine is equivalent to methadone. No experience with methadone.
I have been pretty good with never abusing the morphine. I don’t have to. It works at controlling the chronic pain for me.
I can count on it.
My doctor thinks I can regain the ability to give it to myself back. I am working on that.
I can give myself the clonazepam and the gabapentin just fine.
I just do not quite trust myself with the morphine yet. (MS Contin- long acting, slow release, morphine) works like nothing else for the chronic pain. Hands down. No substitute.
With having liver failure, I must have very pure opioid. Otherwise, my blood feels dirty and I am dizzy and too tired.
Good Luck. I think the change from Methadone to Morphine would be a whole new world open unto you.

Hola honey!!
What a comma can do. Hahaha we normally
Forget them and sometimes are very importants. They can change the meaning of
a sentence.
In the past I used gaba but I can't remember
How was the feeling and aplication. I know it keeps the drug craving away and is a power anti-anxiety med. Now I'm experimenting with pregabalin and IT has an incredible property to enhance opiates and benzos and probable Other drugs. It i prescribes also for anxiety, craving and for the mood.

MORPHINE thats my drug. I'm in love with this substance. It gives you euphoria, good mood, motivation and blisful. Also makes you feel calm, breezy and peaceful. What do you want more? It let you die with dignity and relax. I'm glad that you have an open minded doctor. You're blessed. My doctor is an stupid woman that don't know about addictions. Don't prescribes benzos and sleeping pills. She gives low doses of methadone and suboxone. I'm happy cause she is retired and a young doctor has subtitued her. I dont know the new doc but I hope that she is open minded.
I'm so sorry for your friend but I'm ful of joy cause yo where able to stabilise after of so hard disaster. It has to be really crappy.
I sends you lots of LoVE and my heart aches you
I have the same problem as you. I abuse of meds if I can have the box. So it's my mother who gives me the sleeping pills. We have to start to selfcontrol, if not, we will finish at the streets when our family dies. There were Our souls fucked. But I don't think about it. You can die before. Living in the present is a really useful thing.
@Painful One is not a good idea to open the lock of your mum. It's not nice but I did things worst than that. I robbed my familly. That's when I IVing. Now I'm relaxed, I have a good work and I live in a peaceful way.
Love, where do you Live?Are you American?

Lots of LOVe to EveRy OnE !!!

StOp WaR

@Painful One you're so sweet and exudes lots of love, pure goodnes and benevolence.
You are unique in this world.
stay where you are. Continue posting your
Cream words.
home you are ok.
Happyness to every one.
Hola Honey!

I know, we must regain our self control or yeah, we will finish at the streets in the gutter when our family dies.
My mum is a Saint for helping me. She did not understand this at ALL. But, she is starting too.
I hope we both are able to regain our control. I do not want to finish at the streets. NO!
I refuse that.
It is a worry in the back of my mind.

I know, it was very bad of me to open the lock of my mum. I am ashamed I did that. Never again.
I told her what I had done so that I could not do it again.
She made sure of that!

I am glad I pulled out quickly from that destructive slip up. It occurred due to the emotional pain on top of the chronic physical pain. Making all pain worse and I treated it the only way I knew how. Must find different way for emotional pain.

I also live in peaceful way and yes I am living in The United States. I am glad to hear you say that “You now relaxed, have a good work, and live in a peaceful way. That is the best way! It is The Way in fact!

Thank you, love. For the compliments. I have always been Chaparita (little one) .
That is what my Spanish friends named me.
I think I have special Destiny as I have always been different like this, in a good way.
I will stay where I am. As a useful vessel.

Mucho Gracias and Mucho Amor to you me amor.
Siempre te amaré
❤️🙏💕

Fuck doctors. 800mg quetiapine is an elephant dose. Its divided at least in 2-3 doses? so why are you taking amisulpride?
DO you have psycosis symptoms?
If not Idont know that massive doses.
I have serious PTSD which means I can't fall asleep for shit and a mood disorder.

I also abused benzos and liquid GHB when I was really young. My childhood was fucked up

But simply put I have a bad case of "nerves"

I have serious PTSD which means I can't fall asleep for shit and a mood disorder.

I also abused benzos and liquid GHB when I was really young. My childhood was fucked up

But simply put I have a bad case of "nerves"
Fuuuuck! I think my nervous system is fucked too. I cant fall asleep too. But I have reduced my sleeping pills at half or less. And I do no exercise nor walking. In Spain Id say that Im a dog. It dont have sense in english I bet. Im fucking lazy. I work then sofa then work then I put my ass at sofa. I sleep in the couch. Time goes writing iN this fucking awesome site then I take my pills and I fall asleep.

What symptoms do you have if I can ask?
I dont know this desease at all so if you could tell us it will be great! Do you know Ive never take GHB. Id really love to try but in Spain Its not avalaible just at darknet. How is the high?
Its addictive? I guess yes but I dont know.
And how was the combo with benzos?It had to be hard and destroy!😱😈

Well have a good day mate!
Lots of 💜 to everyone in this forum!
Stop WAR! Stop weapons!stop business!

Venlafaxine 225mg morning.
Wellbutrin 150mg norning
Methadone 50mg morning
Lyrica 150mg morning

Lyrica 150mg midday

Lyrica 150mg night
Etumine 40mg night
Lorazepam 5mg night
Quetiapine 50mg night

These days extra benzos to fall sleep cause Im using wellbutrin and amphetamine paste.
Well I have a strong depression so I need so much meds.
I'd love to tapper them specially at nights. Maybe I'll have to do more exercise. I am 8 hours in front off computers. Well I dont want to extend my post.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I forgot to add the most important thing....epsom salt bath soaks.
This gives you Magnesium.
Magnesium is hard to take by mouth as you can overdose on it and it can cause really bad mental issues.
The best way to take it is through skin absorption.
Your skin will absorb only the amount of Magnesium that your body needs and no more, no less.
Helps with muscle aches and pain.
Make sure you are never low on Magnesium.
Big problems for people this can cause.

It is always helpful to sweat out toxins in hot, steamy bath! 👍
Good morning darling! So many days missing your words. How are you feeling @Painful One? We all commmunity want to read your feelings.
I didn't know notginh about magnesium. Now Im taking by mouth 2 pills per day. And 1 pill of probiothics very important for your intestins.
In contrast of what your saying about drinking lots of water I dont drink . I only drink a little before lunch and If you do exercise , only when you are thirsty. Cause food is containing lots of water so If you drink too much you're giving so much work to your kidneys. Its a japanese style of feeding, It's called Macrobiothica. Look out this method, It's interesting. They say they can heal cancer only eating like them.
In the other side I read a book that says that the most longevity people was eating in a Mediterranean way ,people of one site in Italy are the most longevity people. Eating lots of fish, blue fish, a little of meat, lots of vegetables and olive oil.
Well we need your posts....I'll be waiting to It.
Lots of ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜 to you
I miss you love
I send my vibes to your soul...